Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenge
Topic Started: Sep 21 2011, 10:02 PM (9,176 Views)
Mason

I really liked it.

But I still think Emily vanCamp is miscast. And I think they gave away too much in the premiere, especially the beginning.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Andre
Oct 28 2011, 12:29 AM
Was it just me, or did Daniel's friend (who was obviously pretending to be rich) look like he wanted to bone Daniel after the drugging?
I thought the same thing...He's obviously obsessed with Daniel and wants his life, but i think he wants him sexually as well..

aimees76
Member Avatar

I've thought all along that the best friend is secretly in love with Daniel and that's why he was trying to sabotage his relationship with Emily.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I read that he will come out as gay in the next few eppys

KMan101
Member Avatar

I debated watching it because I refused to get invested in something that would probably get cancelled. Happily, it's doing well for ABC and they picked it up for the whole season, so now I have to get my butt moving to watch this, especially after the glowing reviews folks give it here. I'm not going in expecting brilliance, I just want soapy fun and to be entertained.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i love this show so much fuck that tyler he drives me nuts. i felt bad for nolan and daniel this week. next week looks even better.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Kevc1980
Oct 28 2011, 01:04 AM
Andre
Oct 28 2011, 12:29 AM
Was it just me, or did Daniel's friend (who was obviously pretending to be rich) look like he wanted to bone Daniel after the drugging?
I thought the same thing...He's obviously obsessed with Daniel and wants his life, but i think he wants him sexually as well..
I agree. I think it's very "The Talented Mr.Rippley"-esque,

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Wow....those were some interesting developments tonight, lol.

Love this show!

Andre

Rick
Oct 28 2011, 01:50 AM
I read that he will come out as gay in the next few eppys
Glad I did not read this spoiler before watching tonight, though it was a little more ambiguous than that.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Loved last nights show..They are doing a great job with Daniel's friends story. Great twist. And glad we finally got to meet the real Emily.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Enjoyed last night's eppy. Thought last weeks wasn't as good as the other ones, last night's eppy made up for it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

omg this week's episode was the bomb. i hope the real emily kills tyler soon he is driving me nuts. im happy frank is dead too. uh oh lydia is awake that will be a huge problem. next in two week's looks awesome.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i thought this week's episdoe was a little boring. next week will be better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i loved this week's episdoe. I just love Nolan he is the best. The fake amanda and tyler r getting on my nerves. I wish they could have picked a better actress for the fake amanda. I love Charlotte and Declan they r a cute couple.

MischaD

Alin89
Nov 27 2011, 09:27 PM
i loved this week's episdoe. I just love Nolan he is the best. The fake amanda and tyler r getting on my nerves. I wish they could have picked a better actress for the fake amanda. I love Charlotte and Declan they r a cute couple.
OOOPS did everyone stop watching. I found last weeks episode pretty darn interesting. I knew just knew Nolan was setting up Tyler to be caught. Next week's promo had me confused though because Emily states to Nolan you screwed up everything because you fell for him?? NO!!! tell me i heard wrong.

Jack is a fool. That's the only comment I can make, anything in a bikini and letting him touch and he is now in love. Yeah right she is suppose to be Amanda but please. as someone posted on Days of Our Lives GMAFB!

Declan and Charlotte getting $$$ from Victoria, I knew it was coming so Victoria has to know it too. How long will they think they are getting away with this it will revealed most likely in the next episode.

I love that they just keep adding to the mystery and suspense.

Alin89
Member Avatar

revenge was awesome. i love the new title card. the next episode looks scary. i still dont like fake amanda she is a horrible actress. i want tyler dead.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Alin89
Dec 10 2011, 11:29 PM
revenge was awesome. i love the new title card. the next episode looks scary. i still dont like fake amanda she is a horrible actress. i want tyler dead.
There's something annoying about the way she says certain words. She's so gonna end up dead somehow. I want her to kill Tyler first though. Kill. Dead. She already killed Frank, what's one more?

I'm addicted to the show, and I can't wait for it to continue next year!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I love this show. I know the show set up things for Emily to be in love with Jack but EVC has much more chemistry with JB. Emily and Daniel are adorable. It's because he is so different from his parents. He truly loves Emily. Emily is disarmed and very charmed by Daniel's openness. Jack just leaves me cold. I don't care about him or what happens to him. He should sail off w/fake Amanda. Tyler is a creep but he is amping up the stakes and the drama.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I thought last weeks episode was pretty boring but set up some good things for this coming week. Interested in seeing what happens with Emily/Nolan because of the Tyler mess, and finding out what Emily has planned for "Amanda". Maybe she's okay with "Amanda" making Jack happy and will just leave it at that for now while she deals with the other things that are unraveling. What will Victoria do now that she knows "Amanda" is back in town? Also looking forward to Lydia coming back into the mix, I enjoy her character.

Mason

The Porter brothers (and Charlotte) are easily the weak links on this show.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Mason
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8674905&t=8579854
The Porter brothers (and Charlotte) are easily the weak links on this show.

Absolutely. I can't even be bothered to care about such a pack of dullards.

Nolan is fascinating. I love his angsty, push-pull relationship with Emily.

I'm very interested in where Victoria goes from here. She seemed to have some remorse about what happened with David. It still is likely that Charlotte is Amanda's half-sister. I do think the cold-blooded bastard in all this is Conrad Grayson.

I'm looking forward to the engagement party but I'm also dreading it. I don't want Daniel to die. Hopefully it is a big twist in which Tyler is the dead one and Jack is the murderer. Two birds with one stone...win-win for me!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Ratings Archive · Next Topic »
Add Reply