Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LA Examiner interview with Patrick Muldoon
Topic Started: Aug 18 2011, 12:46 PM (805 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

http://www.examiner.com/tv-insider-in-los-angeles/patrick-muldoon-adds-maturity-to-austin-reed-on-days-of-our-lives#ixzz1VP5qf1G0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I really love that DAYS opted for Muldoon instead of Peck for Austin....I am VERY excited to get to see him in the role he originated. I also can't wait to see him and Christie again together.

Caustin was one of my favorite couples back in the 90's and mostly because of Muldoon and Clark's chemistry together.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Who name he said after jason brooks and before bryan dattilo?

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Looking forward to an Austin with a personality. Also it sounds like to me Austin will be called upon to be Will's father figure in the upcoming story.

PM makes the story he will be in with Carrie sound a bit mysterious. Hope it is good.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Muldoon to return..He is probably who I'm most excited for...Mainly, because I've seen John, Marlena, Jack and Carrie all return over the years..

Ellie

Mitchapalooza
Aug 18 2011, 12:49 PM
I really love that DAYS opted for Muldoon instead of Peck for Austin....I am VERY excited to get to see him in the role he originated. I also can't wait to see him and Christie again together.
Yeah, Austin Peck had the "stand there with your mouth open" thing down very well. He wasn't bad to look at, but he really didn't add anything at all in the acting department. I'm also really looking forward to Muldoon playing the role again.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

pspcindy
Aug 18 2011, 12:55 PM
Looking forward to an Austin with a personality. so it sounds like to me Austin will be called upon to be Will's father figure in the upcoming story.

PM makes the story he will be in with Carrie sound a bit mysterious. Hope it is good.
If we can't have Bryan/Lucas back for this, then I am glad it is gonna be Muldoon/Austin and not that ass hate Rafe!

Thank the lord!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this return the most. Between being a whopping 8 years old when he left and watching him steal Kelly from Zack on Saved by the Bell, my memories of him as Austin are foggy at best. I remember liking Austin when he was there and then not liking him when they switched Austins...but besides that I'm not sure if I'll still like him!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8602632&t=8562523
pspcindy
Looking forward to an Austin with a personality. so it sounds like to me Austin will be called upon to be Will's father figure in the upcoming story.

If we can't have Bryan/Lucas back for this, then I am glad it is gonna be Muldoon/Austin and not that ass hate Rafe!

Thank the lord!

I agree. One of the most odious things about Rafe is his penchant for usurping the daddy role in Sami's children's lives. I know she uses her children to cement her "dream family" but please. There was a scene last week with Johnny where Rafe finally told Johnny that he is NOT his father. That had to have been a small tweak by Mar-Dar. Higs was all for skipping ahead and making all the children Rafe's.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Aug 18 2011, 02:16 PM
Mitchapalooza
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8602632&t=8562523
pspcindy

Thank the lord!

I agree. One of the most odious things about Rafe is his penchant for usurping the daddy role in Sami's children's lives. I know she uses her children to cement her "dream family" but please. There was a scene last week with Johnny where Rafe finally told Johnny that he is NOT his father. That had to have been a small tweak by Mar-Dar. Higs was all for skipping ahead and making all the children Rafe's.

on tommorow show
Sami saw the look on his face when he thought he might become a daddy. Rafe says he's already a daddy to 4 of the greatest kids in the whole wide world. He loves them and he loves her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply