Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homeland
Topic Started: Sep 13 2011, 11:12 PM (4,929 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Totally amazing, I can't wait for the new season to come.
Edited by Dakota, Oct 10 2012, 12:26 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 10 2012, 12:23 PM
Kenny- thoughts on episode 2?
I loved it. It was a little hard to believe that Brody would be let in on a top secret military mission and manage to thwart it the way he did, but the drama we got as a result of it was totally worth the suspension of disbelief. That ending had my jaw on the floor!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That will go down as one of the best cliffhangers in the series. Just unbelievable. I love that this show is anything but predictable. My friend is watching season 1 now and so hooked on the show.

I just worry for Saul now. Wonder what happens next.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Oct 10 2012, 04:30 PM
That will go down as one of the best cliffhangers in the series. Just unbelievable. I love that this show is anything but predictable. My friend is watching season 1 now and so hooked on the show.

Well it is Mandy Patinkin, so don't expect him to stick around forever.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Oct 10 2012, 04:32 PM
Kevc1980

As long as he feels the material is worthy of his portrayal and the show has critical buzz, he'll stick around. Once that goes, he is gone.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Question: The ending of Sunday’s amazing Homeland properly made me go, “I need to see the next episode now!” Got any scoop? —Jack

Ausiello: The next episode (airing this Sunday) contains about 13 ZOMG! moments, not to mention tour de force performances from Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Morena Baccarin. I tweeted this over the weekend but it bears repeating: It’s hands-down the best episode of the series to date. Yes, even better than "The Weekend."

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 10 2012, 08:46 PM
Question: The ending of Sunday’s amazing Homeland properly made me go, “I need to see the next episode now!” Got any scoop? —Jack

Ausiello: The next episode (airing this Sunday) contains about 13 ZOMG! moments, not to mention tour de force performances from Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Morena Baccarin. I tweeted this over the weekend but it bears repeating: It’s hands-down the best episode of the series to date. Yes, even better than "The Weekend."
Wow..This Sunday is going to be an epic night of TV..This amazing Homeland episode, the premiere of The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Revenge...I need more hours in my night!

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:omg: The ending to episode 2 was a MAJOR jaw-dropper of epic proportions :applause: :applause:
Edited by DaveBedford, Oct 14 2012, 04:37 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Great episode tonight.

Vindication for Carrie... finally!

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Bright Eyes
Oct 10 2012, 04:32 PM
Kevc1980

So true, he left Chicago Hope and came back. Left Criminal Minds saying it was too dark, but yet he is on this show. I guess it depends on his kind of dark.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 14 2012, 10:12 PM
Great episode tonight.

Vindication for Carrie... finally!
Such a fantastic episode and such an incredible showcase for Claire Danes. I was so happy for Carrie at the end of the episode for finally getting the proof on Brody. But at the same time I was screaming "OMG"...I can't believe the show isn't stringing this out longer, like most shows would do. But I love that they've thrown us for a loop and gone this route. I also wanted to commend Damien Lewis and Morena for their work this week. Both had amazing material.

I watch Walking Dead, Homeland, Dexter, and Revenge on Sundays. And these are 4 of my top 10 favorite shows. Homeland trumps them all.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

:thanks: to Gansa & Gordon for not dragging this out BUT I have a sneaking suspicion when the memory card goes back to the CIA, the mole will destroy the evidence vindicating Carrie.

If Saul was the mole, he wouldn't show Carrie the footage then destroy it.

Very good episode overall :popcorn: :popcorn:

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Yet another brilliant episode.

Do you think the tailor dude just didn't trust Brody, panicked and tried to kill him or the order came from Abu Naazier to kill him since he may now view Brody more as a liability rather than an asset?

King
Member Avatar

I'm starting S1 tonight. :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

King
Oct 15 2012, 05:28 PM
I'm starting S1 tonight. :)
Try your hardest to stay away from spoilers King. You will love this show. Claire and Damien are brilliant. Plus so many huge twists.

King
Member Avatar

It's going to give me a fucking nervous breakdown!!!!

I have read no spoilers whatsoever. I had no idea what the show was about. LOL. Aside from Claire Danes working for the government.

I'm on episode 5.
Edited by King, Oct 16 2012, 03:17 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Oct 16 2012, 03:17 PM

I'm on episode 5.
You have to post your thoughts after you watch episode 7!

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

King
Oct 16 2012, 03:17 PM

I have read no spoilers whatsoever. I had no idea what the show was about. LOL. Aside from Claire Danes working for the government.

I'm on episode 5.
Have you finished season 1 yet? Any breakdowns yet? (hopefully not Carrie-style :P )

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Holy crap. How will I sleep now? Unbelivable episode. I'm floored. This season is nuts. Homeland is going to get their second emmy for sure.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I just caught up on Season 1, and I'm HOOKED! OMG, this show is good. Now I have to figure out how to watch season 2 as I don't have Showtime...any suggestions anyone? I can't wait till it comes out on DVD...that's too long.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply