Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The X Factor
Topic Started: Sep 21 2011, 12:15 AM (5,016 Views)
Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Angie79
Sep 29 2011, 07:46 PM
Simon is too nice. I don't like it.
Well, wait to the actual competition, it just getting started.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 29 2011, 07:06 PM
:roflol: @ one of the biggest all girl bands and being a successful single artist....
Now what is Nicole smoking. :rolleyes: :poof:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dakota
Sep 30 2011, 12:36 PM
Miss Rhi
Sep 29 2011, 07:06 PM
:roflol: @ one of the biggest all girl bands and being a successful single artist....
Now what is Nicole smoking. :rolleyes: :poof:
That's how the show introduces her! :shame:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

After watching the audition shows & seeing all the people that got through, plus the boot camp preview for next week, I am really optimistic and excited about this show. I'm sticking with it. The boot camp episodes seem really good. Looking forward to seeing more of this show...

I could not stop laughing at that girl who sang "Seasons of love". LMFAO. My favorite part ever of the auditions. I thought that was gold. The way it was edited, the judges reactions, everything. I loved it :lol:

I think I'm in the minority but I don't mind Nicole. I actually quite enjoy her. She makes me laugh with her facial expressions and reactions to things, LOL. I'm interested in seeing how she critiques once the final contestants are picked & the real competition starts.
Layla

I didn't like the guy who sang Radiohead's 'Creep'. Kudos to him for picking an awesome song, but I didn't find anything impressive about his voice. Even his dancing was lame.
That performance was really odd but I just....loved it. There was something about it that just got to me in a weird, kinda awesome way. If that makes sense. LOL

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This show is way better than Idol...i am a fan for sure!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I want to like it but the first 15-20 minutes of show tonight...there was nothing really happening. Just a really long obnoxious montage.

Also, I don't know why they're doing groups. Nobody does groups like Idol.

Dakota
Member Avatar

I didn't mine the group performances, I am really liking Xfactor there is more talent here than in idol, I am glad Rachel made through to boot camp. I hope she goes far, she is one of favorites. I could not stand that young rapper kid, he thinks he will be better than JZ in 5 years, gmfb, and he is so arrogant. He will get cut, plus he flubbed his lyrics. I wanted to smack that kid.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't like the kid that raps either. I don't understand why they even put him through. Can he even sing? His attitude sucks!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I usually hate group nights on AI because it is more about the drama than the groups. So far I am actually enjoying these groups even with them being bigger. It seems like they actually put the groups together instead of leaving it to the contestants. Also the focus is more on the performing and not the drama.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I can't believe they put the rapping kid through! I hope he gets cut during the next round. I was suprised that Dexter made it too. I don't see him lasting long if he makes the next round.

There are a few of them I like a lot! I am not sure of all of the their names yet. Tiger is one of them. I like Drew. I think she looks older than 14. I hope the burrito guy cleans himself up a little bit. He is so dirty looking, but I do like his voice.

The 59 year old doesn't look 59 AT ALL! He could pass for 20 years younger. I like him too.

ETA: I hope the possible top 16 list I just read is WRONG. :shame:

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I'm sorry but :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: That's all I have to say about this overrated girl. She is to much & I don't get the hype over her. UGH.

Agreed with Angie about Brian the rapper kid. He should not be in this competition. It's his attitude that really gets to me. The other guy who raps (and can also sing), Chris Rene, is fantastic though! I'm rooting for him so much. I love his story.

I'm not feeling most of the groups. I'm really pulling for "The Answer". Those guys are really good!

Dakota
Member Avatar

I had to wait to watch this show, stupid play offs. Anyway, I will be totally surprise if Melanie and rachel don't go through. However, if Rachel doesn't make it, it will be due to her age and not her singing talent. I think Chris Renee, Joshua/Josh, and kid from Maryland will go through. If the rapper boy goes through, I will be like WTF. His attitude and arrogance is a turn off for me. I can see 4shore making it through.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Were the judges being serious when they made that gigantimongous, high school musical group?! InTENsity? :fp2: What a mess! There are some good individual singers in there but how are they going to make that work? I just think there are way to many people. And they would so break up soon after, probably just days after the show ends!

Really enjoyed watching the judges home episodes - great guest judges! It's to bad Mariah Carey couldn't make it to Simon's house. After seeing all the auditions here's who I hope they put through from each group.

Over 30's - Sorry but what a weak group. Christa Collins is the only one I LOVE out of this bunch, she gave an AMAZING performance - WTH was Nicole talking about when she said she wished Christa showed more emotion in her performance?

SERIOUSLY? 1:13 to 1:37. AMAZINGNESS, and VERY emotional. Shutup Nicole!

Since there must be four, I'd also put Elaine Gibbs, Tiger Budbill, and Josh Krajcik through to the live shows. They all have good voices & potential I think. I think Christa is the one to look out for though! If I see that crybaby, overrated mess Stacey Francis put through I will be :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: until I fall over and die out of sheer disgust.

Groups - The Anser (ugh! That's really how they spell it lol) most definitely! I love them already! 4shore to. I'm torn about the Brewer Boys, they're pretty good but they need a lot of work & like a 2-inch hair trim. Lakoda Rayne were actually really good, even under all that pressure of being randomly thrown together. I liked them a lot. The Stereo Hoggz have potential as well. We'll see

Boys - OMG. This one is really hard. First off, if Marcus Canty doesn't get put through after this SPELLBINDING performance, I will KILL a bitch!

The two country boys, Skyelor and Tim, sorry but no. They are the weakest links for me. Especially Skyelor, what is so great about his voice? I think it is TERRIBLE! I'm so sorry. As for the other guys, seriously, I just do not know. I like all of them. Even Brian the rapper kid got to me a little bit. LOL. I LOVE Brennin Hunt, he kinda reminds me of John Mayer (a good and bad thing). I love Phillip Lomax's crooning style, it's original but can't he maybe ditch it and sound a bit more modern? I agreed with L.A. Reid and Rihanna, could there even be a market out there for him with that type of voice? IDK.

Girls - I will kill up to two bitches in one day if Melanie Amaro is not put through! She was fantastic!

Caitlin Koch, Drew Ryniwhatevuh, & Rachel Crow are the weakest for me. I hope they don't get put through. Rachel has a good voice but literally seems like a little baby! I don't see her being able to handle the pressure for long. Also thought her audition to Simon was downright AWFUL - I was scratching my head when he was acting blown away. Seriously? No. I guess so. I love Tora Woloshin, she gives me Lady Gaga vibes. LOL. The girl Simon is fighting for, didn't really feel her audition but I kind of understand what Simon sees in her. Simone Battle seems like quite the diva but I could see her being a star to.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Did X Factor come on last night? WTF? Did I miss an episode?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Yeah, it was on last night. It was the episode that should have aired last Thursday (a game was on).

We will find out the top 16 on TUESDAY!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Oct 17 2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, it was on last night. It was the episode that should have aired last Thursday (a game was on).

We will find out the top 16 on TUESDAY!

Aww DAMN...my DVR said baseball was on schedule, so it didn't record....stupid boring ass baseball!

Dakota
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Oct 17 2011, 07:56 AM
Were the judges being serious when they made that gigantimongous, high school musical group?! InTENsity? :fp2: What a mess! There are some good individual singers in there but how are they going to make that work? I just think there are way to many people. And they would so break up soon after, probably just days after the show ends!

Really enjoyed watching the judges home episodes - great guest judges! It's to bad Mariah Carey couldn't make it to Simon's house. After seeing all the auditions here's who I hope they put through from each group.

Over 30's - Sorry but what a weak group. Christa Collins is the only one I LOVE out of this bunch, she gave an AMAZING performance - WTH was Nicole talking about when she said she wished Christa showed more emotion in her performance?

SERIOUSLY? 1:13 to 1:37. AMAZINGNESS, and VERY emotional. Shutup Nicole!

Since there must be four, I'd also put Elaine Gibbs, Tiger Budbill, and Josh Krajcik through to the live shows. They all have good voices & potential I think. I think Christa is the one to look out for though! If I see that crybaby, overrated mess Stacey Francis put through I will be :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll: until I fall over and die out of sheer disgust.

Groups - The Anser (ugh! That's really how they spell it lol) most definitely! I love them already! 4shore to. I'm torn about the Brewer Boys, they're pretty good but they need a lot of work & like a 2-inch hair trim. Lakoda Rayne were actually really good, even under all that pressure of being randomly thrown together. I liked them a lot. The Stereo Hoggz have potential as well. We'll see

Boys - OMG. This one is really hard. First off, if Marcus Canty doesn't get put through after this SPELLBINDING performance, I will KILL a bitch!

The two country boys, Skyelor and Tim, sorry but no. They are the weakest links for me. Especially Skyelor, what is so great about his voice? I think it is TERRIBLE! I'm so sorry. As for the other guys, seriously, I just do not know. I like all of them. Even Brian the rapper kid got to me a little bit. LOL. I LOVE Brennin Hunt, he kinda reminds me of John Mayer (a good and bad thing). I love Phillip Lomax's crooning style, it's original but can't he maybe ditch it and sound a bit more modern? I agreed with L.A. Reid and Rihanna, could there even be a market out there for him with that type of voice? IDK.

Girls - I will kill up to two bitches in one day if Melanie Amaro is not put through! She was fantastic!

Caitlin Koch, Drew Ryniwhatevuh, & Rachel Crow are the weakest for me. I hope they don't get put through. Rachel has a good voice but literally seems like a little baby! I don't see her being able to handle the pressure for long. Also thought her audition to Simon was downright AWFUL - I was scratching my head when he was acting blown away. Seriously? No. I guess so. I love Tora Woloshin, she gives me Lady Gaga vibes. LOL. The girl Simon is fighting for, didn't really feel her audition but I kind of understand what Simon sees in her. Simone Battle seems like quite the diva but I could see her being a star to.
Don't watch Glee, and I don't care to, but Rachel song choice wasn't the best song choice, but don't the judges pick the song for them. Anwyay, she is one of my girls till the end so I am rooting for her to make it. However, if Melanie doesn't make it, I will have a Simon WTF moment. Stacey doesn't annoy me, but I don't think she is all that. I like the older chick in her category, she seem to have a better control of her vocal range. If Tiah goes through I will be like WTF. Simone should have not gotten through the bootcamp, she forgot her whol lyrics. The other country singer don't bother me, he has that country soung, but the Black country singer is a bit weak. I like Josh, Crista, and the older black chick, can't remember her name though, she does wedding though.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Well, they all of the judges picked at least one or two that they shouldn't have. I do like Drew, Melanie (so glad Simon fixed that mistake), Phillip, Marcus, Josh, Leroy, Lakoda Rayne, and The Stereo Hogz. So, I guess thats two from each category.

Dexter is my LEAST favorite. What was Nicole thinking?!?! Any of the others should have made it over him. He sucks! He screams and dances around like Mick Jagger. I am sick of sob stories getting people through on reality shows. Stacey is another example. She can sing, but I find her voice irritating the majority of the time. Her sob story helped her too. Rachel is good, but needs more time. She came with a story TOO! I am tired of seeing that clip of her talking about her family not having money and wanting a bathroom of her own. I hate when shows do that.

The Brewer Boys aren't that great from what I have seen (which isn't much). They could be ok, I guess. I think The Anser should have made it over them (or over InTENsity).

I kinda like Chris Rene.

I don't like Simone or Tiah. I guess I would pick Simone over Tiah though. I kinda liked her Judge's House performance. Caitlyn should have made it. Jazzlyn isn't bad, but too nervous all of the time. I can see why she didn't get through. Tora is too skanky looking! I didn't mind her voice though.

Astro (the rapping kid) is good at that, but I hate his attitude. Plus, he can't sing! I don't see him going that far. Brennin should been there over him.

I was hoping Tiger would make it.

I am glad that the live shows start next week!

Layla
Member Avatar

I didn't watch the Judges' Houses performance episodes. (Though I did check out some clips on YT.) Stupid baseball totally confused me and messed up my TV schedule.

I love Drew! She has such a soulful voice -- her version of 'It Must Have Been Love' was gorgeous. She's definitely my favorite out of all the contestants.

I don't care for the groups at all.

Okay, normally I HATE sob stories. But for some reason, I really felt bad for Dexter and Stacy. I agree that Dexter is the weakest, but I'm still glad he got through. I mean, the poor guy is homeless! :(
And Stacy too! Her father just past away! So sad. Although Stacy is actually quite talented. She has a strong voice, but she just needs to learn how to control it.

I felt so bad for the contestants who didn't make it through. Some of them were sobbing; it was SO heartbreaking! I don't know what's wrong with me, LOL. Usually I would be rolling my eyes at those contestants. I've gotten too soft. :P

Anyway, WTF was Simon smoking? I can't believe he put Simone through! She forgot all of her lyrics; she should've been eliminated a LONG time ago. Her diva-ish behavior and all that talk about how she was going to become a famous pop star ( :rolleyes: ) was so obnoxious. And Tia? Seriously?! Ugh, those two are so annoying!

I'm disappointed that Caitlin (!!!), Christa (!!!), Elaine, and Jazzlyn didn't make it through.

So glad Melanie made it! Thank goodness Simon realized his mistake!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I just finished video chat with Phillip Lomax. He so cute :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply