Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Will and Gabi Make Love!; August 16th issue
Topic Started: Aug 6 2011, 11:09 PM (6,906 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Will and Gabi finallly take their relationship to the next level this week. It begins with Will planning a big night with Gabi. Things get awkward when Rafe notices a condom fall out of Will's pocket. "It's a big suprise for Rafe", says Camila Banus. "He knew that Will and Gabi liked each other, but he didn't realize how far things had gotten between them. So Rafe takes on the big brother role and takes care of his little sister." Will insists that he would never do anything to hurt Gabi. "Will says that he's been there for Gabi in the past and adds that he'll continue to be there for her," says Camila.

Gabi arrives, and Rafe suggests that the two slow things down. "Gabi has her sassy moments," smiles the actress. "She feels that it's none of Rafe's business. It's something that is private between Will and Gabi. Will shouldn't have to talk about it with Rafe or anyone else." The conversation is cut short when Rafe is called away on police business.

Will and Gabi head out for their evening and Will tells Gabi that he loves her. "It's pretty spontaneous," notes Camila. "Will and Gabi have had this wonderful friendship that is really more than friendship. They have these feelings for each other, but they haven't said anything, because they didn't know how to identify the feelings. It's a very sweet moment."

Later, the two make love. "It happens in the way that it's supposed to happen, previews Banus. "Gabi feels closer to Will than she's ever felt before." In the aftermath, Will expresses his concern that things weren't perfect for Gabi. "She assures him that everything was perfect," says Camila. The two kiss and make love again. Banus asserts, "This is a huge leap for them."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Lol @ Rafe finding Will's condom - AWKWARD!

Also wondering if that was Will's only condom, if they have sex a second time without protection... Well I think we know how soaps roll with those situations.

SaveDaysNow

Thank goodness WILL knows what a condom is!!! He certainly didn't learn it from his nasty ass mother who thinks the meaning of "Safe Sex" is banging Rafe a few more times.

Manny
Member Avatar

I thought they're making Will gay..

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Manny
Aug 7 2011, 02:10 AM
This Gabi thing is "just a phase"! :drunk:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Manny
This is an interesting way to "slow down" the Will gay storyline.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Aug 7 2011, 02:57 AM
Manny
See that's the thing, wasn't these scenes taped before DH's firing? If so, I believe that implies that this was a part of the original pace of the storyline which in itself has been VERY slow. I can't imagine what the slowed down version will look like. I would imagine it's going to be one step away from being inert.

shar_d
Member Avatar

Manny
after reading these spoilers, there seems to be no indication that Will is uncomfortable or unsure about his sexuality. im wondering if they are scrapping the gay storyline and will keep Will hetero? if they are taking things slow with Will coming out, at what point will he realize he is gay?? how can he say he loves Gabi and bring himself to have sex with her if he seriously is gay? Either this is really shitty writing on Higley's part, or they are scrapping the gay storyline imo.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

shar_d
Aug 7 2011, 03:59 AM
Manny
after reading these spoilers, there seems to be no indication that Will is uncomfortable or unsure about his sexuality. im wondering if they are scrapping the gay storyline and will keep Will hetero? if they are taking things slow with Will coming out, at what point will he realize he is gay?? how can he say he loves Gabi and bring himself to have sex with her if he seriously is gay? Either this is really shitty writing on Higley's part, or they are scrapping the gay storyline imo.
I don't think it indicates they're dropping the gay storyline, as you still have Sonny on the canvas. It could be that they've decided to go with another love interest for him or simply focus on integrating Sonny slowly into the fabric of the show and the hearts of the GA before giving him a love interest. We've seen what the immediate overkill of a new character can garner, e.g., Rafe, Taylor and Melanie.

AnthonyL

The thing is, this is still Dena's writing. The re-written scripts aren't for a few more weeks yet from what I understand. So she must've planned for them to have sex and then Will would realize he's gay later on. I always thought that they would write it where Will see himself as straight until he finds himself falling for Sonny. Gay people can and do have romantic feelings and sex with folks of the opposite sex, but either don't know they are gay, which I think the case will be with Will or choose deny it, which I think will happen once he starts having feelings for Sonny. Not everyone knows they are gay out of the box, which apparently was the case with Sonny.

Edited by AnthonyL, Aug 7 2011, 06:36 AM.

six
Member Avatar

I still think the show was planning on having Gabi get pregnant, and Safe taking the baby instead of having one with each other.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

And now we see the coming out of Will :doh:

yourstar

badaddiction
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8594997&t=8557073
IMissAremid
Manny
See that's the thing, wasn't these scenes taped before DH's firing? If so, I believe that implies that this was a part of the original pace of the storyline which in itself has been VERY slow. I can't imagine what the slowed down version will look like. I would imagine it's going to be one step away from being inert.

I totally agree. Not that I am complaining about the pacing but I truly can't imagine this storyline going any slower. I like seeing the slow integration of Sonny into the canvas and the formation of a friendship with Will. I just wish that they found another way to show Will's confusion than having him sleep with Gabby....

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Aug 7 2011, 07:20 AM
I still think the show was planning on having Gabi get pregnant, and Safe taking the baby instead of having one with each other.
Exactly, and I think the part about Safe raising the child is probably the part that has been scrapped....with Caustin coming back and the talk of them not being able to conceive, I'm willing to bet that the storyline will have Will knocking up Gabby and Will wants Caustin raising the baby, but Gabby and rafe are opposed to that idea. In the interim the pressure of the pregnancy and Rafe's reaction to what Will has done to his sister, causes Will and Sonny to get very close.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Aug 7 2011, 10:07 AM
six
Exactly, and I think the part about Safe raising the child is probably the part that has been scrapped....with Caustin coming back and the talk of them not being able to conceive, I'm willing to bet that the storyline will have Will knocking up Gabby and Will wants Caustin raising the baby, but Gabby and rafe are opposed to that idea. In the interim the pressure of the pregnancy and Rafe's reaction to what Will has done to his sister, causes Will and Sonny to get very close.
That scenario makes a lot of sense.

For the life of my I cannot come up with a single reason why anyone would have wanted to strap Sami down with yet another kid. There have already been references in the show's own dialogue about her being the old lady who lives in a shoe. Utter ridiculousness. Maybe it was Sweeney that finally insisted on having DH canned when she heard there was talk of giving Sami another kid. :shrug:

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

:sleep: I couldn't be any less interested.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

"It's pretty spontaneous,"

haven't they been planning this since before prom? maybe Camilla needs a definition

sponˇtaˇneˇous [spon táynee əss]
adj
1. arising from internal cause: resulting from internal or natural processes, with no apparent external influence
2. arising from impulse: arising from natural impulse or inclination, rather than from planning or in response to suggestions from others

because this definition doesn't follow... I mean didn't they talk about it last week?

badaddiction
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 7 2011, 10:13 AM
LuvingLumi
six

For the life of my I cannot come up with a single reason why anyone would have wanted to strap Sami down with yet another kid. There have already been references in the show's own dialogue about her being the old lady who lives in a shoe. Utter ridiculousness. Maybe it was Sweeney that finally insisted on having DH canned when she heard there was talk of giving Sami another kid. :shrug:
Either by conception or adoption, Sami doesn't need more kids.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

yourstar
badaddiction
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8594997&t=8557073
IMissAremid
Manny

I totally agree. Not that I am complaining about the pacing but I truly can't imagine this storyline going any slower. I like seeing the slow integration of Sonny into the canvas and the formation of a friendship with Will. I just wish that they found another way to show Will's confusion than having him sleep with Gabby....
Yes, I prefer the slower pace and weaving into the fabric.

I'm not sold on the idea of Will and Sonny, but if that's the way they are headed, then it is what it is.
Edited by badaddiction, Aug 7 2011, 10:28 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Aug 7 2011, 10:13 AM
LuvingLumi
six

I am CONVINCED that the plan to strap Sami with another child wasn't so much Dena's but Tomlin's. You see the minute you have Safe have a kid (or raise a kid as their own via adoption), you have a reason to keep Rafe around Salem. Tomlin wanted to keep that possibility so he probably pitched that to Dena, maybe Dena at that point had enough and voiced it, probably a little too much....and GT pitched the firing to KC blaming the ratings....KC acted firing her FIRST because the show was already in the crapper and he had already gotten rid of Whitesell, but then he realized who exactly was 'really' running the show and acted 4 weeks after by firing GT. :cheer:

The new HW's probably made the decision to continue the gay storyline, but to have Will have a child anyway. That creates another Horton and although I don't think we'll live to see Will's son/daughter be old enough to have their story in Salem, I do think that it creates the conflict with Rafe that they needed to make the gay storyline far more interesting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply