Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (5,043 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

LOL Okay...

I have seen:

Season 6 - Battle of the Sexes
Season 8 - Inferno 1
Season 11 - Gauntlet 2
Season 12 - Fresh Meat
Season 13 - The Duel

Currently watching: Season 10 - Inferno 2
:)
After this I am watching Season 7 - Gauntlet 1
Edited by Manny, Aug 9 2011, 03:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I would categorize CT as cute when he has his shirt off. And OK when he is fully clothed. He's nothing to write home over, for me.

Kenny is the best looking. IMO.

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny, mtv.com has the newer ones on their page. They usually carry the last five challenges on their page. If you go to the Challenge page:Rivals, over on the left hand side is a link for the newer ones.

Don't get me wrong. CT is hot, but Derrick (How could I forget him) are the hottest one for me. Landon, damn he is hot.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

You think balding Derrick is hot?

Alin89
Member Avatar

manny r u k with torrents if u arent let me knoe.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i found something better. u just have to register its free.

Alin89
Member Avatar

heres link http://forum.tvfreeload.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2093&start=30 just dont forget to register

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG, Thank you, Alin!!! So cool! :) And I know how to use torrents too, so if you have any torrent sites, let me know! :)

Tash, I can't watch it on MTV.com, because it says I'm not from your region and it keeps switching me to my MTV region, which is MTV Adriatic and MTV Adriatic doesn't have The Challenge online. :(
Edited by Manny, Aug 10 2011, 04:01 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

the last site i gave u is better because there videos u can watch instantly just download them. its alot more faster than torrents.

Tash
Member Avatar

Sorry Manny. I wish I could help you out more. As for JEK, alliances in Challenges are worse than any in Big Brother, Survivor and any reality show. They are bully tactics.

Not to spoil tonights episode but it was off the hook insane.

And yes, I love Derrick. Balding Derrick.

Manny
Member Avatar

Hey, Alin, I think I'm gonna need those torrent links.. cuz many of these links on that forum are dead... :(

Alin89
Member Avatar

ill try to look for torrents for u

Alin89
Member Avatar

here u go http://thepiratebay.org/search/rivals%20/0/99/0

King
Member Avatar

LAst night's was just so overly dramatic. With the slowmo and the ominous shit. LOL.

Manny
Member Avatar

So right now i have gotten myself complete seasons 18, 20 and 21 (well, what has come out so far)..

I have found links for seasons 16, 17 and 19 as well so I am going to have a bunch of stuff to watch! :D

In the meantime, I finished Inferno 2! It was a good season and I was happy that the Good Guys won! :D

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8599153&t=8555355
So right now i have gotten myself complete seasons 18, 20 and 21 (well, what has come out so far)..

I have found links for seasons 16, 17 and 19 as well so I am going to have a bunch of stuff to watch! :D

In the meantime, I finished Inferno 2! It was a good season and I was happy that the Good Guys won! :D

I just finished that season as well. It made me fall in love with Landon even more. I have always disliked Tonya and what a bitch she has been but she didn't deserve the shit that was constantly being thrown at her by Rachel, Veronica and Tina. I just think that Tina is evil.

I forget what season, but she NAILS Beth in one of the first episodes. Girl has as many anger issues as CT and Wes

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tina did not nail Beth. She barely grazed her. Tina is all talk. She sucks and is a complete waste of space.

Manny
Member Avatar

I am entertained by Tina. And while she was one of the Mean Girls on the Inferno 2, I felt that Veronica and Rachel were leading the charge against Tanya.

And since I got my Mom hooked on this show as well, I was rewatching The Duel 1, in which Tina hits Beth, and Amello, you are right. She almost missed Beth! So it wasn't really a punch. But it was fun! :)

King
Member Avatar

Tina is TRASH. JMO.

Manny
Member Avatar

Anyone watched Battle of the Seasons premiere?

When I heard who was coming on, I disliked that so many new people were on. But watching it now, I liked the premiere.

I am so happy Alton is back! Love him! Can't believe they brought Trishelle back! I am loving Cancun team (Jasmine and Jonna are awesome, plus I love CJ). And was so happy to see cocky Wes go out first at the hands of Eric. I hope Eric can prove to everyone this season that he is making himself a stronger (and healthier) person by losing all that weight. I will be rooting for him, since this will really be a personal victory for him if he makes it. I hated the way Laurel yelled at Big Easy few seasons back when she called him fat, ugly and whatnot..

I like Chet, hope his team does well, although I really dislike condescending Sarah.

Camila annoys me since last season. I am so happy that we finally have a Paula-free season. Hopefully that hypocritical bitch finally got a life and won't be coming back. It would be good for her and for myself.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply