Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Diane Nick Phyllis Adam Michael Soap Magazine Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 21 2011, 08:10 AM (1,974 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Next week Diane sends Kyle off to Switzerland without telling Jack. She then heads over to Restless to see Nick. She walks in on Nick and Phyllis kissing. Diane loses it and attacks Phyllis. After Nick breaks up the fight Diane spills to Phyllis that not so long along Nick was having sex again. Phyllis is very upset and they go at it again. Later Diane is at the GCAC with Adam when Michael arrives with a restraining order against her that Phyllis filed.

Telboards
Quote Post Goto Top

Kisha3018

FINALLY Big Red will know how it feels to be a suspect of a crime she probably didn't committ.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CarolinaLady
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see this. :cheer:

cgoff
Member Avatar

Kisha3018
Jul 21 2011, 09:03 AM
FINALLY Big Red will know how it feels to be a suspect of a crime she probably didn't committ.
I guees you are a new viewer to Y & R, Phyllis was accused of trying to kill Diane when Phyllis was married to Jack.

Jenn<3'sDays
Member Avatar
"You know what works better then kindness, A really big hammer." - Zuri Ross

Now this i can't wait to see!! :D Thanks

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I can't wait to see it either!
The cat fights on this show have always been great!

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I guess this is just a set-up to make Phyllis a suspect too when Diane is murdered. I'm sure Diane is going to be pissing off a few people in the next few weeks so that we can all wonder who killed her :sleep:

SugarCut24

Android
Jul 21 2011, 08:10 AM
Next week Diane sends Kyle off to Switzerland without telling Jack. She then heads over to Restless to see Nick. She walks in on Nick and Phyllis kissing. Diane loses it and attacks Phyllis. After Nick breaks up the fight Diane spills to Phyllis that not so long along Nick was having sex again. Phyllis is very upset and they go at it again. Later Diane is at the GCAC with Adam when Michael arrives with a restraining order against her that Phyllis filed.

Telboards
This will put Phyllis on the list of suspects when Diane finally bites it....which, as someone mentioned, isn't at all new. Phyllis has been accused before when it came to Diane. There's a long list of people who hate Diane; but it will be someone not even really on the show that will do the deed :D
Edited by SugarCut24, Jul 22 2011, 12:56 PM.

juddry

Looks like MAB is doing a good job of weaving some old storylines into the new ones. Especially the Daine vs Phyllis.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply