Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LA Examiner interview with Ali Sweeney
Topic Started: Aug 18 2011, 11:52 AM (1,938 Views)
OldDaysFankat

I have to say I think the interviews are oversaturated at this point. How many Missy Reeves or Ali Sweeney or Matt Ashford or Drake and Dee interviews now have we seen. They need to pace them a bit better because they are all beginning to sound the same.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I hope that Madison will turn out to be Jaime as she was the only friend that Sami ever had besides Lucus.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hmm. I've always wanted them to bring back the character of Jamie. Even though Jamie turned on Sami. Maybe once Jamie left, she wanted to get rid of the stigma of her name and changed it to Madison James?

oraclerogue
Member Avatar

Wow, another "me, me, me, me" AS article that I could care less about. I must admit to laughing at the opening of the article and the title too.

doolgirl25
Member Avatar

Good God. As she goes about her daily life, she must just speak entirely in product placements.

"Kids, don't forget to brush your teeth with Crest so that you maintain a healthy, confident mouth. Do you want me to read you a chapter of "The Mommy Diet" before bed?"

"Dave, don't forget the KY Jelly. The feminine tingle is what sets it apart from all of the other personal lubricants on the market."

Lazydays

There was once a Madison on Days. She was a runaway teen, played by LeAnn Rimes, who was helped by Eric Brady. She was only on one or two days, until Eric convinced her to return home. When she was leaving, she said she'd be back some day. This is how Sami and Madison could know each other.

Can the new writers be that clever? :shrug:
Edited by Lazydays, Aug 18 2011, 10:45 PM.

lucym

OldDaysFankat
Aug 18 2011, 04:20 PM
I have to say I think the interviews are oversaturated at this point. How many Missy Reeves or Ali Sweeney or Matt Ashford or Drake and Dee interviews now have we seen. They need to pace them a bit better because they are all beginning to sound the same.
Particularly as they aren't actually telling us anything about the new storylines other than a few unsatisfying crumbs here and there. An ntnerview used to indicate you were going to learn new information. I'd like to think the new writers have enough confidence in their new storylines to start sharing some storyline hints with us very soon.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

UGH! :why: :puke: :facepalm:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

This woman just grates on my last nerves. Yeah, I'm going to be hating the Sami hour show again. I loathe this character. And honestly, AS sucks as an actress.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply