Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Homeland
Topic Started: Sep 13 2011, 11:12 PM (5,131 Views)
Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Nov 20 2012, 07:16 PM
Southofsoap
Nov 20 2012, 07:14 PM
Hopefully this Dana shtick is over and we can get back to the terrorist plot now!
I don't see why she can't just walk into the police station herself. Also, I hope she dies because the actress annoys the hell out of me.

And more importantly, I really hope they find a way to give us naked Mike again. He's like a TV version of Matt Damon. LoL
I think she wanted her dad's support and help - fair enough, if you are going to be facing murder (or 2nd degree murder) charges and are just a teenager.

I never made the Matt Damon connection before but I so totally see it now lol!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I know this Dana storyline is getting a lot of hate on the twittersphere and stuff, but I love it. It totally made me jump and scared the shit out of me when it happened...and I love Dana. I love the VP's son too. Really, what the hell else can they do with her anyway? I like how they tied it into Brody.

I want Mike and Jessica to get together again. Carrie and Brody are crazy and deserve each other! (In a good way...I love them both.)

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Oh thankfuck we got back to the real shizz this week. On the edge of my seat!

And on a side note, I lol'd when the penny dropped for Saul that the CIA don't really rate him.
Edited by Southofsoap, Nov 30 2012, 01:55 PM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This past week's episode was crazy good. I literally jumped up when Carrie's car got hit. And her scenes with Nazir were excellent. Also, loved the scene with Brody letting Walden die. I'm really curious where the show is headed in its final 2 episodes.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/12/04/homeland-delivers-its-highest-rated-episode-ever/160323/

Quote:

And, for the first time ever, an original HOMELAND episode rated higher than a new episode of Dexter, the network’s No. 1 rated series.

Woohoo!

Evan
Member Avatar

Damien Lewis and Claire Danes: kick ass actors, and that on air chemistry between them is explosively hot.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Kevc1980
Dec 4 2012, 07:40 PM
This past week's episode was crazy good. I literally jumped up when Carrie's car got hit. And her scenes with Nazir were excellent. Also, loved the scene with Brody letting Walden die. I'm really curious where the show is headed in its final 2 episodes.
I really thought Brody was going to give Nazir the wrong number.

I'm guessing Carrie will probably cover for him, but it is all leading up to a great finale.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

My prediction for the finale.. Carrie Crybaby find out that Quinn is there to kill Brody. She's going to rush to save Brody, but show up right as Quinn is shooting Brody. The cliffhanger Crybaby be whether Brody lives or dies..I'm down with that.

King
Member Avatar

This week's episode was the only episode ever where I was ever like...REALLY, HOMELAND?

Abu kidnapping Carrie was a lil much for me, but I mean, it's Homeland. It's amazing.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I just watched the first episode of this and am already hooked. I regret not watching it when it first came out. The first ep was absolutely brilliant! I'm so into the story and all the characters. All of the episodes for s1 and s2 are on demand so I can catch up over time!

Have there only been 2 seasons? I'm staying spoiler free so I haven't read through the thread. Love this show, Claire Danes is AMAZING! :)

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Yep, only two seasons so far. The second season is close to the finale.

You're going to enjoy watching. I bet you'll be caught up by the finale. The show is addicting. You just can't stop watching.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Thanks, Darraholic!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tonight's episode was fantastic. Where the show will go from here I have no idea, but even if they never aired another episode I would be completely satisfied with the way things left off tonight.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kenny- the thing I love about Homeland is we really do have no idea will there show will go. If you'd of asked me before this season started if I thought Carrie would find out about Brody, confront him, fall back in love and kill Nazir all in one season. I'd of thought you were crazy. This show just continues to amaze me. I'm actually a little worried that Brody may be killed next week or will have to go on the lam.

Last night's episode really was fantastic. The scene between Jessica and Brody in the car was brilliant. And gives that actress a strong emmy tape for supporting actress.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

OMG when Abu Nazier was chasing Carrie in the warehouse I was at the edge of my seat! So intense!

cajnej
Member Avatar

What I really like about Homeland is that I go through a roller coaster ride liking and disliking Carrie and Brody. And when Carrie has the "mad eyes" going on you know anything is going to happen. What a difference good writing and good acting makes!!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Dec 10 2012, 01:42 PM
Kenny- the thing I love about Homeland is we really do have no idea will there show will go. If you'd of asked me before this season started if I thought Carrie would find out about Brody, confront him, fall back in love and kill Nazir all in one season. I'd of thought you were crazy. This show just continues to amaze me. I'm actually a little worried that Brody may be killed next week or will have to go on the lam.

Last night's episode really was fantastic. The scene between Jessica and Brody in the car was brilliant. And gives that actress a strong emmy tape for supporting actress.
I so hope Morena Baccarin gets a nod next year. She's been consistently stunning to watch these two seasons, and I'm pulling for both her and Monica Potter (Parenthood) to get surprise noms. Time to forget the usual suspects and actually WATCH the shows.

King
Member Avatar

I thought Brody was going to get shot in his car...or Jess was. I was SURE Of it.

No idea where it will go from here.

This week's felt like the series finale!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Season 2 really has been epic. I'm so excited for the finale. Homeland is the perfect show to be paired up with Dexter. And the ratings are so close. Showtime is on fire this season.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I think they are setting it up for Brody and Carrie to go on the run next season whilst being chased by Quinn/Estes. If Saul is around, he will help out in the background I guess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply