Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kirsten Storms ill, Maxie temporarily recast
Topic Started: Sep 14 2011, 09:33 AM (54,900 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Hmm maybe rehab. It would also cause tons of drama for Dirty Soap.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jenn<3'sDays
Member Avatar
"You know what works better then kindness, A really big hammer." - Zuri Ross

She looks anoerexic to me. But who knows?! Maybe she's spending some time with Lindsay Lohan in the Betty Ford Rehab Center. LOL

Whatever it is, I wish KS the best. and hope she isn't gone too long! :)

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

I've always loved KS! Best of luck to her!

bellepaige

as someone who has been to rehab for anorexia 4 times i would say that kirsten definitely has an eating disorder. i know some of you said she hasn't been on twitter since august and usually when you're in rehab they don't allow/limit computer/cell phone usage to focus on recovery. also when i picked up SOD yesterday it said she would be gone for about 2 months and when i was in treatment i was there for about 2-3 months. it took me 4 times in rehab before i learned to be happy with the way i look, i hope kirsten has better luck than me and will only need to go once.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley's at GH for at least three months, per Twitter:

@jen_lilley

"Woohoo!!! Got my own dressing room. I can't wait to decorate it! :) twitpic.com/6rkpk5"

"I definitely hope Kirsten gets better soon! Im just saying I got room for the next 3 months. Dont worry #GH fans! No one can replace KS! :)"

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I saw in my timeline earlier this month where some re-tweeted the question "What's wrong with Kirsten" and replied something along the lines of "Can't say. She is doing better. Still needs prayers."

Whatever is going on... I wish her nothing but the best.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i have feeling this has to deal with an eating disorder.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think she has an eating disorder...3 months is about how long initial rehab can be for a disease like that...my sister is a nurse who deals with anorexic patients everyday and she often spends 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 months with them in rehab.

I hope she gets well soon..she is MUCH to young.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

It's a shame Hollywood puts so much stres on these people to be so thin. They are all so beautiful anyway- to feel so unhappy about yourself to make yourself so sick is sad.

If it is true- then I wish the best for her. I hope she makes a complete recovery.

bellcurve
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 28 2011, 01:00 AM
I think she has an eating disorder...3 months is about how long initial rehab can be for a disease like that...my sister is a nurse who deals with anorexic patients everyday and she often spends 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 months with them in rehab.

I hope she gets well soon..she is MUCH to young.
Love the avatar, Mitch. LOL. #snowballs

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

Poor thing!! I wish her the best!

Cia
Member Avatar

AidanGreensFan
Sep 16 2011, 12:55 PM
http://www.hauteliving.com/2011/08/haute-event-kelly-monaco-and-kirsten-storms-film-dirty-soap-at-palms-place/

The pictures I saw were from something to do with Dirty Soap. She was with Kelly Monaco. it didn't even look like her.

I remember on Days she was tiny, but still curvy. Now she's just bones. It's sad.
That was my first thought as well. She was looking verrrrrry thin!

Ellie

On Dirty Soap, they just said Kirsten has endometriosis.

Kenny
Member Avatar

There are currently 230 guests reading this thread. Would one of you mind creating an account and telling us where you came from? Was this thread tweeted by someone... was it shown on TV?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Today, 10:24 PM, a record 1,272 users were online.

LOL

Alin89
Member Avatar

it was shown on dirty soap as ellie said.

Alin89
Member Avatar

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001913/ its about her disease.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

I have Endometriosis and it can be extremely painful - and I mean excruciating. For some people the pain is easily managed, for others it isn't. Some people require surgery, others don't. Some become infertile because of Endo, others don't. Each case is different. But I could see where there could be complications from this illness that would require her to take a few months off.

Reading comments on other boards about this was rather frustrating. It's incredible the way certain people are willing to play doctor expressing ignorant opinions about another person's medical condition. I really hope she doesn't read soap boards.

Whatever treatment KS is receiving, I hope that it is helping her, and she feels better soon.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Oct 17 2011, 05:46 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

AuroraPhoenix I definitely wish you the best as well as Kirsten ... I have heard about the horrible experience of having Endo and it's a good thing that Kirsten is finally taking a long break to seek treatment for her illness.

Regarding the jump in visitors.....I think I know why this thread has been read by 26,000 so far. Viewers who were watching Dirty Soap probably searched Google after hearing about Kirsten Storms being recast and this thread is 2nd on the Google search results for "Kirsten Storms recast"

Quote Post Goto Top

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Android
Oct 17 2011, 06:23 AM
AuroraPhoenix I definitely wish you the best as well as Kirsten ... I have heard about the horrible experience of having Endo and it's a good thing that Kirsten is finally taking a long break to seek treatment for her illness.
Thank you, Droid. :hug: The pain isn't fun, but I've avoided the worst complications, so far. Hopefully, KS will, too, and will feel much better by the time she returns. I'll certainly be sending good thoughts her way.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Oct 17 2011, 07:20 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply