Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (5,060 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

Lol thats exactly what i want too!! CT/Wes and Aneesa/Diem win :-)

And sure Paula didnt hook up.. they are all younger than her like 8 years :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 12 2013, 11:53 PM
Lol thats exactly what i want too!! CT/Wes and Aneesa/Diem win :-)

And sure Paula didnt hook up.. they are all younger than her like 8 years :)
I know Wes is very arrogant and likes to piss people off, but he really is one of the only men who really has respected women every time he plays. He has put himself in the line of fire more times than once when a crazy girl goes after a women.

And CT needs to win one and go into retirement. As does Paula and Johnny Bananas.

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree. I want CT to win finally, so that the poor guy can retire peacefully. Johnny and Paula should just go. They've won enough. I would like Diem/Aneesa to also win one and leave.

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with you about Wes though. He treated Casey like shit on Fresh Meat (sure she sucked, but hey.. his words didn't help either I'm sure..) and what he did to Cara on Rivals 1 was disgusting.. pouring soda all over her and then taunting her (with Paula).. I hated him at those moments.

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 17 2013, 04:54 AM
I agree. I want CT to win finally, so that the poor guy can retire peacefully. Johnny and Paula should just go. They've won enough. I would like Diem/Aneesa to also win one and leave.

Hmm, I'm not sure I agree with you about Wes though. He treated Casey like shit on Fresh Meat (sure she sucked, but hey.. his words didn't help either I'm sure..) and what he did to Cara on Rivals 1 was disgusting.. pouring soda all over her and then taunting her (with Paula).. I hated him at those moments.
Paula has only won I think once. She won the first Rivals with Ev and basically Ev carried her through that challenge. She has never won by herself. Anessa won a long time ago I believe, in one of the first challenges.

I agree that Wes can be an ass. Pouring soda on Cara with Paula goading him on was not one of his finest moments. Yelling at Casey, yea not cool. But what a lot of people overlook is that he defends and breaks up a lot of fights. Especially girl fights. He defended Mandi when she went psycho on Johnny, or Johnny went psycho on her. Sure they had kissed once and he wanted her back but still, he defended her. He was right in the middle of Veronica and Tonya fight trying to pry them away from each other. There was another fight where one of the girls fell in the potted plant and he tried to prevent that.

If he knew what was happening to Tonya when the alleged sexual assault happened when she was passed out, I think he would have stopped it. Or try too. I think CT would as well.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh, for sure, Wes can sometimes be a voice of reason (as crazy as it may be). It's just that his negatives weight over the positives for me. So when someone says Wes, I think of the bad Wes for some reason :)

Yes, Paula won only once and even that was too much for her. I really hope she doesn't get carried by Emily this year too.
Are you sure that Aneesa won? Cause I have a spreadsheet with Challenge data, and I have an empty cell next to Aneesa's name in the Wins column.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I don't watch these shows anymore, but Manny you are right, Aneesa has never won. She's gotten to the finals before, but never claimed top prize.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 17 2013, 01:29 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Why did you quit, Amello?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 17 2013, 02:31 PM
Why did you quit, Amello?
Starting with Fresh Meat 2, there were just too many newbies I didn't give a damn about and with Road Rules cancelled there are just not enough fucks I could try to give.

I love the person that wins this season and uber love that Trishelle is back, but all these newer Real Worlder's are horrible and useless to my life.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 17 2013, 03:01 PM.

Tash
Member Avatar

Anessa has won a ton of elimination rounds I think she and Wes both have 11 wins in one on one challenges. But you are right, she never wins the whole thing

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

I dont like Diem, she comes off fake to me. I want Cooke/ Cara Mira to win for the girls becuase they are the underdogs. For the guys I kinda want CJ/Wes to win but wouldnt mind if Marlon/Jordan won.

Tash
Member Avatar

I love that CT and Wes beat Johnny Bananas. Paula was right, he is showing his age. I bet Mark Long could have beaten him. Paula did pretty well on her own although she had a good partner.

I didn't realize how much of a man whore CT was. But he always comes back to Diem. I have and always wil like Diem. They were right, it is incrediby stressful to be in Thailand where there is a ton of free alcohol fowing that she probably can't drink. She was just off chemo and some of the bitchy girls should have shut it.

Manny
Member Avatar

As soon as Amello said here few months ago that he's happy with the winner, I knew CT would win. :) And I am happy too! CT really deserved a win after all those losses in previous years.

I was happy for Emily, but wasn't happy for Paula. I wish Aneesa and Diem could have won this year.

It was a good season. But I would like it if they did a group challenge next.. maybe Cutthroat 2.. I am tired of couples' challenges.

Tash
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 2 2013, 10:21 AM
As soon as Amello said here few months ago that he's happy with the winner, I knew CT would win. :) And I am happy too! CT really deserved a win after all those losses in previous years.

I was happy for Emily, but wasn't happy for Paula. I wish Aneesa and Diem could have won this year.

It was a good season. But I would like it if they did a group challenge next.. maybe Cutthroat 2.. I am tired of couples' challenges.
Awesome article on ew.com. Just about everything I want

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/10/04/the-challenge-season-25-dreams/

But I also want Rachel, Veronica, Carley, and Mandy as well as Frank, Zach, Mike and Ty.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nia from Portland was MADE for these Challenges. I so see her being on the next season.

Tash
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 5 2013, 02:37 PM
Nia from Portland was MADE for these Challenges. I so see her being on the next season.
ITA!!!

Can you imagine the battles she would get into with Camilla or drunk Paula or Cara Maria? EPIC!

Manny
Member Avatar

Paula and Cara Maria would cry..

Camila and Nia would be a good fight.. :)

Tash
Member Avatar

From what I gathered on vevmo.com calls have gone out to potential cast members. One who did get a call is someone we haven't seen in a LONG time and I have to say I loved her. Emily from RR2. Hell of a competitor and a scheming bitch. Can't get better than that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hated Emily! She was such a bitch.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply