Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Lots Of Spoilers Including From SOW & SID
Topic Started: Aug 18 2011, 01:46 PM (1,088 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

SOW:

Jason and the fantasies. The only new thing we learn is Steve Burton saying as far as the Jiz fantasy, it's a be careful what you wish for scenario.

Spinelli / Jackal going down a dark road with his dual personality issues.

Johnny and Abby.

The devasting breakup of Max and Diane and how upset fans are according to Caroylyn Hennesy.

It also lists Erin Chamber as being out as Siobhan's story takes a dramatic turn this week

Soapzone

SID:

Garin Wolf says the key for Sonny getting out of his dark place is in his hands and Kate will play a big part. She’ll open some old doors and some old ones.

Soapzone

Scrubs – Love never dies.
Michael will surprise everyone and then the story goes in another direction. Abby has a big decision to make.
Ethan will have a really fun adventure and Lulu might end up involved since she’s always wanted to be like her parents.

Soapzone

Abby cant be with Michael due to his mob association and she starts bonding with Johnny

Soapzone

Steve Webber has some secrets of his own...he is not as "perfect" as he seems.
Ethan will have a really fun adventure and Lulu ends up involved since she’s always wanted to be like her parents.

The key to Sonny getting out of his dark place is in his own hands; Kate will play a big part. She’ll open some old doors and some new ones.

According to Garin Wolf, Jason and Sam's wedding is romantic and fun, but Franco will mess with it bigtime. As for a baby, there will always be baby talk between them and there will be important baby talk.

There’s heartache, redemption and learning ahead for Liz and Lucky.
Siobhan will have a profound effect, but not how you might expect.

Luke returns to see the damage he caused and he’ll be thrown a major curve ball.

There’s a hush-hush secret happening with the Cassadines--even the other writers are being kept in the dark until its "need to know", as determined by Garin Wolf.

Something triggers Spinelli to return and he will try to change, which will throw Maxie for a loop. She’s caught between him and Matt and will have to make an interesting choice.

Michael will surprise everyone and then the story goes in another direction. Abby has a big decision to make. --resource: Garin,SID

Carly prevents Sonny from seeing Morgan, and threatens to put Morgan in military school.

The Jackal, P.I., decides to take up residence in a dumpster for 24 hour surveillance of the bakery.
Spinelli is actually on to something at Luzetta’s Bakery.

Skye helps Jax.

Alexis confronts Sonny over Jax.

After overhearing Dante and Lucky talking, Lulu is hurt that Dante kept the truth from her regarding Lucky's having been drugged.

Maxie brings Sam's engagement ring to the hospital as everyone waits on Jason's outcome.

Luke watches his family.

Soapzone
Quote Post Goto Top

Brianna!
Member Avatar

Android
Aug 18 2011, 01:46 PM
Abby cant be with Michael due to his mob association and she starts bonding with Johnny

:wow: is all i got to say. Cuz Johnny is just a sweet lil boy scout. bahahaha
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cscarly

what happened rumor of jarly breaking up by jason hands rumor keep hearing and seeing is carly push away sason not sason push carly away . i think the battle of jason and carly going be is jason q vs carly . carly doesnt sam or michael get killed because they trusting jason not put them in danger not realising the man they with not the cold blooded killer .

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

Never thought he was perfect, just unbelievably stupid. First he believed most of Lisas lies and now be believes that Liz actually tried to killed that Irish pain the butt. He's an idiot and a horrible brother too.

Quote:

They can't be serious with this spoiler. Michael is bad yet Johnny is a good guy? I swear to God only in Port Charles are the mob the good guys.

Quote:

It also lists Erin Chamber as being out as Siobhan's story takes a dramatic turn this week

Thank God! I could have maybe liked this character if it wasn't for that god awful accent that made me turn the channel every time she opened her mouth. I'm just hoping she stays unconscious until she leaves. Please no speaking.

Thanks Android :smile:

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Quote:

Garin Wolf says the key for Sonny getting out of his dark place is in his hands and Kate will play a big part. She’ll open some old doors and some old ones.

I hope GW doesn't just repeat the same old s/l that Guza handed MB/Sonny for years; Sonny loses it, alienates people close to him, and then finds insta-redemption, often at the hands of a woman, only to start the cycle all over again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Whatever they do with Sonny, there better be more to it this time - a new twist, something original - because the breakdown/rejection/redemption cycle is beyond boring, and it needs to stop.

Quote:

:wtf: Anything that gives Johnny more screen time is a good thing in my book, but how is this logical?

So she dumps Michael because he wants to be in the mob. Then she hooks up with Johnny, a guy who is not only a mobster, but is a mob boss! Yeah, that makes sense. :stars:

Quote:

I hope that sanctimonious twit's secrets turn out to be really nasty. He deserves to be knocked down a peg or two. Like Crazygirl said, first he was dump enough to believe that Robin was delusional fruitcake boiling her own child's toys, and now, he thinks his sister deliberately shoved the Irish Banshee down a flight of stairs. Steve's a dumbass IMO.

Quote:

Jason and Sam's wedding is romantic and fun, but Franco will mess with it bigtime.

Why couldn't they just let the JaSam fans have our wedding without Franco? :thumbsdown:

Quote:

There’s a hush-hush secret happening with the Cassadines--even the other writers are being kept in the dark until its "need to know", as determined by Garin Wolf.

We know Helena had something to do with Anthony setting up Lucky. My wild theory is that an embittered Nik may also have had something to do with what happened to Lucky. Emily will probably come back from the dead to help redeem him. I'm convinced that Nik & Emily will return to town at some point.

Quote:

Skye helps Jax.
I'm just glad Jax isn't dead.

Thank you Android.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Brianna!
Aug 18 2011, 02:00 PM
Android

Not that I was crazy about Mabby...but Huh??? :shrug: :shrug: :shame:

That confused me..
Edited by Daytime, Aug 18 2011, 08:31 PM.

Brianna!
Member Avatar

Daytime
Aug 18 2011, 08:28 PM
Brianna!
Aug 18 2011, 02:00 PM
Android

Not that I was crazy about Mabby...but Huh??? :shrug: :shrug: :shame:

That confused me..
Just thought it was weird she thinks Johnny is any better. He's not just some regular guy. He's a Mob Boss, which is what Michael is aspiring to be.

guess i should've put :sarcasm: after my first post

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

don't like my carson stoyrline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply