Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World/Road Rules: The Challenge; MTV Reality Show
Topic Started: Aug 3 2011, 10:52 AM (9,783 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Aw, old school challenge!

Check iOffer.com for old Road Rules stuff.

Gauntlet I- awesome. I just rewatched it and it's pretty flippin' amazing.

BoTSexes I- was also pretty good. It was fascinating to watch the girls disintegrate the way that they did. That's the one where Rachel screams that the game is ugly, the inner circle is ugly...everyone is ugly, right?

You should check out Battle of the Seasons, from around 2001/2...ish. It has Sean/Elka from Boston, Steven/Lindsay from Seattle...one team from each season of RR and RW. It's the best challenge, imho, because the contestants found a way to undermine the entire concept. I think it's the first appearance of Coral and Mike, too, who were on like 107 of these things.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Thank you- I remember that now.

Veronica and Rachel...they were classics. Don't make 'em like that anymore.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Manny
Aug 4 2011, 02:26 AM
And I must avoid reading your stuff about the current season! lol
I tried not to mention anything too big!

Rachel/Veronica- they made up? That's good to hear, for some reason. They had a T-shirt company or something together too, right? There was one challenge where a bunch of them kept showing up with homemade T's....I think it was BoTsexes II.

The new challenge- I tried to watch, but I don't know who any of those people are. Or most of them, anyway. I also have a bias against people who are Challenge-only. You should come from RR or RW. Who cares if RR doesn't exist anymore. Being Challenge-only...kinda lame, like you aren't good enough for a real show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply