Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Matt Ashford
Topic Started: Sep 1 2011, 02:04 PM (878 Views)
bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

DAYS Matthew Ashford Interview: Jack’s coming back to Salem & what comes next will be unpredictable!

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-matthew-ashford-interview-jacks-coming-back-to-salem-what-comes-next-will-be-unpredictable/2011/09/01
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AHM

Good interview, but sorry Michael Fairman, DR asks the better questions. I have to swallow more "she really loves Daniel" junk, but I'm getting used to that, and I still don't buy it.

CalAggie87

Definitely DR was the better read, the better interviewer, with the more intelligent questions.

As I wrote in the other post, I get the feeling that Matt has no idea of Dan's true nature. Fairman did the same stuff with the blind pimping of Dan's qualities. I would like to know Matt's take on Dan's past behavior.

MyHappyEnding

I don't think Matt has any idea what kind of character Dan is. He's told "You should play this like Dan is a great guy." so that's what he does.

He gives great answers though. He knows what people want to see.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

DR definately scored over Fairman on this one. Better questions and all.

Yeah, she loves Dan? YUCK... OKAY.....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

HJBJDJ

oh yeah DR Definielty had the much better interview... both questions and answers. I felt like Matt was tap dancing around the questions in this interview and didn't even really answer the question asked in many of them. Whereas in the DR interview, he seemed to be asked more direct questions that he could give much more direct straightforward answers to.

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Frankly, I wonder how much Jennifer loves Daniel. She likes him a lot, but we saw yesterday after they slept together, she got up, went to the window, and looked sad. Higley may have been writing it more than Jen loves Daniel, but I think the new writers may beg to differ.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

I hope Jack gets to interact with characters besides Jennifer, Daniel and Abbey, because I'd LOVE to see him and EJ bouncing smart remarks off of each other. Nicole, too. That would be lots of fun. :D

CalAggie87

The problem is we are supposed to believe she thinks she should love Doc Bonas because he is so wonderful, but fans know his history with female patients. Looks like DarMar are fixing Dena's biased butchery of Jack's character, hopefully they also stop Doc Bonas' whitewashing and someone points out his past behavior, and that he is not this wonderful guy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply