Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (4,470 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

OMG, Katie just beat Julie! :lol: So great! I mean, I'm sad for Julie, but I'm happy that Katie stayed.. LOL Her team really treated her horribly.

OMG! They just showed a flashback to Real World Paris.. CT's hair!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just horrible!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know where I can watch them aside from MTV.com?

Episode 3 and 4 aren't working on the site.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, that milk and cookies bullshit was hilarious. A great CT quote came from that though ...

Someone in the crowd (I forget who): CT! We won't be able to see your abs after you eat all those cookies.
CT: You won't be able to see Shane after I eat all these cookies.

Seriously, the Challenge HAS to be one of the most quotable shows of all time.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Aug 5 2011, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know where I can watch them aside from MTV.com?

Episode 3 and 4 aren't working on the site.
Mike, I download torrents for old seasons.. weird thing is, I can find almost all the old seasons, but no newer seasons.. one would expect that new seasons would be more available LOL

Amello, yeah, that was a funny quote! lol I'm watching Inferno finale tonight.. in a few minutes actually.. lol I'll stop by to give my thoughts after I watch.. :)

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm watching Inferno 2 now (Good Guys vs Bad Asses)... I got to a point where they were picking players for the Inferno and Bad Asses chose Jodi and then she herself chose Veronica (even though they agreed it would be Tanya), so now all of the Bad Asses (Veronica especially) are saying they cheated and are attacking Jodi.

Now, Veronica is a fun bitch to watch during bitch fights. But seriously, from what I've seen she is a coward. She runs away from 1 on 1 fights (Gauntlet or Inferno) like crazy. In Inferno 1, she was the only one not to ever go into Inferno, while all others basically volunteered. Now she is picked and she creates this big drama, which I didn't really get. They got outplayed. Go cry home to your Momma!

Also, I hate Abram.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, everyone does what Veronica does now. It's is sad. However, with Veronica, you know she usually kicks ass anyways. But yeah, the whole cheating thing was bullshit. And Jodi, just like they assumes she was, stayed rattled because of their bullying and Veronica easily beat her.

And, um, you can NOT say you hate one of my TOP 10 players EVER with nothing to back it up. Explain your damn self.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 10:09 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

And of course Veronica wins LOL

Oh, God, you like Abram?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 9 2011, 10:19 AM
Oh, God, you like Abram?
:wub:

1. Landon 2. CT 3. Abram (These are my favourite men)

1. Coral 2. Veronica 3. Beth (Favourite women)

I preface that by saying that with this show there are definitely times where I've hated everyone here. So I'm not some delusional fan. LoL Except, not for Landon. (That I can remember) He's perfect.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 10:32 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

I do like Landon.. but for me, top three guys would be Shane, Landon and Kenny (who I find funny). And girls Coral, Beth and Aneesa. :)

I don't like Abram cuz he seems like he has some true issues with anger management. Like a few episodes ago, he was REALLY screaming at someone (I think it was Tina) for even suggesting that he could be in an alliance with Miz and then he grabbed a glass and smashed it in anger. Serious issues.

And CT is just nasty. He's arrogant and pompous ass. He's a beast in challenges though, gotta give him that.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

CT is nasty? He's fucking GORGEOUS!

But yes, both him and Abram are fucking insane. LoL

I forget which challenge it happens on, but I can't wait to see what you think when Abram falls in LOVE (they actually ended up dating for years), with a particular favourite challenger.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 11:16 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I'm a few episodes behind.

Jasmine and Jonna really have grown on me.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Both CT and Abram were insane. Probably why I loved them both. Especially CT :blowkiss:

Manny
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Aug 9 2011, 11:14 AM
CT is nasty? He's fucking GORGEOUS!

But yes, both him and Abram are fucking insane. LoL

I forget which challenge it happens on, but I can't wait to see what you think when Abram falls in LOVE (they actually ended up dating for years), with a particular favourite challenger.
Yeah, CT is def hot and gorgeous, but his personality is not nice LOL

Abram falls in love? Well, I can't wait to see that! Maybe that will change my mind about him at least a bit :) Cuz seeing CT and Diem slightly helped improve my opinion of him, even though I dislike Diem.

Just saw another episode.. I just hate how Veronica, Tina and Rachel are treating Tanya. They are true bullies. I mean, yeah, Tanya might be weird and has her own issues, but to treat her like they did is just wrong.

Manny
Member Avatar

King
Aug 9 2011, 12:01 PM
I'm a few episodes behind.

Jasmine and Jonna really have grown on me.
I wish I could watch the current season with you, guys. But Croatian MTV is not airing The Challenge and I can't find the current season online :(

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, the bullying stuff is so hard to watch but such great television. In Tonya and Veronica's final challenge, the bullying is addressed and it's just so sad.

And my God, NO! CT with Diem is the ONLY time I HATED him. That relationship was puke worthy.

Manny
Member Avatar

It really is hard to watch. I never liked bullying. I was bullied when I was a kid (not a lot, but a little bit) and I guess that's why I don't like it, since I know first hand how it feels.

LOL Mello, we started out so good, liking the same people (Coral, Landon, Shane...), but now we're back to liking different things! :lol: I don't know, I always fall for a bad guy/good girl stories, in which the bad guy goes good for a girl.. In this came, Diem is a semi-good girl, but okay.. lol

Oh and I have a question.. What's your take on Dan Renzi? I don't know if I like him or not. Cuz he was defending Tanya and gave an awesome speech to the Mean Girls, but then he was also going against Jodi and that stupid "you cheated, you weren't supposed to change your vote to Veronica" thing.
Edited by Manny, Aug 9 2011, 01:01 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I think Dan is hilarious, but all in all not too memorable. Like I said though, everyone on this shows has times where they are likable and when they are insufferable.

Tash
Member Avatar

OMG I love the Challenges.

Abram is absolutely disgusting. He got arrested in Mass. when they were filming Rivals. I think it was a DUI, I am not sure. He was so angry he shit in his hands and threw it on the walls. I follow several of the Challengers on my Twitter (Ruthie is awesome and will talk about previous challenges.) and that is how I found out. Cara Maria was completely grossed out. They started dating in Cutthroat.

I HATE JEK. Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny. But Landon, the Miz, and Wes are my favorites. CT too. He is GORGEOUS! I would love to have a beer with Tyler. He seems so awesome.

Coral and Mike were an awesome pairing. The two of them grew so close. She has said she won't do any more challenges. I read somewhere that she is a lawyer now.

Katie Doyle is crazy and I love her. Didn't she smoke a cigarette in the Gauntlet or the Inferno because she was so pissed off?

SupaToxic on youtube has quite a few of the older challenges. I suscribed to him/her and watch a few episodes a night. I want to find the first Gauntlet and first Inferno.

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG, you are all just falling for CT's good looks! LOL Snap out of it! :lol:

I am assuming when you say you hate JEK that it has something to do with the newer challenges?? Cuz I only saw Johnny in his first one and he was voted off 1st.. LOL And Kenny and Evan I saw in only two challenges.. their 1st one and 2nd one (Fresh Meat and Duel).. I haven't been able to find any newer challenges... :(

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 9 2011, 02:44 PM
OMG, you are all just falling for CT's good looks! LOL Snap out of it! :lol:

I am assuming when you say you hate JEK that it has something to do with the newer challenges?? Cuz I only saw Johnny in his first one and he was voted off 1st.. LOL And Kenny and Evan I saw in only two challenges.. their 1st one and 2nd one (Fresh Meat and Duel).. I haven't been able to find any newer challenges... :(
Post a list of all the seasons you have seen and every time you finish one add to it. That'd be great for me to make sure not to mistakenly spoil you. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply