Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kirsten Storms ill, Maxie temporarily recast
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 09:33 AM (54,492 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-ghs-storms-recast

EXCLUSIVE: GH's Storms Recast!

By SOD Posted: Sep 14, 2011

Kirsten Storms (Maxie) is out temporarily at GH and has been replaced. A casting call went out last week for a "25ish, sexy, hip, quirky, has vitality, charisma and personality. Strongly prefer blonde. ****1-2 month recurring role." A show spokesperson says, "Due to illness of Kirsten Storms, the role of Maxie Jones will be temporarily recast by Jen Lilley with a first airdate of September 28. The cast and crew of General Hospital wish Kirsten a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming her back to the set soon."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Yikes! Wonder what's wrong with her. I wish her a speedy recovery! It'll be weird to have someone else play Maxie though.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

1-2 months...I wonder what is wrong with Storms...that is a long-time to be off for sickness.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I wonder if she'll also be absent on Dirty Soap - maybe we'll find out more there.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this reminds of when rebbeca became ill

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

I hope she makes a quick and complete recovery.

SaphireEyes
Member Avatar

Hope she recovers soon!

AidanGreensFan

Holy crap! I just saw some recent pics - I seriously hope she is getting help. It certainly appears as if she is anoerexic.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

AidanGreensFan
Sep 16 2011, 11:40 AM
Holy crap! I just saw some recent pics - I seriously hope she is getting help. It certainly appears as if she is anoerexic.
Yeah, people have speculated that she's in rehab for either an eating disorder or drug usage. It would make more sense than an illness based on the time frame, and also based on the fact that she hasn't tweeted since August.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

People have been saying for a while that there's something wrong with her - and I have to say based on that photo, I kind of think so too. :(

Posted Image

AidanGreensFan

http://www.hauteliving.com/2011/08/haute-event-kelly-monaco-and-kirsten-storms-film-dirty-soap-at-palms-place/

The pictures I saw were from something to do with Dirty Soap. She was with Kelly Monaco. it didn't even look like her.

I remember on Days she was tiny, but still curvy. Now she's just bones. It's sad.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

She was starting to look better for a while there on GH but yes lately she's been looking really thin again. Hopefully she's ok and getting over whatever illness she has.

Peaceole

Gosh I hope she gets better soon. I am going to miss seeing her. If anyone hears anything please let us know so we can all have her in our thoughts and prayers. Maxie is a riot.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

She could have Mono too. That would put her out of commision for about a month or two.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

It just kind of seems weird that no none has stated what is exactly wrong with her. When Rebecca Herbst was recasted they let everyone know what it was. Makes you kind of wonder.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I don't watch GH regularly so I hadn't noticed anything. But looking that pictures of her next to Kelly, she doesn't look well. Hope she gets well soon and is back on the show.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Sep 16 2011, 03:00 PM
It just kind of seems weird that no none has stated what is exactly wrong with her. When Rebecca Herbst was recasted they let everyone know what it was. Makes you kind of wonder.
Exactly. Seems to be something more than mono, given the lack of info we have. I'm guessing it's probably serious. :( She hasn't tweeted since August either, which had a lot of people already questioning if something was wrong. This absence thing only furthers that doubt.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Sep 17 2011, 09:33 AM.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Dang.

And her recast looks like somebody in her 30's.. Oy.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I guess a lot of people must be asking Nancy Lee Grahn about Kirsten because she tweeted this about her:

"Kirsten is addressing health issues and will be just fine. Now stop asking lol. How are you all tonight?"

To me that makes it even a bigger mystery.

ElvisDiMera
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Sep 16 2011, 12:51 PM
People have been saying for a while that there's something wrong with her - and I have to say based on that photo, I kind of think so too. :(

Posted Image
She's either got something like crohn's disease or anorexia. My guess given the silence, it's anorexia.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply