Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Falcon Crest
Topic Started: Dec 31 2008, 09:18 PM (1,397 Views)
CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

hope i have that name right i use to watch this show alot. Kristen A (Hope-Days) was on this show and i love the Mother she was tough.
Edited by CodeBlazeNuke, Dec 31 2008, 09:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapFan82

Falcon Crest was an awesome show and Jane Wyman rocked as Angela Channing. They have full episodes of the early seasons up at AOL Videos.

Link

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

yes Jane Wyman was so cool in that role...

CodeBlazeNuke
Member Avatar

there is a unaired Pilot called The Vintage years... at the lin you gave SoapFan82

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason, where are you?
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm here - finally! LoL

LOVE Falcon Crest! Not as much as Knots Landing or Dallas, but still...LOVE it! Sadly, it'll probably never be released on DVD. :(

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Good show but not so much like Dynasty or Dallas.

Jane Wyman was excellent in that role. :hail:

There, for the first time, I saw Lorenzo Lamas. :P :embarrassed:

FalconCrestReunion

Hello everyone. I am here to invite you to FALCON CREST: The 30th Anniversary Reunion, which will take place on December 3, 2011 in Los Angeles at the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel. For all of the information, the actors attending and to registration for the reunion, please visit: http://www.vintagetvreunions.com/falconcrest

This will be a lot of fun and it will be the only chance to meet many of the talented actors from the series as we honor their work and dedication to the fans. There will be guest speakers from the show, a tribute to Jane Wyman and also a few surprises.

I hope you can attend. The cast and crew want to meet you.

Regards,

Tom Tagliente
Host / FALCON CREST: The 30th Anniversary Reunion
Attached to this post:
Attachments: FalconCrestReunion.jpg (92.8 KB)
Edited by FalconCrestReunion, Jul 23 2011, 10:10 AM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

O`MY`FREAKING GOD HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS A FALCON CREST THREAD!
Many Many :thanks:
For this Information because I did not know...

One teeny tiny question is this WB version of the Season 1 & 2? if so I've heard gripes regarding WB collection O' WELL WHOOPEE I would still gladly order them.

Good Old Falcon Crest GAWD BLAST TO PAST watching with my Granny on her Curtis Mathis TV.. DAMN I FEEL GOOFY Getting all Giddy over this O'Well I don't care :tounge:

Vintage Theme: I believe Season 5

To bad Y&R Scott Hamner didn't continue to pen the same type Greatness his dad Earl did so many years ago.

Jen
Member Avatar

Just watched a few episodes of this show, but I like Jane as Angela. She´s doing a damn good job.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I think I'm going to give this one a try next. Loved Dallas, Knots Landing, and Dynasty. I will probably end up liking it as well. The family battle for Ewing Oil was what drove my interest on Dallas, so I like the idea of them all fighting to gain control of Falcon Crest.

Mason
Member Avatar

The show's a lot of fun in the first four seasons, though it's never as good as any of the other big 80s prime time soaps at their respective bests.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Mason
Sep 21 2013, 08:45 PM
The show's a lot of fun in the first four seasons, though it's never as good as any of the other big 80s prime time soaps at their respective bests.
Falcon Crest is the one primetime soap that I have never really looked into. I'm just looking for a good drama right now. If it can give me some classic soap (even if it's just for those first four seasons), I will probably like it. Haha! Jane Wyman is the biggest attraction for me.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, you'll get that. Wyman holds the show together, and, for its first several years, it has a great gothic flavor that really adds to it. The show's downfall, IMO, is in its characterizations, many of which can be paper thin. But I think you'll enjoy it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply