Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glee: Season 3
Topic Started: Sep 21 2011, 12:22 AM (1,187 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I thought the first episode was alright. Lindsay (from 'The Glee Project') did a decent job. I wasn't about crazy the songs, but I did like 'It's Not Unusual'.

The preview of next week with Quinn and her baby looks good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I watched. I felt like with the first episode there was a road map where stories could go. Last season too many shows seemed like they could stand alone and didn't have any real connection to each other. I felt like things were started this season that have potential to go beyond. Now it will be interesting to see if the writers actually continue them or they just get dropped like last season.

Evan
Member Avatar

I love Darren Criss/Blaine - great to see that he's joined New Directions.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Another solid episode on Tuesday. Storylines are good and actually feel character driven instead of plot driven or written just to fit the songs. Music selection could have been better but I would rather have better stories.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I agree. I didn't care for the music, but storywise the show was good. I wasn't expecting Quinn to say she wanted to get her baby back.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I've enjoyed the first two episodes. I agree about the music though. Aside from maybe Blaine's "It's Not Unusual" I haven't loved any of the numbers.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

FINALLY!...some good music this season. I just about squealed when they did "Am Not Going" from Dreamgirls.

KMan101
Member Avatar

This season so far has been a HUGE step in the right direction. Far better than Season 2 already. Not Season 1 caliber, but they've made massive improvements.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Agree that this season is a huge improvement over season 2. I don't think this was the greatest episode ever of the show, but it is definitely in the top 2 or 3.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I agree too. This season is much better than season 2. Tonight's show was my favorite of the three episodes that have aired so far.

KMan101
Member Avatar

This week's episode was really good. I enjoyed Mike and Emma getting some focus. I understand Mercedes and where she is coming from but she felt too over the top to me that I was more annoyed than touched by her story.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kurt & Dave > Kurt & Blaine

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

So cool for a show to portray a young gay couple thinking about losing their virginity. That wouldn't of happened 10 years ago..Great episode today. I thought they handled the subject matter great. And the new guy Sebastian is fine!!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Last night's episode was the bes since season 1. They handle both couples decision realistically and with equal emotion. Both were decisions about love.

KMan101
Member Avatar

This season has been a lot better than last season. It's too bad the ratings are dropping big time. I have the last two episodes DVR'd. Guess I gotta get my butt to watching.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I think this season started out kinda bad, but the last two episodes have been really good!

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Dave is still so adorable!

Kurt should dump Blaine for Dave.
:)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Amber Riley killed it tonight! Whitney Houston would be proud.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

SallySlice
Feb 14 2012, 08:58 PM
Dave is still so adorable!

Kurt should dump Blaine for Dave.
:)
Co-Signed! I was so excited to see Dave. I hope he reappears soon.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2012, 10:19 PM
Amber Riley killed it tonight! Whitney Houston would be proud.
I liked it better than Jennifer Hudson's rendition at the Grammys.

Dave is supposed to be on the episode next week too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply