Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (4,818 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

I am kinda liking Brooklyn too! I love Chet from before, Devyn is so nice.. JD is a bit invisible and Sarah is slowly going back to my good graces. I loved her in her first season, but then when she wasn't a rookie anymore and turned all self righteous and demeaning, I hated her. She's very tolerable and very 1st season Sarah this season.

I am so sad that CJ is gone. He was such a nice guy. Plus, he's hot, I won't lie.

But I love the wreck that is San Diego. It's fun to watch their drama.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Anyone planning on watching the new season?
I am staying away from all the spoilers, but I know the theme.. and I know some of the people coming back. Should be fun! :D

Tash
Member Avatar

I can't help it. I have to know who wins. Do you know everyone that is coming back? One of my favorite guy players is back! I really don't care about the girls that much. Maybe because I didn't watch their RW seasons. I love the guys from the older seasons like Wes, Bananas, CT, Mark (who really should retire!) but I am loving Frank and Zach and how they are mixing the old blood with the new. I really wish Derrick and Landon would come back

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tash
Jun 21 2013, 09:01 AM
I can't help it. I have to know who wins. Do you know everyone that is coming back? One of my favorite guy players is back! I really don't care about the girls that much. Maybe because I didn't watch their RW seasons. I love the guys from the older seasons like Wes, Bananas, CT, Mark (who really should retire!) but I am loving Frank and Zach and how they are mixing the old blood with the new. I really wish Derrick and Landon would come back
Spoiler: click to toggle

Manny
Member Avatar

I thought I knew who was coming back, but I didn't know Mark was back! :O

Please don't tell me the winner!! :D

Tash
Member Avatar

No I was just stating that those were my male faves. Sorry for the confusion. Mark, who really should get a real job as he is in his 40s now, is not coming back.

I have to wait for the episodes to be posted on mtv.com because I don't have cable. I also have to wait for Big Brother to be posted online.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, I love Mark too. Would have been great to see him back. Back on Exes, he looked and performed better than most of his younger co-players. But yeah, he really should get a real job LOL

I can't wait to watch The Challenge and Big Brother as well!! Eee!

I just don't get why they put the Special for Challenge today, when the actual premiere isn't until July 10th. Why have a week off between the Special and Premiere?

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG! What happened to Snooki?! She looks anorexic. And she was so annoying and it was so silly she had to pretend to actually care and be excited about The Challenge.

It's funny they keep pushing Kenny into these as a host, when they clearly can't or won't send him back into the competition. Maybe the court won't allow them. Or their insurance fees are too high if he's there. Jackass..

Loved seeing some classic scenes (Brad's wedgie; CT vs Adam; CT vs Johnny; Tonya throws Beth's things into the pool...)

I miss Katie so much. And I would love to see Miz back!

I hope the season will be good!!

Tash
Member Avatar

Miz as by far a better host. Too bad he doesn't do challenges anymore.

Many people on vevmo.com have heard that there are a lot of women who won't go on the show if Evan and Kenny ever come back. I don't blame them. Laurel and Evelyn have quit the challenges so they say. But hell, we will always have Paula!

Tash
Member Avatar

I want CT and Diem to just get married already and have beautiful babies. I think he brings out her best qualities and she brings out his. He just needs to stop flirting with rookies. I love how he brings her out of her insecure feelings like with her wigs. She is beautiful with or without hair and has an amazing personality

Manny
Member Avatar

CT is back to being an asshole (like pre-Exes). But Diem can turn him back around. :)
I love them together!!

It's been a good season so far, but I'm afraid CT doesn't stand a chance of winning this time either. Wes seems like he doesn't give a shit and I think the rumors about Wes only coming in to collect an appearance check are true (apparently that's why he was eliminated early in the last two seasons).

I didn't really know Cara was so generally disliked. That was a surprise. I don't mind her though.

I am rooting for CT/Wes (for CT), Marlon/Jordan (love them!) and for the girls it's Diem/Aneesa, Sarah/Trishelle and Emily/Paula (for Emily.. I hate Paula).

I just don't wanna see Johnny/Frank win. That would just be the worst case scenario. And for the girls, I would just cry if Camila/Jemmye won.

Tash
Member Avatar

I loved last episode when Anessa was calling Trishelle Trashelle. But poor Sarah. She keeps getting screwed hardcore on these challenges. Why couldn't they have brought someone in for her? I mean, they did for Naomi. I understand that the situations are completely different but this has happened twice to Sarah already

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

I didn't understand why Trishshelle even started with Anessa. I'm glad she is gone but poor Sarah. This is the 2nd time this has happen to her.

If Evelyn was on this season she would have been the best female competitor .

Manny
Member Avatar

Aneesa owned Trishelle. I liked Trishelle last season, but my God.. she was so annoying this season.. and she wasn't even on that much! I'm glad she's gone, but I am so sad for Sarah. For this to happen to her twice.. wow.. and I am kinda surprised that they didn't flashback to Robin saying the exact same things to Aneesa (that Trishelle said) so many years ago..

I love that Emily is dominating, but it's so hard to be happy since Paula is there with her.

Johnny/Frank winning was also a downer..

Tash
Member Avatar

Emily looks exactly like a girl I went to high school with, but younger. I was in a class that onlyhad 45 kids in it and my friend was one of the top two athletes in my class.

I was the last. Did I care? Nope. I would so suck on these challenges. I would be the Robin.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm not the biggest Sarah fan, but it's hard not to feel bad for her after she's forced to leave the game again because of her partner's actions.

Tash
Member Avatar

I wish it was Paula that would keep being sent home instead of Sarah. Like Bananas, Mark, Evan and Kenny, Beth and Coral, she has qualified for the pension plan and the 401K. Although I do miss Coral who was totally kick ass, Paula is puny compared to her. I wish we could have stronger female competors like Laurel, Ev, Sarah and Kelly Anne compete again but because of the lawsuit against Evan and Kenny, the majority of the females don't feel safe. I miss Kelly Anne too. Sydney was supposed to be in Battle of the seasons but something went down and they were all forced to leave which is why you see Fresh Meat come the next day

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, I miss Coral so much as well!

Paula is NOTHING like her. And I miss Laurel and Ev as well. Kelly Anne not so much. I dunno.. never really liked her.

I heard that about Sydney. Wish they were there instead of FM..

Manny
Member Avatar

I've made it three episodes without Paula annoying me, but it stopped in episode 4. Her comments on Cara are just annoying. I bet Paula was THAT girl (probably in high school) who never got invited anywhere, but showed up still. Bitch, please! You only win these because you have good partners! Ev carried you in Rivals 1 and now Emily is carrying you here. Unfortunately, I don't see any other girl team winning this season.

While I don't think Diem's an angel she's trying to make everyone think, I still hate Nany more. And even though I disliked Diem before, I have grown to like her now, in spite of everything. So I hope Diem knocks Nany out of the game.

Jordan and Marlon winning was great, but I'm sure this will be a reason for them going into the jungle next week. Plus, Jordan didn't lose any time with Sarah being gone.. Wow! Manwhore! Lol

I loved that they didn't eliminate anyone, but made them do everything anyway!

Jemmye/Knight drama didn't interest me one bit. She is crazy and he is just nasty.

Tash
Member Avatar

Zach is such a pussy. When he threw his helmet, I thought he was going to be DQ'ed for that because I thought it someone, I think Johnny. But he cheated. I don't know if it was intentional but for once Paula speaks the truth. There are cameras everywhere!!! Own up to it and go home. Even if you are super hot and I would rather see you work your muscles that Johnny Bananas.

I also think this is a first for Paula. We are past 5 episodes and I don't think she has hooked up with anyone.

I am rooting for CT and Wes to win just to stick it in Johnny's face and I would love Anessa and Diem to win. Then Diem and CT can have lots of money and go make babies and get married.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply