Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homeland
Topic Started: Sep 13 2011, 11:12 PM (5,217 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Oct 18 2012, 11:13 AM
King
Oct 16 2012, 03:17 PM
It's going to give me a fucking nervous breakdown!!!!

I have read no spoilers whatsoever. I had no idea what the show was about. LOL. Aside from Claire Danes working for the government.

I'm on episode 5.
Have you finished season 1 yet? Any breakdowns yet? (hopefully not Carrie-style :P )
I just came in here to tell you guys and Kenny that I finished episode 7!

On to 8. RIGHT NOW.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Finished season one!

What a great show.

DaveBedford
Bitches be crazy! Haters are gonna hate!

LuvingLumi
Oct 22 2012, 07:10 AM
I just caught up on Season 1, and I'm HOOKED! OMG, this show is good. Now I have to figure out how to watch season 2 as I don't have Showtime...any suggestions anyone? I can't wait till it comes out on DVD...that's too long.
U can watch online or if u live in Canada, Super Channel carries Homeland :)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Almost done catching up on Season One. Just watching Episode #11.

This show is far and away the best show on television.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Up until 4am finishing off Season 1.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Damien Lewis just won his second episode after tonights episode. Bravo. LOVED the extended scene between Daines and Lewis. Stellar work by both of them.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I'm all caught up. It amazes me how fast this show reveals stuff, yet keeps things so interesting. Any other show would drag these reveals for years.

I'm dying to find out what Brody will do next. Will he really help the CIA or is it another scheme against America.

I just love this show.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Surely Brody is playing the CIA?

Tibi
Member Avatar

I'm on episode 5 of season 1, I really like this show so far.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I am also hooked on Homeland and am engrossed in nseason 2 so I will not say a word to spoil anything. :P The acting by both Damien Lewis and Clare Danes is brilliant and the rest of the cast, especially Mandy is 1st class. What I am enjoying the most is all the twists and turns and even though I really love Damien Lewis in everything he does I do not like his character, nor Clare Danes character and for some reason not being invested or "rooting" for either one is making me like Homeland even more. Cannot wait to watch each week. Kudos to the writers.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Did anyone see the SNL skit on Homeland?

I thought they did a great job imitating Claire, Damian, Mandy & the daughter.

King
Member Avatar

I see that my earlier rave did not post. LOL. (Or must have gotten posted elsewhere?)

I just finished episode 5 of S2. The Interrogation episode.

This show might be in my top five favorite dramas of all time.

I am still a few behind.

King
Member Avatar

Oh and yeah, the SNL sketch was HILARIOUS!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

King
Nov 13 2012, 02:12 PM
I see that my earlier rave did not post. LOL. (Or must have gotten posted elsewhere?)

I just finished episode 5 of S2. The Interrogation episode.

This show might be in my top five favorite dramas of all time.

I am still a few behind.
Hands down one of the best hours of television I've ever seen. Homeland has the emmy in the bag for season 2. As well as Lewis and Dannes. Season 2 has been incredible so far.

King
Member Avatar

I agree...that LOOOOONG scene should be Damian Lewis' Emmy reel right there...maybe hers too!

I am only ONE episode behind!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

King
Nov 14 2012, 01:58 PM
I agree...that LOOOOONG scene should be Damian Lewis' Emmy reel right there...maybe hers too!

I am only ONE episode behind!
That long scene is exactly why network tv is no match for cable tv. NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC could never air a scene like that. They'd need to pause for commercial breaks. And that episode will win Damien and the show it's second Emmy. I think Dannes emmy real is the episode where she takes the pills and then finds out she was right all along. That scene was brilliant. I cried along with Carrie.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, her reaction on the couch to the video...so amazing!

I am not a crier, but damn, she gets me close! I love when Carrie breaks down...but also love when she kicks ass.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

While I understand the thematic importance of Dana's story arc, it detracts from the A-game for me.

I still think Brody is playing both sides.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Hopefully this Dana shtick is over and we can get back to the terrorist plot now!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Southofsoap
Nov 20 2012, 07:14 PM
Hopefully this Dana shtick is over and we can get back to the terrorist plot now!
I don't see why she can't just walk into the police station herself. Also, I hope she dies because the actress annoys the hell out of me.

And more importantly, I really hope they find a way to give us naked Mike again. He's like a TV version of Matt Damon. LoL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply