Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (4,938 Views)
Tash
Member Avatar

Knight is turning it a poor man's Wes. I like Wes and the fact that he always stands up for the women. Knight is trying to use the intimidation tactics that Jonny Bananas and Wes uses but fails miserably. He needs to realize that the days of those are gone.

From the vevmo site, let me just say that they have been right for years. They always know who wins and even has screencaps before they are shown online and on MTV. So I never, ever doubt them. Apparently Fresh Meat was not supposed to be there. Sydney was. But something happened and the whole team was sent home. It was Ashli, Kelly Anne, Dunbar and Issac. Which is why Fresh Meat came a few days later. I love me some Big Easy and so glad he is there with Devyn! I hope they last!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Hm, interesting stuff! Thanks! Awww, I wish it were Dunbar and Isaac and KellyAnne :D I hate Camila! Ugh!

Tash
Member Avatar

I wanted to punch Camilla. Eric was the ONLY one pulling his weight on Fresh Meat. It was like, they picked the worst players they could get. They can't get Evan or Kenny because of legal reasons and the fact that most of the females would probably quit. As much as I hate them, they would be strong and know strategy and how to play the house. Laurel, as much as I hate her would have kicked every girls ass. I'm rooting for Brooklyn because I love Chet and I think they are a really strong, cohesive team.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved the episode. Camila is trash. She's good at challenges, but she's a trashy person, with an ugly personality. On her first season, she cried her eyes out because people bullied her and didn't like her and after that she started doing it to other people. Ugly!

Oh, they definitely should have brought back Laurel! Is there a reason why she wasn't a part of FM team? She would have kicked ass. I hated when Laurel had her little insulting speech to Eric, but after that I kinda started to like her. Especially when she stood up for Cara Maria on Rivals, when Wes and Paula bullied her. Laurel making Paula cry was definitely one of the best moments ever on any challenge.

Anyways, New Orleans sucks! Jemmye and Knight have no team spirit and are all about themselves. Everyone knew that Preston and Mackenzie can't beat Sarah and Chet.

I love trivia challenge. I laughed my ass off. Those questions were SO EASY! Capital of England is Liverpool? Really? Season of a Challenge was played on which COUNTRY and someone answers EUROPE?! How many CONTINENTS was the Challenge played on? TWENTY ONE?!?!?! :lol: This was so hilarious!

So are Kenny and Evan NEVER coming back or what? I don't really care about Evan all that much, but Kenny can SOMETIMES be tolerable and makes a good anti-hero for me, someone to root against.
Edited by Manny, Oct 20 2012, 11:58 AM.

Tash
Member Avatar

Tonya filed a lawsuit against Bunim-Murphy, MTV, Evan and Kenny for multiple reasons. The main reason was that she passed out and Evan and Kenny um, used a toothbrush in an area that it shouldn't be used. Basically, they raped her. It's on camera. The fight with Veronica was the producers way to get her kicked off. She alleges that they were given almost no food and lots of alcohol. If you notice, Evan is the one who holds her back because he knows he fucked up bad. She says that the conditions were terrible. She didn't know what happened to her until one of the girls told her the next day, upsetting her, and when Veronica, her long time nemesis starts stirring the pot Tonya goes nuts. So she is also suing them for not getting her stipend, which at that point in the game wasn't very much. It is also why Wes is very protective of the girls. He hates Kenny with a PASSION!

In Battle of the Exes, when Vinny pulled off Mandi's shirt and the next day Vinny asks Mark if he thinks he will be going home, Mark says that the rules have gotten much stricter. It is because of the lawsuit. Now it was filed in a timely manner, but wasn't made into public knowledge until the last possible date which was last year. For a long time none of the girls like Kimberly, Diem, Shavoun, Casey and many others would come to a challenge if they were on it. Diem came back for Exes because they weren't going to be there. You should look it up online, it is a fascinating read. You can just google it. Their names are Evan Starkman and Kenny Santucci. Kenny still does work for MTV as a host for the after Jersey Shore episodes.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I was just reading about it yesterday on that website you game a link to.

So there's a video tape? I didn't know that info. I read that Tonya's lawyer asked Katie to testify and she refused (I guess she told Tonya of the incident). I wonder why Katie wouldn't testify though, especially if it's on tape.

And I had no idea Veronica/Tonya fight was made to kick Tonya off the show. it was such a great moment, when she FINALLY smacks Veronica. Poor Tonya...

I was gonna ask if this is why we have SO MANY newbies this year, but it can't be since Kenny and Evan aren't there anyway.

And wait, Mandi is also suing Vinny?? Wow, had no idea!

BTW, my friend told me Diem has cancer again :(

Tash
Member Avatar

Yes, Diem is fighting cancer again. I am glad that she and CT are friends again. MTV is really supporting her cause.

No, I didn't mean to imply that Mandi is suing Vinny. I don't think so since they took such swift action.

I love Challenges! I don't even watch RW anymore but I sorta like Frank. He is the cocky one, from San Diego?

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, that's nice. I really like the "new and improved" CT that we've seen for the last two of his seasons. And I can't say I'm a Diem fan, but I like her with CT. :)

Oh, okay, I got it wrong about Mandi and Vinny. MTV doesn't need another case like that against them LOL

I love The Challenges too!! I feel in love last summer and then I rewatched all the seasons this summer. It's like a reality soap opera, with everyone coming back all the time and people having history with each other. I never watched a single episode of Real World, so I sometimes miss pieces from that show that are relevant/mentioned on The Challenge.

I like Frank too! He seems athletic enough and smart. Plus, he seems fun! :)

Tash
Member Avatar

In their season, you would never think that Coral and the Miz would ever turn out to be friends. But they are close now.They have done several challenges together and the only time he didn't have her back was when he was sleeping with Trashelle.

I thought you might like this. Someone is preggers.....

http://remotecontrol.mtv.com/2012/10/23/the-challenge-veronica-pregnant/

Manny
Member Avatar

I actually read an interview with coral just the other day and she was talking there how she disliked Mike at first and then she realized what a great guy he is. I love Coral... wish she would come back...

Thanks for the Veronica info! Congrats to her! I dont know if I can see her as a mom, but cool :-)
And LOL about the reference to Julie tryin to unhook Veronica carabeaner.. Lol

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

I thought Veronica was gay, didn't she have a fling with Rachel years back?

Manny
Member Avatar

I think she's bisex... not sure though..

Tash
Member Avatar

Yeah she is bisexual. She and one of the Jamie's had a fling once.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved the latest episode!

But I'm disappointed in Alton. He used to be a challenge beast. And he gets so easily demotivated by Frank. Or maybe Alton has just outgrown The Challenge? That's why he's calling everyone "kids". Although he's being the biggest baby now. LOL

I am really liking Trishelle. Didn't think I would after her dramatic crap over the Miz, threatening to kick Coral's ass and stuff. LOL

I was surprised to see New Orleans take Power team. I like when we have changes on the top. It's gonna be interesting to see what happens when they lose St. Thomas and Vegas.

And btw, Laura and Trey were just pathetic with those fish! LOL What a disaster!

Tash
Member Avatar

Yeah Alton WAS a challenge beast. But now compared to these kids, its like he's the Mark of the season. Although I haven't seen anyone else working out. At least Alton does. But he threw their team in the arena, he should have volunteered himself.

Ok, I really do hate Frank and Zack.

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't think girls wanted Alton to play. So they made him sit out. If I was Trishelle or Nany, I wouldn't want someone who wants to go home to be in the arena with me LOL

I still like Frank and Zach. :D The show needs good villains and Frank seems like a good one :)
Edited by Manny, Oct 28 2012, 04:25 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Frank was MADE for these challenges.

Tash
Member Avatar

Yeah Frank was. Like Evan was.

On another note, TJ got married this weekend to his girlfriend of seven years. They were going to get married two years ago but he had the accident that put him in a coma and he had to recuperate.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yay, that's so nice! Congrats, T.J.! I love him. He's great!

Tash
Member Avatar

Loving Brooklyn!

So glad that they are in the driving seat and not getting thrown in every week. I was watching the Hall Brawl and thinking, how epic would it have been to see Zach and Big Easy in that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply