Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 8/8-8/12
Topic Started: Aug 7 2011, 07:55 PM (12,571 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Has anyone ever paid attention to AS in the "I'm not your son anymore" clip? She like...suddenly puts her hands on her knees like she's taking a sorority girl picture. I wonder what she's actually doing, because all you can see is her lower half.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO @ Rafe's response to Sami's stupid question. But there's nothing funny about her reaction to him. She's seriously offended? Good thing she hasn't heard what I have to say about her hair and her wardrobe and the way she walks and the way she talks and her ability to parent and her ability to find clothes that fit and her make-up and the way she cries and the way she laughs and the way she seduces and the way her head bobs and the way she treats her family and the way she sleeps and the way she shoots and the way she grieves and the way she celebrates...

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't really get Taylor. She must have really low standards for what she wants EJ to be. All that's necessary is that he not be the person behind a shooting. Roman wasn't behind it either. Any votes for TAYMAN? ROLOR?

lysie
Member Avatar

I totally just posted in the wrong thread, lol.

This is kind of random, but I'm glad that Melanie didn't disown Carly again when she found out the truth. I was dreading a retread of the two of them reconciling.

lysie
Member Avatar

Dmitri sure is patient. I'd have hung up on Brady by now. Answer in two rings, because I didn't call to listen to your phone ring.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 09:10 PM
LMAO @ Rafe's response to Sami's stupid question. But there's nothing funny about her reaction to him. She's seriously offended? Good thing she hasn't heard what I have to say about her hair and her wardrobe and the way she walks and the way she talks and her ability to parent and her ability to find clothes that fit and her make-up and the way she cries and the way she laughs and the way she seduces and the way her head bobs and the way she treats her family and the way she sleeps and the way she shoots and the way she grieves and the way she celebrates...
And lest we forget, the way she huffs & puffs..

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 08:39 PM
Vivian is offended because her son sent her to voicemail. Good thing my mom can't tell when I do that.

She really could've showed him if she'd left him a voicemail telling him he needs to get back to the gym.

deletemyaccountplease

Can I watch today's episode online somewhere..I only care about ej parts :x

deletemyaccountplease

PS i know there's a dirty joke in that. Its intentional

deletemyaccountplease

Ej should become an alcoholic. Nice ejole scenes

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

If Rafe is such an awesome daddy and loving husband, why is he such a dickwad at work to his wife's father and uncle? Just wondering.

This isn't a surprise but I hate Safe with the heat of 10,000 suns. They are the most lifeless, least interesting, boring couple onscreen that I couldn't care less about investing in....and that has NOTHING to do with my interest in EJ...he's on my shitlist too.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 08:52 PM
The SAFE scenes don't really bother me except for Sami. I don't care how she feels about Rafe or EJ, but there should be some kind of conflict in her about Johnny being taken from EJ. Yes, this is classic behavior from her, and I don't expect better behavior, but I do expect better emotions. Even if Johnny's father is the worst man in the world and absolutely shouldn't be near children under any circumstances, Johnny's mother should feel bad about that and what that means for Johnny. There's just no complexity here at all.

When did Nicole have time to change clothes?
I can't fathom how you are forgetting Sydney. She will have greater justice than Johnny, the kid that can't choose a daddy.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 09:00 PM
This story about Johnny and the police lights is not funny. But I do remember that when Belle and Brady were little, Abe would use the siren when they were with him.

Where is Sydney?
See? Even you forgot her before! What a waste of one year of storyline! Poor Syd.

lysie
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Aug 12 2011, 11:38 PM
lysie
This story about Johnny and the police lights is not funny. But I do remember that when Belle and Brady were little, Abe would use the siren when they were with him.

Where is Sydney?
See? Even you forgot her before! What a waste of one year of storyline! Poor Syd.
I didn't forget her, lol. She just wasn't a part of the scene. Besides, I don't think she gives a crap.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 11:42 PM
mer4santo
lysie

Where is Sydney?
I didn't forget her, lol. She just wasn't a part of the scene. Besides, I don't think she gives a crap.
Agreed. I hope she is plotting an amazing revenge for her neglect beginning in 2012.

james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Aug 12 2011, 11:42 PM
mer4santo
lysie

Where is Sydney?
Sydney is sitting in a dark room somewhere shaking and rocking back and forth with a crayon and a piece of notebook paper counting down the days to
September 26th like the rest of us!

Alin89
Member Avatar

great dimera family scenes. liked the ej and bo scenes. great sonny scenes as usual.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Friday was a great show we finally had a family hour with the Hernandez family instead of the disgusting Elvis hour! Johnny and Rafe were so cute together, finally Johnny has a parent that he can trust and knows will protect him! It was cute when Johnny said it wasnít a contest between Rafe and Elvis, to bad Elvis isnít as smart as his kid! And Johnny told Allie he would take care of her just like Rafe does. And itís nice to see Sami maturing and can sit down and have a discussion with Rafe about anything and not fly off the handle! Samiís is about FAMILY and her SOULMATE! They are fun to watch and are an amazing blended family! To bad we only see them once a week! Instead TPTB are wasting talented actors just to give the viewers the Elvis hour 4 times a week to listen to temper-tantrum and abuse Nicole!What a guy...NOT! But it frees up my week for things I enjoy to do I refuse to watch the Elvis hour! Rafe and Sami have it all love, romance and family just like KC promised!
Edited by lovinsafe, Aug 14 2011, 11:23 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

lovinsafe
Aug 14 2011, 11:21 AM
Friday was a great show we finally had a family hour with the Hernandez family instead of the disgusting Elvis hour! Johnny and Rafe were so cute together, finally Johnny has a parent that he can trust and knows will protect him! It was cute when Johnny said it wasnít a contest between Rafe and Elvis, to bad Elvis isnít as smart as his kid! And Johnny told Allie he would take care of her just like Rafe does. And itís nice to see Sami maturing and can sit down and have a discussion with Rafe about anything and not fly off the handle! Samiís is about FAMILY and her SOULMATE! They are fun to watch and are an amazing blended family! To bad we only see them once a week! Instead TPTB are wasting talented actors just to give the viewers the Elvis hour 4 times a week to listen to temper-tantrum and abuse Nicole!What a guy...NOT! But it frees up my week for things I enjoy to do I refuse to watch the Elvis hour! Rafe and Sami have it all love, romance and family just like KC promised!
Well you make me happy that I didn't bother watching Friday's episode live. Now I can just press the fast forward button.
Quote Post Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Aug 14 2011, 11:21 AM
I read this post and expected the :sarcasm: smiley at the end. This place has me desensitized :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply