Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 9/12-9/16
Topic Started: Sep 11 2011, 02:14 PM (25,831 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Days of Our Lives
Weekly Discussion

September 12-16

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Now you're making me miss them even more, Lysie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jocelynel3
Member Avatar

Justin and Adrienne!!!

My middle son is named Justin because of Wally Kurth's portrayal of this character!

Thanks for Posting Lysie!!

Keith
Member Avatar

JUSTIN & ADRIENNE!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Aw, I don't think I was even born during Justin and Adrienne's first run. Their clips are so super cute though. :) My mom loved them!

And AS was a better actress there at 3:12 than she is now. :peek:

AHM

Justin's adorable, all cute and earnest.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning, she could write poetry. Dr. Dan, not so much.

J&J4eva

Justin and Adrienne are one of my all time favourite couples. I just adored their fairytale romance that you knew couldn't have such a happy ending (well not straight away anyway).

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Awww.... my Justin&Adrienne. I loved those scenes. Made me cry every time. They were so romantic. How I love these two. Wally and Judi are simply magical together. I miss them very much. I want them back on- my screen ASAP!!

Thank you Lysie. You rock. :)

Anji
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 12 2011, 04:45 AM.

Ellie

Watched a bit today - the lighting is sooooooo much better!!

Andre

Ellie
Sep 12 2011, 12:49 PM
Watched a bit today - the lighting is sooooooo much better!!
But and this is the real question will it satisfy Kenny? Only then will I truly be satisfied as well.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm stunned that EJ & Kate were dining at Chez Rouge and THE PLACE WAS FULL OF PEOPLE. There were extras as patrons, waiters, bartenders, etc. all over the freaking place. And the lighting was good. And there were creative camera angles (they went to & came back from one commercial break with a shot of EJ & Kate looking THROUGH the fireplace in the foreground giving a completely different perspective of the set). And the pier was dark and FOGGY. They actually had fog on the pier! Meng & Maxim have raised the production values of this show exponentially in just the span of a few weeks.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Had to laugh at today's episode when Kate mentioned to EJ that he couldn't pull off the line "You make me want to be a better man." It's great that the new writers are making fun of Dena's crap and even the actors realize how stupid it was.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

for those of you who watch the show live &/or from beginning to end, i suggest skipping the "on the next Days" after tomorrow's episode! it's 3 preview clips of Taywhore & Quinn. (the 3rd clip also has Vivian & Gus, but still...)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2011, 03:04 PM
for those of you who watch the show live &/or from beginning to end, i suggest skipping the "on the next Days" after tomorrow's episode! it's 3 preview clips of Taywhore & Quinn. (the 3rd clip also has Vivian & Gus, but still...)
I appreciate the head's up.
Quote Post Goto Top

badaddiction
Member Avatar

So, I didn't read either EJole article and I have no idea how things are going to play out, but I do know that I was very impatient for 1:00 to get here to watch Days. And then when the episode finally began, I was impatient throughout the entire show and hardly paid attention to anyone but Nicole and EJ (and Kate due to their topic) because I was so wanted them to leave their respective venues so they'd get to the place where they're supposed to interact at. Argggh! And of course it happened at the very end of the show!! Is it tomorrow yet?!

MissLola
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Do these idiots not realize that a large majority of the viewing audience hates tayho. Why the fuck do they keep forcing her down our throats? :moon:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

alex
Sep 12 2011, 04:06 PM
Supergirlx2
Do these idiots not realize that a large majority of the viewing audience hates tayho. Why the fuck do they keep forcing her down our throats? :moon:
Just 11 more sleeps until she's gone... :bedtime:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

alex
Supergirlx2
they should've made the preview about Mel & Dario simply because i think Wednesday is Dario's last day. from the spoilers, it's either that or more of Bo & Hope looking for clues/evidence/whatnot. (obviously, i wouldn't personally object to the Bo & Hope option. lol.) anything would honestly be better than a nauseating scene of strawberry eating, making out, & Vivian & Gus dropping bye! :puke:

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 04:09 PM
alex
Supergirlx2
too bad Taywhore couldn't have been the one attacked & now in a coma! they're wasting Nadia/Chloe's last days with just having Brady, Kinsey, & Lexie hanging out in her hospital room while she just lays there.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Sep 12 2011, 04:14 PM
SocRMum1
Sep 12 2011, 04:09 PM
alex
Supergirlx2
too bad Taywhore couldn't have been the one attacked & now in a coma! they're wasting Nadia/Chloe's last days with just having Brady, Kinsey, & Lexie hanging out in her hospital room while she just lays there.
I think of it this way. Next week when Quinn gets arrested and she is crying over her true love forever, i will be watching with popcorn and laughing my ass off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply