Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Nicole Splits from Brady!; 9/27 Issue
Topic Started: Sep 15 2011, 11:13 AM (7,135 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Please link to DR.

Shaken by her near-death experience, Nicole realizes it's time to change her life, and she begins by breaking up with Brady.

Recounting the horrifying encounter with Gus, Zucker shares, "Nicole got a flash of her bad decision-making. At that moment, she is finally aware of what she has done to her life."

Nicole is also facing change on another front - Taylor announces that she's leaving Salem with Quinn. "Despite everything that Nicole and Taylor have been through, there's a part of Nicole that doesn't want Taylor to leave," explains Zucker. "Taylor is her only family in Salem. So even though there is a part of Nicole that is happy that Taylor is leaving town, another part of her will miss Taylor."

Later, Nicole meets with Brady and announces that she's calling it quits with him. "Nicole is tired of all the back-and-forth," notes Zucker. "Nicole hasn't really seen Brady make a commitment to be with her. She knows that they're great on a physical level and it's fun to be with him, but she isn't sure about what Brady really wants from her."

Martsolf adds, "Brady and Nicole are at a point in their relationship where they are beginning to realize that as much fun as they have with one another, they may not necessarily be made for each other, in the sense that trouble always seems to keep finding them. They keep giving their relationship a shot. For one reason or another, they keep being ripped apart. I guess after so many attempts, you just question whether two people are meant to be together."

Nicole also informs Brady that she's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion. "Nicole is starting to wise up a little," says Zucker. "She had this tragic thing happen to her with Gus and she's an emotional wreck right now. She needs to get her life back on track. Nicole believes that she needs to do it alone, not sleeping with Brady, not sleeping with EJ, just breaking it off altogether with men, for the moment."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Mason
Sep 15 2011, 11:13 AM
Nicole also informs Brady that she's moving out of the Kiriakis mansion. "Nicole is starting to wise up a little," says Zucker. "She had this tragic thing happen to her with Gus and she's an emotional wreck right now. She needs to get her life back on track. Nicole believes that she needs to do it alone, not sleeping with Brady, not sleeping with EJ, just breaking it off altogether with men, for the moment."
God, I hope this lasts more than a couple paltry weeks, because it sounds wonderful!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Mason
Sep 15 2011, 11:15 AM
Mason
God, I hope this lasts more than a couple paltry weeks, because it sounds wonderful!
I couldn't agree more. THIS is the Nicole I want to root for!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nicole as an idividual? Sounds great! Lets get her back into the business world and that'll be a plus!

six
Member Avatar

Love bricole, but thank God Nicole is finally taking some responsibility for her own happiness, instead of waiting for Brady or EJ to fix her.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Sep 15 2011, 11:33 AM
Mason
Mason
Me, too! I'd love for Nicole to finally have a story that isn't centered around a man.

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

Good for Nicole! I think there's a part of her that cares about both men, but she really does need to step back and think about where her life is going. If she gets together again with EJ down the road, I'm for it. But she should take her time with him getting to that point again. EJ and Nicole are both very fickle where they carry their affections. They like each other one minute and then the next it's Brady or Sami or someone else.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Sounds good to me. I know the writers have previewed a possible rekindling of EJ/Nicole but I think I'd enjoy her solo for a while much better...it'll also give the EJ/Nicole relationship a chance to start without a rush/instant match-up (if that's where the writers are going for her relationship-wise). It'll be nice to see her pull herself together and see how her character grows.

SaveDaysNow

I'm all for Nicole going solo for a while. That will give EJ time to fall in love with her FOR REAL--and see her as an independent woman who is NOT out for his money. It will give him time to miss her in his life, and perhaps slowly start their friendship again (because they did start out as friend). Hoping that EJOLE 3.0 is the REAL DEAL!!!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Mason
Nicole believes that she needs to do it alone, not sleeping with Brady, not sleeping with EJ, just breaking it off altogether with men, for the moment."
Can I get an AMEN?!?!?! Please, please, please make this a consistent character direction for awhile.

Ginger
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 15 2011, 01:09 PM
Mason
Nicole believes that she needs to do it alone, not sleeping with Brady, not sleeping with EJ, just breaking it off altogether with men, for the moment."
Can I get an AMEN?!?!?! Please, please, please make this a consistent character direction for awhile.
You can get an AMEN!!! from me too.

This article finally gave me some hope for Nicole to get her own mojo back, rather than always going after two guys who just use her.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8619256&t=8576429
Mason
Mason

I agree Sheri. Nicole should stop the ping-ponging and get a life-literally.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am glad...Bricole is ok...but EJole is simply two better actors, with much more chemistry together!

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Very happy for this to happen. I wonder if she ends up with her own story or if she is backburnered as AZ didn't seem too keen on the NuDaze.

OldDaysFankat

I like this I just hope we get to see Nicole more than on arranged "Dates" with EJ. I have heard Nada about Nicole getting any kind of job and I hope she didn't move back into that lame hotel room

Kansa
Member Avatar

six
Sep 15 2011, 11:38 AM
Love bricole, but thank God Nicole is finally taking some responsibility for her own happiness, instead of waiting for Brady or EJ to fix her.
Totally agree! :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

That is a good point about wondering whether this leads to AZ being back burnered for a while. I hope that's not the case because, frankly, there are a few other actresses I'd much rather see being given a rest. There is plenty of story to write for Nicole without a man - in fact, that IS the story. I hope the writers choose to give it to her.

Vicky4Mimi

I think Nicole is going to play it cool for a while. Ej will pursue her and finally win her over. The next time we get Ejole, it will be for real on both sides and they will finally be happy.

lene
Member Avatar

So... she makes a "change" by going back to the man who choose two other women over her? She's a fucking idiot.

Anita

mer4santo
Sep 15 2011, 01:48 PM
Very happy for this to happen. I wonder if she ends up with her own story or if she is backburnered as AZ didn't seem too keen on the NuDaze.
From the way she sounded previously, I would not be surprised at her being backburnered.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply