Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Davetta Sherwood & Michael Graziadei; The Best Paired Version of Daniel and Lily
Topic Started: Aug 31 2011, 04:17 PM (1,359 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Spilling over my LOVE for MG & DV verison of Daily :wub: both were brought up in the Y&R August discussion in comparison to CK & MG version which I think was a total SHITTER of a couple and still is by recent viewing standards! Once again Romalotti Jr. has regress and watching him have levels of uncertainty around this heffah is just 20 Kinds of ANNOYANCE, Nothing and I MEAN NOTHING about their version of Daniel & Lily past or present has been EPIC it was a complete FAIL back then and far as I'm concern it remains @ FAIL!!!

I was told that :addict: Bitch Barbara Bloom was the initial push behind Lynn Lethal Latham firing Davetta because CK wanted to return.

Hope it's some other long-lost fans out there who feel the same if not O'Well I could post a whole weeks worth of Davetta & Michael's version all by myself.. :cupid:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar

Romalotti Jr. was fucking up but the passion couldn't be resist.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I floved Davetta as Lily. She was the perfect choice for Dru's daughter.

LPS
Member Avatar

^ITA, she had Dru's edge, but at the same time she came across refined. The character took a nosedive after CK came back.

lightandday
Member Avatar

**FistPumps** DS fans~Alrighty then! :whooohooo:

She & Victoria Rowell compatibility as mother & daughter was off the charts, this lil 23 sec clip spoke volumes as so many others have.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I should have known.

Posted Image

I do think she had better chem with Dru. Their Daily wasn't bad. :wub:

mistycircle666
Member Avatar
Lucy Ewing: Princess Of Texas

I cant believe I found a place where DS fans are......This is fucking Great. :wub:

lightandday
Member Avatar

OH'JOY`JOY :cheer: another fan just give me a reason to talk about the authentic married version of Daily DS & MS :cloud9: and Davetta alone who was sorely underrated in my book are as VR would say the (real Lily) :lol: I promise she did say it. :lol:

http://twitter.com/#!/victoriarowell/status/20319537473

DS version was a doll I hate more things didn't happen for her after the Y&R Firing however she seems to be very happy with her philanthropy work.

Posted Image

Thanks for stopping in showing sum DS luv misty and I like your "Dallas" Lucy Avi :smile:

lightandday
Member Avatar

I can go back and watch them anytime They are beyond Adorable a lot of my fellow DS fans vidded Daily to some perfect R&B songs.

LAWD`LAWD who remembers the "HUG" ? :wub:

taylore
Member Avatar

loved DS's lily,she was awesome but i also love CK's lily.Both version of daily were on fire i just miss the good old days.

lightandday
Member Avatar

taylore
Sep 20 2011, 09:21 AM
loved DS's lily,she was awesome but i also love CK's lily.Both version of daily were on fire i just miss the good old days.
AGREED Taylor, Davetta really was AWESOME I don't share the same sentiment with you about CK however I'm glad Dru's daughter wasn't killed off after her demise so in that regard thankfully the character is still around. DS was one of the few things right-on-time for me during Lynn Latham tenure she & M.Graz had special SPARKLE! :wub:
Sadly towards the end according to Victoria Rowell Michael Graz was unkind to his co-star. :( SNIFF

LUV OR HATE VR she won't shutup :shutup: & will Tell'it her way. :lol:

Quote:

Okay, this is a quick Soap Diva Bedtime Story, once upon a time there was an amazing pint-sized actress, Davetta Sherwood, beautiful as she…was sensitive...in other words a natural.
I began hearing rumblings abouther work & attitude and thought....here we go with the SMEAR campaign.

I NEVER had one bad day w/Davetta. She's young and was new 2daytime. She was proud 2be a part of Y&R and even had her grandmother visit.

If she needed to put more attention on her work she only had to be told once as far as I cld see.

My last day that fateful week wasa Thursday, and I'll never forget Davetta telling me how she was treated on the Y&R set Friday past.

On an active set with her family present, Davetta told me that Mr. Graziadei used the F-bomb...berating her. Iwas disgusted!

I asked if the stage manager & cast were there. She said, "Yes." WHY was this berating allowed & more importantly WHY was it not punished?

I think it was planned when I was nowhere around to defend Davetta she was to be SUCKER PUNCHED. A decision was made that Davetta had2 go.

Davetta was confident but not obnoxious. Sure of her heritage...all of it. She was delightful and eager tolearn but she didn't suffer fools.

It seems she had to defend herself more than once. Davetta Sherwood was railroaded, bamboozled, hoodwinked by ppl she trusted.

Davetta spoke up if circumstances were not up to snuff & Y&R just couldn't have TWO activists. Oh, no

So over the weekend I got a callfrom Lynn Marie Latham saying, "I didn't want you to be shocked on Mondaybut we've let Davetta go." WHAT!!

"Don't want me to be shocked on Monday?" How about PISSED! How about NO regard for an actor or the actor ensemble? How about plain RUDE?
How abt giving me the courtesy to discuss what REALLY went down and how I perceived how Davetta was being targeted by the usual suspects...
How she was accused of sleeping in her Y&R dressing room, BIG DEAL! Maybe she didn't have an apt. If Y&R took the time to hear her story...
You'll grill Davetta about nonsense but some soap stars have dressing room dalliances on a regular.
She deserved much better. There was nothing to be done. I found it interesting though how Crystal appeared out of the air on a Monday...
To her credit she was letter perfect with her lines. But I wondered just how long the scheme, cause that's what it was...had been hatching?
I wondered why Bryton (Devon) wasthe ONLY person on record who came to Davetta's defense the day Mike Grazaideigot in her grill.
She needed guidance NOT brutality. Respect, not 2be disparaged. African American & ALL monorities must demand this ongoing treatment STOP!"

http://timeaftertimeonlinedrama.webs.com/apps/blog/show/4439723-y-r-davetta-sherwood-done-wrong-by-y-r-

Edit: to put source of quote

Edited by lightandday, Oct 7 2011, 01:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply