Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/12; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 10 2011, 10:41 PM (28,495 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

LuvingLumi
Sep 12 2011, 12:05 PM
luvdayssafe
Sep 12 2011, 11:56 AM
LuvingLumi
Sep 12 2011, 11:51 AM
alex
Sep 12 2011, 11:48 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'ts probably just a fight between Rafe and Sami....lol...you know since they are so perfect that they don't have any when they do, it's monumental.
I guess it could be that too but would AS really have butterflies playing a scene like that? I am assuming the earlier tweets are for the same scenes. It would'nt be the first time for AS to play conflict or have a fight with a love interest for Sami and that's why I think it's something more profound like her finding Will kissing Sonny if they tape three months in advance they are moving really fast. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Sami has had breakups and I am sure AS wouldn't be nervous about that but a gay SL has never been done on DOOL. So that is why I am leaning towards it being about Will.
AS was also saying stuff similar to this when Safe married last year and Ej/Nicole walked in on them and took the kids....so yeah, it's something she would hype up I think. It could be Will but then it's strange that they held it up and there are barely signs now that something is up with him and Gabby....they are filming end of November now. I thought that they were going to play the part of Will being conflicted about his feelings longer....but who knows.
I agree. A LOT would have to happen with Will between where we are now and his coming out scenes having such a profound effect on Sami.

I suspect if it were there we'd see comments being made in more general terms rather than just to AS. Whatever this is seems to feature her pretty heavily. I doubt it's a break up scene w/Safe, either - for the reasons already mentioned. AS has played scenes like that dozens of times - with far more compelling actors. I don't know why she'd be nervous about that.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

luvdayssafe
Sep 12 2011, 12:10 PM
LuvingLumi
luvdayssafe
LuvingLumi

I guess it could be that too but would AS really have butterflies playing a scene like that? I am assuming the earlier tweets are for the same scenes. It would'nt be the first time for AS to play conflict or have a fight with a love interest for Sami and that's why I think it's something more profound like her finding Will kissing Sonny if they tape three months in advance they are moving really fast. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Sami has had breakups and I am sure AS wouldn't be nervous about that but a gay SL has never been done on DOOL. So that is why I am leaning towards it being about Will.
AS was also saying stuff similar to this when Safe married last year and Ej/Nicole walked in on them and took the kids....so yeah, it's something she would hype up I think. It could be Will but then it's strange that they held it up and there are barely signs now that something is up with him and Gabby....they are filming end of November now. I thought that they were going to play the part of Will being conflicted about his feelings longer....but who knows.
I think they can still play conflicted Will. Even if Sami for example sees something. She may question Will and he be in denial about it and saying he is comitted to and loves Gabi yadayada. The thing that also has me thinking it's about Will is LK saying she can't wait to see the scenes and I don't remember her saying that when SAFE were getting married in response to AS's nervousness then. JMO. We will see I guess but Will's SL will definately involve Kate too.
You could be right, and since CM is off twitter we have no way of knowing what his end of this is....I guess we'll see.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jarlena4Eva
Sep 12 2011, 11:14 AM
@peterreckell Back home to Salem! Lots going on in town! :-)

@peterreckell Watching the work on set, we have some powerful stuff happening!!!
:pray: Please be true and not just actor smoke and mirrors aka actor bullshit

Helpless Romantic

SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 12:14 PM
LuvingLumi
luvdayssafe
LuvingLumi

I agree. A LOT would have to happen with Will between where we are now and his coming out scenes having such a profound effect on Sami.

I suspect if it were there we'd see comments being made in more general terms rather than just to AS. Whatever this is seems to feature her pretty heavily. I doubt it's a break up scene w/Safe, either - for the reasons already mentioned. AS has played scenes like that dozens of times - with far more compelling actors. I don't know why she'd be nervous about that.

If not about Will I think it's job related as Madison is Kate's competition and by extension Sami's and everything I have read gave me the impression that LK is really excited for Kate's busniess SL. So IMO her comments that she is excited to see the scenes also fit with her overall positive attitude for the busniess SL. I agree with you though. :) So much fun to speculate.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Sep 12 2011, 12:26 PM.

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

http://bit.ly/rcQyXv

Quote:

Camila Banus @camilabanus: Good morning!!!! Back to work, on the way to Salem(:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Aren't they supposed to be business rivals?

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

and I missed the mini clip while I was posting :(

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

jocelynel3
Sep 12 2011, 12:24 PM
http://bit.ly/rcQyXv

Quote:

Camila Banus @camilabanus: Good morning!!!! Back to work, on the way to Salem(:
So Gaby is nowhere around when these scenes with Sami are taking place...maybe it is about Will.....

Ellie

jocelynel3
Sep 12 2011, 12:25 PM
Check the thread. :wink:

Ellie

As for Sami - Ali likes to talk up her scenes ("tweet up", lol?) so it really could be anything at all.

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 12 2011, 12:26 PM
jocelynel3
Sep 12 2011, 12:25 PM
Check the thread. :wink:
Thanks Ellie! :)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Ellie
As for Sami - Ali likes to talk up her scenes ("tweet up", lol?) so it really could be anything at all.
true, but remember that Marlene was praising how the rehearsal went. i don't think Marlene would be just pimping Ali so early in her stint as HW.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2011, 12:29 PM
Ellie
true, but remember that Marlene was praising how the rehearsal went. i don't think Marlene would be just pimping Ali so early in her stint as HW.
Just the fact that they mentioned AS was in rehearsing...during a dark week...is enough to make my chin hit the floor.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 12:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Ellie
Just the fact that they mentioned AS was in rehearsing...during a dark week...is enough to make my chin hit the floor.
Just the fact that they are rehearsing AGAIN at all, is a step in the right direction

Ellie

SocRMum1
Supergirlx2
Ellie
Wasn't ALI the one talking about the rehearsal? She could have been rehearsing in her living room, seriously.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 12 2011, 12:56 PM
SocRMum1
Supergirlx2
Ellie
Wasn't ALI the one talking about the rehearsal? She could have been rehearsing in her living room, seriously.
LOL - I suppose that's true. But didn't we get the impression Marlene McP was there when she was rehearsing?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Ellie
Sep 12 2011, 12:56 PM
SocRMum1
Supergirlx2
Ellie
Ali tweeted about the rehearsal - to Marlene:

Ali_Sweeney Alison Sweeney
@MarleneMcP butterflies in my stomach for scenes on Monday. Good rehearsal today. :)

Ellie

SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 12:58 PM
LOL - I suppose that's true. But didn't we get the impression Marlene McP was there when she was rehearsing?
I didn't - Ali told Marlene the rehearsal went well, and Marlene said she can't wait to see it and that "you will be great". I think she was just answering her tweet nicely. It could even be some sort of physical scene (I hate to say it but - childbirth?) that Ali practiced herself.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ellie
Sep 12 2011, 01:00 PM
SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 12:58 PM
I didn't - Ali told Marlene the rehearsal went well, and Marlene said she can't wait to see it and that "you will be great". I think she was just answering her tweet nicely. It could even be some sort of physical scene (I hate to say it but - childbirth?) that Ali practiced herself.
Ahhh...got it!

Yeah...Sweeney might have been rehearsing in the midst of rationing Winky's food, growing her veggies and planning the next supper club gathering. :huh:

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

The scenes are suppose to be powerful, per Peter Reckell (if he were talking about the scenes Ali are in) so she should have butterflies in her stomach. I've never thought she was very strong in the acting department and depending on who she's filming with she'll most likely have to step up. It's too bad it's like 3 months before we get to see said scenes cause when it airs I would have already forgotten she had "rehearsed" for them...I wonder if they'll be much of a difference.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply