Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 8/8-8/12
Topic Started: Aug 7 2011, 07:55 PM (12,680 Views)
LovingDays

im really starting to like Quinn everyday
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SassyLady
Member Avatar

I agree with those that say the shooting played out horribly-what the heck was SR doing? That dog-like whimpering sound? Then again, I've never been shot so maybe that is normal, but I've never noticed it before. Stefano, why don't you just invite Marco down-it wouldn't be any more obvious than you looking his way twice! Didn't Victor bring a couple of his goons with him?

Nicole and Taylor-I tried to watch, but it was just so awful and then I remembered TB is leaving so all of this is pointless and huge waste of my time, so they got fast forwarded for the rest of the show.

EJ and Brady with Chad and Sonny- I AM SO SICK OF BRADY and his arrogant, hypocritical jackass self. Just because a former employee of EJ's (who was originally hired by your mobster grandfather Vic first) killed Ari as payback for her ratting him out and sending him to prison, and under no orders from EJ to do so, does not make EJ responsible for her murder. Sami, Rafe and Will hold more responsibility for Ari's death than EJ, but that has been glossed over-wonder why? :eyeroll: Brady should apologize to EJ for trying to murder him and potentially causing harm to his family and potential innocent bystanders by doing something stupid to re-start the D-K war.

Stefano back at the DiMansion in a panic, hands shaking, trying to think. Stefano who always has had a Plan B,C,D.... :shame:

I did enjoy the EJ and Chad scenes at the Pub and then Brady showed up.............. :badmood:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SassyLady
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 8 2011, 07:38 PM
It was interesting, because when I watched Marco wasn't clearly pissed. There was a flash of anger across his face, but he seemed mostly focused on doing what he was told.
I saw just the brief flash of anger and possibly concern that Stefano was going to have him killed? I'm sure it crossed Marco's mind.

There was a scene with Marco and Stefano in the DiMansion a few months back, where Stefano asked Marco to get him some orange juice. Marco hesitated and had this look like-you want ME to bring you juice (like a common servant?) I don't remember the exact date, but I am pretty sure it was after EJ was shot and maybe while Stefano and Kate were split. It was enough for me to notice and think that they might play an angle like Marco turning on Stefano later on.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Aug 8 2011, 07:22 PM
Southofsoap
Aug 8 2011, 06:32 PM
I'm baffled about how people found the show watchable today. I hated it, but granted I am only 3 days into trying to get back into it.

-Nicole drinking a martini in a dive like that? Really? Where's The Blue note. Her dialogue with Taylor was crappy - like Nicole would really be so civil to anyone that bonked her husband, not least of all her sister.

-The Carly/Quinn stuff was ok. What drugs are Carly doing? Does it involve hair loss because her hairline is receding?

- Brady/EJ in the forest with their cheerleaders Sonny and Chad : dumb dumb dumb and bad dialogue.

- Stefano so blase about Maggie being shot. Yeah, I know she means nothing to him, but he didn't seem to fazed either.

- If Daniel saves Maggie, will he dump Jennifer and start a new triangle with her and Victor? :p

Ok, I'm still adjusting to the show and am still sensitive to shit. Soon I will be numb and carry on regardless lol.
can I disagree with everything in this post excluding Dr. Feelgood? Victor wasn't balling, that's not him he was shocked--
umm, I didn't say that about Victor.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Can we please get an operating room that doesn't look like it's a dimly lit supply closet?!?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Aug 9 2011, 12:51 PM
Can we please get an operating room that doesn't look like it's a dimly lit supply closet?!?
Or a bar that's so brightly lit it hurts your eyes??? :wave:

Keith
Member Avatar

Loved Hope with Jennifer today. I love Magic, but I'm glad they played the beat of him not being next of kin. Loved that Jennifer brought up Melissa and Nathan. In Japan? lol I missed it, but who did Hope mention? And Doug and Julie. Sigh.
Edited by Keith, Aug 9 2011, 01:16 PM.

Keith
Member Avatar

Also, perfect example of incongruence, after practically living with Maggie before Mickey died, Will is off worrying about fucking his beard girlfriend and hasn't heard word of Maggie, because he would drop what was going to be at the hospital with his family. But that would be a reminder of Lucas. Even if Lucas doesn't come back, I want Will in scenes with freakin' Hortons. His Aunt Jennifer, his cousin Abigail...just ugh.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 9 2011, 01:27 PM
Also, perfect example of incongruence, after practically living with Maggie before Mickey died, Will is off worrying about fucking his beard girlfriend and hasn't heard word of Maggie, because he would drop what was going to be at the hospital with his family. But that would be a reminder of Lucas. Even if Lucas doesn't come back, I want Will in scenes with freakin' Hortons. His Aunt Jennifer, his cousin Abigail...just ugh.
ICAM. On a positive note, they at least had Will state today that Rafe is not his father. I was beginning to wonder if he still was a Horton.

Keith
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Aug 9 2011, 01:39 PM
Keith
ICAM. On a positive note, they at least had Will state today that Rafe is not his father. I was beginning to wonder if he still was a Horton.
How could I forget that! I'm pleased whoever wrote today's script made him note that.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Keith
Aug 9 2011, 01:41 PM
tomsawyer
Keith
How could I forget that! I'm pleased whoever wrote today's script made him note that.
Keith, Richard Culliton wrote today's script. :wave:

Keith
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Aug 9 2011, 04:50 PM
Keith
Aug 9 2011, 01:41 PM
tomsawyer
Keith
Keith, Richard Culliton wrote today's script. :wave:
He usually makes me happy. No surprise!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

^Yeah, me too. Both he and Carolyn are good.

james0479
Member Avatar

I really hope Richard and Carolyn are staying put as script writers. If they can occassionally make Dena's shitfest entertaining, I can't imagine the greatness they could write under Marlene and Darryl

Deleted User
Deleted User

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot6H4BxH_2E

Quote Post Goto Top

SaveDaysNow

Blah. . So sick of Dr Tan coming out EVERY SINGLE time like a hero! WTF??? Lexie could've saved Maggie and it would've been a better story. I can't stand the Jonas family. Get rid of them all!!!

Taylor and Abe in a scene. What a waste of airspace.

The only highlight was seeing EJ and Chad in a scene. They definitely look like brothers, and I like their rapport. EJ needs a friend to knock some sense into him as well!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Android
Aug 9 2011, 05:38 PM
Wow the Ej/Chad/Stefano scenes were intense, but I don`t see Ej forsaking his father. James did a great job in that scene :hail:

The other clips :blah:

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just going to start giving you all my niece's comments from the show. So EJ and Stefano's scene starts, and she says "Is he always wearing that suit?"

lysie
Member Avatar

Daniel: We're gonna lose her.
Niece: Well, her make-up is perfect.

Keith
Member Avatar

So why is Daniel getting credit? He gave up, she was pronounced dead, THEN the machine registered a heartbeat/pulse whatever. Its not like she came back from the dead. A miracle happened and h stabilized her...you know, because he's a doctor. He didn't make the miracle happen.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply