Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (9,982 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

First, BOTSexes 1 was awesome, you should be ashamed. But I guess you are just use to the OTT craziness.

I can't believe you didn't mention ANTOINE! So fucking hilarious. It's too bad he never did more challenges. My favourites on this season were Blair, Ellen, Veronica, Shane, Emily and Lori and MELISSA. How did she not register for you? COME ON NOW!

Also, though Julie was eliminated first, she's another Challenge LEGEND! Coral vs. Julie gets pretty epic.

Also, some background information ... IRL, Emily was extremely jealous of Veronica and insecure because James and Veronica had previously hooked up as when they were friends he helped her move into her new apartment before he got with Emily.

Oh, and if you thought Ayanna was a little out there, you NEED to watch BOTSexes 2 if you can/haven't already.

Here's a clip from RR: Semester at Sea where the amazing Veronica was being such a bitch towards Ayanna.

Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 3 2011, 12:17 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yes, Veronica did. That whole season is on YouTube. :)

Melissa said the reason on the show. Both girls were friends because they're both from RW: New Orleans (one of the best seasons ever). IRL, Julie called universities to say that she, not Melissa, should be getting hired instead. All these people make good money going to schools and talking about their experiences, et cetera. It's hilarious too because in one the challenges where it's Good vs. Bad guys, she's on the good guys team even though she's such a twat. LoL. Julie and her mother also screwed over Coral in real life, but I forget what exactly happened at the moment.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I love Trishelle and her trashy ways. I wish they'd let her back for another challenge. And Katie does suck at competitions, but she's so hilariously crazy you'll grow to love her. One of the classic moments in history is with Trishelle in The Gauntlet, have you seen that one yet?

Oh and in this season one of the DUMBEST, yet hilarious, eliminations rounds happens later in the season. We will laugh about it later. LoL

Also, this season there are EPIC fights between Coral / Julie and Katie / Veronica. This is one of the best seasons ever, easy.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 3 2011, 03:30 PM
Bright Eyes
Aug 3 2011, 03:27 PM
Yes, Veronica did. That whole season is on YouTube. :)

Melissa said the reason on the show. Both girls were friends because they're both from RW: New Orleans (one of the best seasons ever). IRL, Julie called universities to say that she, not Melissa, should be getting hired instead. All these people make good money going to schools and talking about their experiences, et cetera. It's hilarious too because in one the challenges where it's Good vs. Bad guys, she's on the good guys team even though she's such a twat. LoL. Julie and her mother also screwed over Coral in real life, but I forget what exactly happened at the moment.
Oh yeah! I forgot that it was explained on the show. It all happened so fast in that first episode, I was so confused LOL

Give me a link for the YouTube episodes.. Are there just RR episodes on YouTube? Are there any RW seasons? Or RW/RR?
Road Rules is very rare, I find. I haven't seen much of it except the last season, and clips of others. Here's episode 1, part 1. I'm sure you know how to find the rest. :) Road Rules is probably easier to find because it's more known, but I'm really more about the challenges then the RW/RR series'.

Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 3 2011, 03:41 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 3 2011, 03:43 PM
Bright Eyes
Aug 3 2011, 03:38 PM
I love Trishelle and her trashy ways. I wish they'd let her back for another challenge. And Katie does suck at competitions, but she's so hilariously crazy you'll grow to love her. One of the classic moments in history is with Trishelle in The Gauntlet, have you seen that one yet?

Oh and in this season one of the DUMBEST, yet hilarious, eliminations rounds happens later in the season. We will laugh about it later. LoL

Also, this season there are EPIC fights between Coral / Julie and Katie / Veronica. This is one of the best seasons ever, easy.
Ew, I knew you would like Trishelle. We agreed on so many players that I just knew we'd disagree on Trishelle. lol

I have not seen the Gauntlet yet, but it's downloading as we speak! :)

Can't wait to see the dumbest elimination yet + all the fights between the girls! :D I will keep you posted! :D
Trishelle later appeared on The Surreal Life, FYI! And, come on, she's harmless and makes for good TV. Nothing to hate. :) It's always good to see Coral have another enemy to slap down with her big mouth.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 3 2011, 03:48 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

px, Rachel took that quote from Veronica who said it two challenges previous, thanks to Emily, once again, being the mastermind at her being eliminated.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 3 2011, 08:53 PM
Thank you- I remember that now.

Veronica and Rachel...they were classics. Don't make 'em like that anymore.
They were also girlfriends, who had a bad break up and didn't talk to each other for awhile. They've since made up.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, that milk and cookies bullshit was hilarious. A great CT quote came from that though ...

Someone in the crowd (I forget who): CT! We won't be able to see your abs after you eat all those cookies.
CT: You won't be able to see Shane after I eat all these cookies.

Seriously, the Challenge HAS to be one of the most quotable shows of all time.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, everyone does what Veronica does now. It's is sad. However, with Veronica, you know she usually kicks ass anyways. But yeah, the whole cheating thing was bullshit. And Jodi, just like they assumes she was, stayed rattled because of their bullying and Veronica easily beat her.

And, um, you can NOT say you hate one of my TOP 10 players EVER with nothing to back it up. Explain your damn self.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 10:09 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 9 2011, 10:19 AM
Oh, God, you like Abram?
:wub:

1. Landon 2. CT 3. Abram (These are my favourite men)

1. Coral 2. Veronica 3. Beth (Favourite women)

I preface that by saying that with this show there are definitely times where I've hated everyone here. So I'm not some delusional fan. LoL Except, not for Landon. (That I can remember) He's perfect.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 10:32 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

CT is nasty? He's fucking GORGEOUS!

But yes, both him and Abram are fucking insane. LoL

I forget which challenge it happens on, but I can't wait to see what you think when Abram falls in LOVE (they actually ended up dating for years), with a particular favourite challenger.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 9 2011, 11:16 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny, the bullying stuff is so hard to watch but such great television. In Tonya and Veronica's final challenge, the bullying is addressed and it's just so sad.

And my God, NO! CT with Diem is the ONLY time I HATED him. That relationship was puke worthy.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I think Dan is hilarious, but all in all not too memorable. Like I said though, everyone on this shows has times where they are likable and when they are insufferable.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Aug 9 2011, 02:44 PM
OMG, you are all just falling for CT's good looks! LOL Snap out of it! :lol:

I am assuming when you say you hate JEK that it has something to do with the newer challenges?? Cuz I only saw Johnny in his first one and he was voted off 1st.. LOL And Kenny and Evan I saw in only two challenges.. their 1st one and 2nd one (Fresh Meat and Duel).. I haven't been able to find any newer challenges... :(
Post a list of all the seasons you have seen and every time you finish one add to it. That'd be great for me to make sure not to mistakenly spoil you. :)

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

You think balding Derrick is hot?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tina did not nail Beth. She barely grazed her. Tina is all talk. She sucks and is a complete waste of space.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Oct 7 2012, 08:53 AM
I decided not to read the spoilers :D
I think it's more fun not knowing :D

I love that Chet stayed, even though I don't like Sarah and want her GONE!

Brandon is so useless. I hope they never invite him back. Although, he did give Camila a nice piece of advice: GO SEE A SHRINK, BITCH!

And I hate that Alton is into Sarah. Ew!
I only saw a promo of that and was disgusted by Alton. Is he actually retarded to be into that cunt? LoL

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Trishelle is a GODDESS!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tash
Jun 21 2013, 09:01 AM
I can't help it. I have to know who wins. Do you know everyone that is coming back? One of my favorite guy players is back! I really don't care about the girls that much. Maybe because I didn't watch their RW seasons. I love the guys from the older seasons like Wes, Bananas, CT, Mark (who really should retire!) but I am loving Frank and Zach and how they are mixing the old blood with the new. I really wish Derrick and Landon would come back
Spoiler: click to toggle

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I don't watch these shows anymore, but Manny you are right, Aneesa has never won. She's gotten to the finals before, but never claimed top prize.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 17 2013, 01:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply