Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge
Topic Started: Sep 21 2011, 10:02 PM (9,476 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

I really liked it.

But I still think Emily vanCamp is miscast. And I think they gave away too much in the premiere, especially the beginning.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Kenny
Member Avatar

Another question... did anyone of relevance find out that Emily is Amanda?

Daniel, Jack, Victoria, Conrad? Anybody?

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
May 23 2012, 11:22 PM
Another question... did anyone of relevance find out that Emily is Amanda?

Daniel, Jack, Victoria, Conrad? Anybody?
Nope. Big surprise, right?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Unbelievable finale. Totally blew my expectations. So many epic cliffhangers. Amanda being pregnant, who is Emily's father, who are the higher up bad guys, Charlotte hopefully dying, and holy crap they better not of killed Victoria.

So many great scenes- Emily fighting white haired man (wish she would of killed him), Victoria having Emily open the empty gift (so cold), and Emily and Daniel's breakup. This show perfectly set up season 2. Can't wait.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

LOVED THE FINALE.

I was actually not expecting her to let the guy who killed her father go and I liked where they went with her vulnerability and sentimentality about her dad not letting her be the ruthless killer, as much as that may have seemed like a cop out or not to totally make sense.

Everything else about the finale came across super predictable to me, but I still loved it.

Loved Charlotte's world crashing down and suicide attempt. Can't wait to see Emily react to this.

Loved Fauxmanda's return coming in the way of Jack and Emily at the same time I am so so so glad about Emily and Daniel breaking up and Emily having decided to go after Jack. Love Daniel getting more ruthless too.

Loved Victoria coming by to celebrate Emily and Daniel's breakup and the empty gift was a nice touch.

I knew when Conrad went to try to stop Victoria and there was that picture burning in the fire of Vic and Lydia that the plane was in for trouble. Bitch better have her death just faked though.

Very excited for Season 2.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I don't know what to think of the finale. Tbh, it felt more like a penultimate episode.

It was just meh.

Victoria was so wishy-washy - first giving the evidence to Daniel last week (so stupid) and then flip-flopping back to the FBI/CIA/Whatever. And I don't believe for a second she is dead - like the heads at ABC would move this show to Sunday 9pm without Madeline Stowe. Lydia, on the other hand could be dead, not that I care really.

I liked Daniel and Emily breaking up. Didn't like Fauxmanda returning pregnant, hoped the show would move beyond that. I wonder if that child belongs to Jack anyway.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mason
May 23 2012, 10:41 PM
No one. At all. Unless you count Victoria (which, at this point, I don't), the body count was zero. And, as much as I want it, I'm not holding my breath that Charlotte will have died, either.
Um, Lydia...?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Sorry, but I loved it. Nolan/Emily remain beautiful together. Daniel can still be redeemed. Jack needs to die, but at least there's no Jack/Emily coupledom yet. Fauxmanda's preggers, nice touch. And I like that Emily didn't kill white haired dude... gives her a more human side.

Victoria better not be dead! I hope (and think) that Victoria faked her death so Conrad would think she's dead, that Charlotte dies and Lydia too.

Mason
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
May 24 2012, 05:07 AM
Mason
May 23 2012, 10:41 PM
No one. At all. Unless you count Victoria (which, at this point, I don't), the body count was zero. And, as much as I want it, I'm not holding my breath that Charlotte will have died, either.
Um, Lydia...?
I didn't realize Lydia was on the plane. Still, a totally peripheral character that's barely been around all season. I'm still not impressed.

Maybe if this show didn't constantly over hype things and then fail to deliver, I wouldn't be as annoyed. But it always does.

King
Member Avatar

OMG!!! AMAZING!

Loved it.

I have been singing Seven Devils since they used it as a Game of Thrones season 2 trailer. LOL! What a perfect song.

And yes, we all saw it coming that Emily's mom was alive. I still think it's Nolan's Aunt.

RIP, Victoria Grasyon...for now.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm not sure I'm going to watch next season - I'm still in two minds. I don't hate this show, but there is much better stuff on Sundays.

What this show needs is... Jack Bauer - he could wrap it up in 10 minutes. *sigh*

pspcindy
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
May 24 2012, 05:11 AM
Sorry, but I loved it. Nolan/Emily remain beautiful together. Daniel can still be redeemed. Jack needs to die, but at least there's no Jack/Emily coupledom yet. Fauxmanda's preggers, nice touch. And I like that Emily didn't kill white haired dude... gives her a more human side.

Victoria better not be dead! I hope (and think) that Victoria faked her death so Conrad would think she's dead, that Charlotte dies and Lydia too.

Yes. My sentiments exactly. I laughed out loud when FauxManda came out with her bulging belly. Good. She can keep the troll Jack or kill him. Either suits me. I don't think Daniel is a lost cause. I predict he and Emily will get married. And buh bye Lydia. Your exit is the second best to seeing you bounce off the Buick. Stay dead this time.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

King
May 24 2012, 11:30 AM
OMG!!! AMAZING!

Loved it.

I have been singing Seven Devils since they used it as a Game of Thrones season 2 trailer. LOL! What a perfect song.

And yes, we all saw it coming that Emily's mom was alive. I still think it's Nolan's Aunt.

RIP, Victoria Grasyon...for now.
Florence And The Machine have to be loving the exposure their song is getting. I already had the CD, but hadn't listed to the song before. I've listened to it probably 5 times today.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep till about 12:30am, as my mind was racing from the excitement from the Revenge finale. Absolutely loved it. They set up season 2 perfectly.

King
Member Avatar

I agree, Kev. So exciting.

It actually reminds me of a 90's soap. So many cliffhangers. I feel like this show is written for me/us. (soap lovers)

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

I don't know if y'all are hyper-critical, or I am just easy to please, but I LOVED every moment of Revenge almost all season....I thought the finale was amazing, and the show is thoroughly entertaining.....I was not expecting Six Feet Under level perfection from a network show, but I think it was a brilliant twist on a Dallas-esque prime-time soap, and love that it was so wildly popular - that can only be good for an all but dead genre

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

I LOVE my REVENGE....addicted! Cast and the music is great...at least it brought back the night time soap!

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

NavJLee8785
May 30 2012, 10:57 PM
I LOVE my REVENGE....addicted! Cast and the music is great...at least it brought back the night time soap!
:hail: THANK YOU!!!!

Alin89
Member Avatar

i finally watched the finale and it was good. im shocked at emily's mom possibly being alive. I thought for sure her father would have been alive. I dont think victoria is dead. I hate fake amanda y did she show up. i could hardly careless about charlotte.

King
Member Avatar

I still think her dad is alive.

I think it's like ALIAS. EVERYONE is going to be alive. Haha. Especially now that the government and shit are getting involved.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope not everyone i hated tyler.

cassie1013

Ugh, love this show. I am rewatching season 1 at the moment. Excited to post with everyone when it's back on - wee!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply