Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Survivor' Premieres and 'Big Brother' Concludes with Special 90 Minute Editions, Wednesday, Sept. 14
Topic Started: Aug 11 2011, 10:34 AM (390 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/08/11/survivor-premieres-and-big-brother-concludes-with-special-90-minute-editions-wednesday-sept-14/100172/

CBS presents an all-reality night with special 90-minute editions of the season premiere of SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC followed by the summer finale of BIG BROTHER, on Wednesday, Sept. 14.

The premiere of SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT), hosted by Jeff Probst, features 16 new castaways and two returning castaways.

The winner of BIG BROTHER (9:30-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) will be revealed live when a jury of evicted Houseguests votes for the winner of the $500,000 grand prize. The finale, hosted by Julie Chen, brings an end to this summer’s twist, “Double Trouble,” which featured the return of some of the most dynamic “duos” in the history of BIG BROTHER.

SURVIVOR is hosted by Emmy Award-winner Jeff Probst and produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst and David Burris are executive producers.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol U.S.A.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Cool! I loved last year's two hour BB finale! So I will take a 90 minute one!

I am not so excited about Survivor, because of the "two people returning/Redemption Island is back" twist... I still don't get why they thought bringing back two players and Redemption Island were such good twists. I don't know anyone that really liked it.
Edited by Manny, Aug 11 2011, 11:45 AM.

BC2.0
Member Avatar
Jester

This is what they should have done last year honestly. 90 minutes is the perfect time for both to have.

King
Member Avatar

It's true. I totally agree. 90 Minutes is perfect!

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Really don't care about Survivor anymore after the horrible season last year.

Mason

I would love for the extra half hour to simply be Dick ripping this year's cast apart one by one for 30 minutes.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

90 mins is much more suitable for BIG BROTHER than 2 hrs!

Love that BB ends and Survivor starts...the two that started it all :)
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Aug 16 2011, 01:59 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply