Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Glee: Season 3
Topic Started: Sep 21 2011, 12:22 AM (1,217 Views)
MidnightRain
Member Avatar
Jake & Marley ~ Jarley <333

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2012, 10:19 PM
Amber Riley killed it tonight! Whitney Houston would be proud.
She sure did! Amazing job with that song!! :hail: I've gotta comment on the irony of it though. I mean, who would have known when they shot this episode that it would air just a few days after Whitney Houston's death? And then to sing the song that was her tribute at the Grammys. I've gotta say though, it seemed so fitting and just seemed right with the way it worked out. :)

Loved tonight's episode! Really fun Valentine's Day show. Happy that Blaine is back...he's one of my favorites. And I love the Sam/Mercedes relationship. Rachel and Finn were cute in this episode, too.
Edited by MidnightRain, Feb 15 2012, 05:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zyona

What an amazing episode!!

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

^^^You can say that again! Definitely one of the best episodes they've done. :hail: And they focused on two very topical subject matters affecting teens today.

HEARTBREAKING stuff with Dave! I felt so incredibly sorry for him. :'( It's amazing how my feelings have changed for him over the course of this series. I thought he was such a horrible person in how he treated Kurt, but I've never felt worse for him in this episode. That scene in the hospital with Dave and Kurt...simply AMAZING! They cried. I cried. Beautifully written and acted, and definitely my favorite scene of the episode.

And OMG to the shocking cliffhanger of Quinn getting in the car accident. :o I knew something was going to happen the minute they showed her driving because shows just don't randomly show characters driving unless something is going to happen to them, but I had no idea the show was going to go there with her. Totally shocked! And Rachel's going to feel so guilty when she realizes that Quinn was texting her when she got in the car accident.

My gosh...still can't get over this episode. I can't believe we have to wait all the way until April to find out what happens. :(

MidnightRain
Member Avatar

So glad "Glee" is back! I loved Tuesday's episode, and really enjoyed everything with Blaine and his brother. Matt Bomer is HOT and was absolutely perfect as Blaine's brother. :wub: I especially loved their performance together singing Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know", and I've watched it a ton on YouTube already. It was probably one of my favorite "Glee" performances, but it probably didn't help that I was already obsessed with the song in the first place. :D

For those who might have missed it.... (Can't believe it's gotten well over 5 million hits in just a week's time!)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm enjoying Glee tonight. Anyone else?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
May 15 2012, 07:50 PM
I'm enjoying Glee tonight. Anyone else?
I am. It is what frustrates me so with Glee. :frustration: I know they are capable of episodes like this but there is so much crap episodes in between it is hard to stick it out. But once again just as I am ready to give up on Glee it pulls me back in. :cheers:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Figures it would be Puck with the Days reference.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yup. Glee has suckered me back in. I just wish they could nail every episode. They are so capable of it! Its sometimes why I hate broadcast shows have 22 episodes. 13-15 is just a much tighter string of episodes for some shows.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The last couple episodes really got to me, especially the Nationals episode and the Whitney Houston episode. I know next week's episode is going to get to me, just from the songs I saw they're singing.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply