Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (5,461 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This season definitely looks promising, from the preview. Adding Frank from San Diego 2 was a brilliant idea. That guy is a mess! He'll make for great entertainment on these challenges. And I was so happy to see Eric send Wes home as well. We won't have to hear him for the rest of the season. Hallelujah!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't know the newbies, since I don't watch The Real World.. I just watch The Challenges. But Frank already showed what he is capable of when drunk LOL So should be fun! :D

And this is Wes' second early eviction in a row, I believe. So if he comes back again, he shouldn't be so cocky, because he is clearly not the best, as he believes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It amazes me how close Zach and Frank have become. They haated each other!

Manny
Member Avatar

Sometimes I miss not watching Real World, just to know the deeper relations everyone has from beyond The Challenge.

Tash
Member Avatar

I love Wes. Because I hate Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny. ESPECIALLY after what happened to Tonya, I hope we never see Evan and Kenny again. I do miss seeing Brad, Frank, Susie, Veronica, Kelly Anne, Cohutta and especially Landon. But I am happy so far with this season. Although I hate that they sent Wes home.

Manny
Member Avatar

Tash
Sep 25 2012, 07:30 PM
I love Wes. Because I hate Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny. ESPECIALLY after what happened to Tonya, I hope we never see Evan and Kenny again. I do miss seeing Brad, Frank, Susie, Veronica, Kelly Anne, Cohutta and especially Landon. But I am happy so far with this season. Although I hate that they sent Wes home.
I never really liked Wes and I have learned to hate Kenny/Johnny/Evan through the years. So I don't like either of them four. Thus I was happy Wes was gone first.

But I agree with you, Tash. I miss many of those old players. I would love to see Brad back, Veronica, Cohutta and Landon (who is by far one of the best people that have played).
I want Emily Schromm to come back again too. She seems like such a sweetheart and she's great at challenges. She's easily my favorite newer player.

But from the people you named, Susie I wish we never see again. She was so annoying to me. Ugh!

I wish Coral would come back :)

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow the vets are dropping like flies and rookies are at the top, That has to be a first. LOL

I'm sad to see Danny go. I've always liked him, even though he was never good at these things. Mel was so annoying and I never liked her, so bye-bye! I wish it was Camila who was leaving though. Now that bitch is ANNOYING!

I am liking San Diego team. Frank, Zach, Ashley.. nice..

But since there are SO MANY rookies this year, it's still hard for me to follow and understand who's with who. But I'm getting there.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love San Diego's team. They're my favorite. Cancun is a close second. I was cracking up when they were picking each other in the competition in order to win. Strategy!

Manny
Member Avatar

I totally agree. I usually root for the vets, but this years they brought back all the annoying vets, so I don't care about them (I cared about Danny, and Cara and Big Easy are okay, but they were never my favs)..

Tash
Member Avatar

This isn't really a spoiler but Big Easy finds some loving on this season and according to his twitter, it is an ongoing relationship. I love Big Easy and always felt bad for him since his team left him on Gauntlet 3. Also because that bitch Laurel was so mean to him. I forget who it is with though and if it actually started on the challenge or not.

Manny
Member Avatar

Tash
Sep 30 2012, 11:34 PM
This isn't really a spoiler but Big Easy finds some loving on this season and according to his twitter, it is an ongoing relationship. I love Big Easy and always felt bad for him since his team left him on Gauntlet 3. Also because that bitch Laurel was so mean to him. I forget who it is with though and if it actually started on the challenge or not.
Oh yay! That's nice! :)

I never really loved or hated Big Easy before, but I felt SO BAD when Laurel bitched him out and called him names. UGH! And I am really supporting Eric's tries to lose weight and be more fit.

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 1 2012, 05:01 AM
Tash

I never really loved or hated Big Easy before, but I felt SO BAD when Laurel bitched him out and called him names. UGH! And I am really supporting Eric's tries to lose weight and be more fit.
From what I understand, he has lost like 80 pounds and he has done it in a healthy way. He has always been best friends with Katie, who I also love. I can still remember, I think it was in the Inferno, when she was up against either Julie or Tonya and they were on a treadmill and she demanded her cigarettes. She smoked and actually won.

I do not think we will ever see Evan or Kenny on a challenge again. Most of the women won't go on them if they are on there, especially after Tonya's lawsuit. Derrick, another one of my favorites won't even comment on it.

Derrick has a podcast discussing the Challenge and last year he did like a poll on who the best Challenge players were. The fans voted and Landon, The Miz, CT and Derrick were 1-4. Laurel and Rachel were 1 and 2 for the women. Personally, I voted for Ruthie for the best female.

Did you know that CT and the guy from the first Seattle season who dated the casting director were cousins?

Manny
Member Avatar

Tash
Oct 1 2012, 05:43 PM
Manny
Tash

From what I understand, he has lost like 80 pounds and he has done it in a healthy way. He has always been best friends with Katie, who I also love. I can still remember, I think it was in the Inferno, when she was up against either Julie or Tonya and they were on a treadmill and she demanded her cigarettes. She smoked and actually won.

I do not think we will ever see Evan or Kenny on a challenge again. Most of the women won't go on them if they are on there, especially after Tonya's lawsuit. Derrick, another one of my favorites won't even comment on it.

Derrick has a podcast discussing the Challenge and last year he did like a poll on who the best Challenge players were. The fans voted and Landon, The Miz, CT and Derrick were 1-4. Laurel and Rachel were 1 and 2 for the women. Personally, I voted for Ruthie for the best female.

Did you know that CT and the guy from the first Seattle season who dated the casting director were cousins?
I remember that Katie moment!! It was against Julie. It was great! LOL I love Katie too. She's such a little firecracker.

If we never see Kenny or Evan again, I'll be thrilled! Wish we could add Johnny to the bunch, although Johnny is bearable when he's not around Kenny and Evan.

I will have to listen to Derrick's podcasts. Is there like an archive somewhere? I'm not the biggest Derrick fan. I love him one season and totally annoyed by him the next. LOL

I like that Landon, Miz, CT and Derrick were in the top. I pretty much love all of them. I was afraid that Kenny/Evan/Johnny were the most popular people among the fans. I also love Abe a lot.
As for the girls, Laurel and Rachel are great challenge-wise, but I have a love/hate relationship with them. Hated Laurel when she was a bitch to Big Easy and also on Fresh Meat 2 when she said Carley didn't deserve her win (?!). But I loved her on Rivals when she stood up for Cara after Wes and Paula bullied her. I love Coral. Wish she would come back.

Really? Was his name David something? I would have never guessed it! But nice trivia! :D

Do you maybe know any good Challenge website?

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 2 2012, 01:03 AM
Tash
Oct 1 2012, 05:43 PM
Manny
Tash

I remember that Katie moment!! It was against Julie. It was great! LOL I love Katie too. She's such a little firecracker.

If we never see Kenny or Evan again, I'll be thrilled! Wish we could add Johnny to the bunch, although Johnny is bearable when he's not around Kenny and Evan.

I will have to listen to Derrick's podcasts. Is there like an archive somewhere? I'm not the biggest Derrick fan. I love him one season and totally annoyed by him the next. LOL

I like that Landon, Miz, CT and Derrick were in the top. I pretty much love all of them. I was afraid that Kenny/Evan/Johnny were the most popular people among the fans. I also love Abe a lot.
As for the girls, Laurel and Rachel are great challenge-wise, but I have a love/hate relationship with them. Hated Laurel when she was a bitch to Big Easy and also on Fresh Meat 2 when she said Carley didn't deserve her win (?!). But I loved her on Rivals when she stood up for Cara after Wes and Paula bullied her. I love Coral. Wish she would come back.

Really? Was his name David something? I would have never guessed it! But nice trivia! :D

Do you maybe know any good Challenge website?
http://www.vevmo.com

Great spoiler site. I already know who wins. It sounds like it is going to be a fantastic season. They even have screenshots of the challenges.

Manny
Member Avatar

I decided not to read the spoilers :D
I think it's more fun not knowing :D

I love that Chet stayed, even though I don't like Sarah and want her GONE!

Brandon is so useless. I hope they never invite him back. Although, he did give Camila a nice piece of advice: GO SEE A SHRINK, BITCH!

And I hate that Alton is into Sarah. Ew!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 7 2012, 08:53 AM

Brandon is so useless. I hope they never invite him back. Although, he did give Camila a nice piece of advice: GO SEE A SHRINK, BITCH!

I only saw a promo of that and was disgusted by Alton. Is he actually retarded to be into that cunt? LoL

Manny
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Oct 7 2012, 08:58 AM
Manny
Oct 7 2012, 08:53 AM

I only saw a promo of that and was disgusted by Alton. Is he actually retarded to be into that cunt? LoL
I know! I couldn't believe I was actually in agreement with TRISHELLE of all people! Can you believe Trishelle was the voice of reason? LOL

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Trishelle is a GODDESS!

Manny
Member Avatar

Drama in the last episode! :D

Oh, Knight, you are such an amateur. He should have learned from Tonya about throwing someone's cloths into the pool. LOL

But that aside, why did he go against Nany all of the sudden? I didn't get that. It seemed so sudden.

I like that Eric has a showmance and i love Devyn! She seems really cool and such a nice person.

I still hate Camila. I hope she leaves. Would be sad to see Eric, but I just can't watch Camila anymore.

I hate that CJ and Chet are on different sides. I kinda like both of them.

And I can't believe Trishelle is being the voice of reason, breaking drunk people up from fighting! I remember when she was jealous over Coral and Mike's friendship and Mike's fooling around with Kendall, threatening to kill Coral and Kendall and stuff in that club. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply