Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FOX's 'Breaking In' UNCANCELED!
Topic Started: Aug 25 2011, 11:45 PM (313 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

“BREAKING IN” SECURES SECOND SEASON ON FOX

FOX has renewed the comedy series BREAKING IN for a 13-episode second season to return to the network’s schedule in 2012, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, President of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

“BREAKING IN is a creatively vibrant and wildly adventurous comedy,” said Reilly. “We are looking forward to bringing it back for a second season and continuing our relationship with this incredibly talented cast and these fantastic creators – Adam Goldberg and Seth Gordon. We can’t wait to see where they take these characters next year.”

Created by Adam F. Goldberg (“Fanboys”) and Seth Gordon (“Horrible Bosses”), BREAKING IN is a workplace comedy about a high-tech security firm that takes extreme – and often questionable – measures to sell their protection services. The series centers on a team of uniquely skilled oddball geniuses hand-picked to work for OZ, a manipulative mastermind played by Christian Slater. The series also stars Bret Harrison, Alphonso McAuley and Odette Annable.

BREAKING IN is produced by Happy Madison Productions, Adam F. Goldberg Productions and Sethsquatch, Inc. in association with Sony Pictures Television. Goldberg, Gordon and Doug Robinson (“Rules of Engagement”) serve as executive producers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Yay! Was easily my favorite new comedy last spring.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow!

However, I think FOX only renewed it because they were high on Adam Goldberg's newest show in development and Sony pitched that and Breaking In as a package deal.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

What about Bret Harrison - he's in this show and..New Girl? What's going to happen to him?

eDIT: Or am I totally mixing up actors now? lol
Edited by Ally, Aug 26 2011, 03:02 PM.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I don't think Bret is in New Girl.

lene
Member Avatar

YES!!!! I need Christian Slater on my screen every week.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

lene
Aug 29 2011, 08:22 AM
YES!!!! I need Christian Slater on my screen every week.
Hey Lene..We have another show we can discuss now! :)

SMidnite

One of the few shows on Fox that I still watch. I'm still in shock about losing Lie To Me, Human Target and Chicago Code in one fell swoop.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply