Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homeland
Topic Started: Sep 13 2011, 11:12 PM (5,225 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wonderful episode tonight. Nice seeing Brody's motive for turning on his country...Can't wait to see where this goes..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Nov 28 2011, 02:16 AM
Wonderful episode tonight. Nice seeing Brody's motive for turning on his country...Can't wait to see where this goes..
Yeah, I also liked that it wasn't the result of brainwashing or some vanilla form of Stockholm syndrone. I also like that both Walker and Brody turned on their country, probably for different reasons.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Nov 9 2011, 03:27 AM
I'm convinced Brody isn't the mole. I think it's Saul.
And after tonight's episode, I'm even more convinced that it's Saul.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

^lol that was funny and unexpected.

I still don't think Saul is the mole - he is too distracted by his wife leaving him I think. But I've been wrong countless times before :p

Anyway, what are the chances we get any firm answers this season with 2 episodes remaining?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Amazing episode tonight..That explosion scene was so badass and really well done...And really graphic..I swear Homeland, Revenge and American Horror story duke it out every week for my favorite new show..This has been such a strong season for new dramas..

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

Amazing episode tonight..That explosion scene was so badass and really well done...And really graphic..I swear Homeland

I couldn't agree more ;) Homeland is Kicking-ass and the show ending hangers so far have been damn near close to perfection.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This episode is totally Claire Danes emmy real...Wow, she was absolutely amazing..Words can describe how much I'm loving this show...Next weeks finale looks insane...But I ask myself, how does a show like this do a season 2? Asking myself the same question about Revenge and American Horror Story...

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I loved manic Carrie tonight. Can't wait for the finale. Brody is one smart guy, always one ahead of the CIA.

Kevc1980
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8671005&t=8575710
Amazing episode tonight..That explosion scene was so badass and really well done...And really graphic..I swear Homeland, Revenge and American Horror story duke it out every week for my favorite new show..This has been such a strong season for new dramas..

But Homeland is not in your favourite show list! :P

Kevc1980
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8674814&t=8575710
This episode is totally Claire Danes emmy real...Wow, she was absolutely amazing..Words can describe how much I'm loving this show...Next weeks finale looks insane...But I ask myself, how does a show like this do a season 2? Asking myself the same question about Revenge and American Horror Story...

I thought about that for all those shows as well, but its quite doable. For this show, the plot with Brody to detonate himself only has to be thwarted to ensure a secod season where he goes on the run and tries a different terror plot. For Revenge, Emily gets her revenge on Victoria and then Victoria takes counter Revenge etc. Then the show becomes like DH and everyone stops watching. For AHS, have a new family move in each season. Some die and stay.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Dec 12 2011, 03:59 AM
I loved manic Carrie tonight. Can't wait for the finale. Brody is one smart guy, always one ahead of the CIA.

Kevc1980
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8671005&t=8575710

But Homeland is not in your favourite show list! :P

Fixed!!!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Dec 12 2011, 02:23 AM
Definitely! She was awesome in this last episode.

I can't believe Brody turned Carrie in. I was thinking he was only pretending to go along with Nazir's plan so he could thwart it at the last minute and end up the hero, but him turning Carrie in proves that theory wrong. She was getting too close to the truth so he had to neutralize her.

Next week's episode looks incredible.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This show is so effing awesome, I could not believe Brody turn Carrie in.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 13 2011, 04:58 PM
Holy crap! I can't wait for Sunday now!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This finale looks amazeballs..Best show on television..

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Omfg, this show is so good the season finale is going to go down as one of the best I ever seen. I can't wait for the second season now.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Claire Danes will be on Piers Morgan tomorrow to preview the season finale of Homeland.

9 PM/ET on CNN.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 15 2011, 01:45 AM
Claire Danes will be on Piers Morgan tomorrow to preview the season finale of Homeland.

9 PM/ET on CNN.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably watch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Claire Danes and Damien Lewis were nominated for Golden Globes!

Homeland was nominated for Drama Series.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Kenny
Dec 15 2011, 12:12 PM
Claire Danes and Damien Lewis were nominated for Golden Globes!

Homeland was nominated for Drama Series.
YES~YES :yahoo: :yahoo:

darraholic
Member Avatar

Damn! Watched the first eppy lastnight and I'm HOOKED.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply