Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of October 3rd; *UPDATED 10/1* (spoiler pics on pg 14)
Topic Started: Sep 22 2011, 01:50 AM (32,024 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Episode Titles
Monday
"Jack Reveals His Whereabouts to Jennifer"

Tuesday
"John is Greeted With Violence in Prison"

Wednesday
"Melanie and Sami Each Get Exciting Offers"

Thursday
"EJ Plans to Use John to Get Elected"

Friday
"Brady Meets Madison and Sparks Fly"

**UPDATED 9/24*

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Marlena vows to stand by John's side; Maggie gives Victor an answer to his wedding proposal.

Tuesday
EJ asks Nicole to be his campaign manager; Kate is less than thrilled to see Victor and Brady with Madison James.

Wednesday
Abigail unleashes her anger at Jack; Maggie asks Melanie to be her maid of honor.

Thursday
Austin and Carrie fight over John's case; Hope gets a step closer to finding out Alice's secret.

Friday
EJ lets Nicole in on his clever idea; Sami meets with her new supervisor.

**UPDATED 9/27**

From Soaps.com:

Just an FYI, these spoilers have not been confirmed by the show.

EJ rubs his mayoralty campaign in Samiís face and then asks Nicole to be his publicist. She makes him promise he has no ulterior motives. His sister shows up to lash out at him for running against Abe. EJ is smug and then tells Nicole that heís going to use Johnís case to help him get elected. Although it annoys her, he begins making romantic gestures and tries to tempt her to more than dinner.

While Austin worries heíll have to testify against John, Rafe and Sami bicker about him arresting Mr. Black. Then they bicker about her taking more job interviews with the mystery company. Even with all the bickering, they still make out and she gets the job at Mad World Cosmetics. Meanwhile, John is placed in a holding cell. The Salem PD is sure that heís innocent but the FBI insists they have evidence to the contrary. Marlena promises to stand by him, but Brady makes no secret that heís keeping his distance. John is put into gen pop in prison and has the stuffing knocked out of him. Things get worse for him. The embezzling heís been accused of has robbed dozens of their jobs and pensions. Death threats roll in. After John and Marlena manage to get his bail together, his attorneys quit. John blames Stefano. Carrie insists on becoming his lawyer. He gets distracted by sex with Marlena until Rafe shows up to announces that EJ he is heading a class action suit against him.

Kate starts to worry when she spots her rival, Madison James, in photos of the party. Brady is busy meeting with Madison, though their first encounter doesnít go as planned. They hammer out a business deal anyway, much to Kateís chagrin. She goes head to head with Madison for a nasty fight. Later, Madison starts working with Brady and meets her newest employee Ė Sami. They soon realize that they knew each other as kids.

Jack convinces Jenn to listen to the truth about why he was incommunicado. He explains that he was doing a story on opium dealing in Afghanistan when he was taken hostage. It takes her awhile to be swayed by his tale. It takes Abby even longer but eventually she buys it. Daniel starts to worry his relationship could be in trouble. Across town, following some delays, Maggie agrees to marry Victor. She asks Mel to be her maid of honor. And Hope starts digging into Aliceís secret bank accounts, though Bo thinks it could unearth something bad.

**UPDATED 9/29**

SOW Spoilers
-Sami gets a job.
-Jack apologizes to Abby and promises to stay in Salem until he makes things right with her.
-Daniel worries that Jen may not be over Jack.
-Bo and Hope learn new information about Alice's secret bank account.
-Lexie has a heated confrontation with EJ.

Can't Miss: Thursday, October 6th
Nicole accepts a job offer from EJ.

Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 3rd
John's arrest impacts the citizens of Salem; the Brady women fight with their husbands; Jack tells Jennifer the truth about where he was.

Tuesday, October 4th
E.J. offers Nicole a job in hope of luring her back into his life; Kate is desperate to get Madison out of Salem; hostility and violence await John in prison.

Wednesday, October 5th
Tempers flare when Abigail lashes out against her father and Madison and Kate have a confrontation; Maggie has an offer for Melanie; Sami receives a job offer.

Thursday, October 6th
Carrie forms a plan to help John; E.J. thinks he can use John to help get elected; John tries to determine why his lawyers quit; Hope gets closer to discovering Alice's secret.

Friday, October 7th
Austin shares advice with Rafe, and is forced to stay on John's case; Nicole becomes more receptive to E.J.; sparks fly when Brady meets Madison.

**UPDATED 10/1**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 3rd
John's arrest affects nearly everyone in Salem as the Brady women fight with their husbands over their roles in John's arrest; Marlena vows to stand by her man; Brady's reluctant to visit his father; Jack reveals where he really was to Jennifer.

Tuesday, October 4th
EJ asks Nicole to be his campaign publicist; Brady meets Madison James; John is greeted with hostility and violence in prison; Kate's unhappy to see Madison fraternizing with Brady and Victor

Wednesday, October 5th
Abigail lashes out at her father; Kate faces off with Madison; Sami's overjoyed when she gets a job with Madison Cosmetics; Melanie receives an offer from Maggie; Will notices something strange on the university's online message boards.

Thursday, October 6th
Carrie has an idea on how to help John; EJ plots to use John to help him win the election; John tries to figure out why his lawyers quit; Hope gets closer to learning Alice's secret; Austin and Carrie argue about John's innocence.

Friday, October 7th
Brady and Madison hit it off; Nicole warms up to EJ; Austin gives Rafe advice on how to handle Sami; Carrie takes John's defense case after his attorneys quit; Austin is forced to remain on the prosecution's case against John.

About.com spoilers

Jack tells Jennifer he was held hostage in Afghanistan.

Brady meets Madison, but mistakes her for a cafe hostess.

Bo and Hope receive disturbing calls threatening John's life.

DVR Alert: John has disturbing flashbacks.

John is released on bail, but must remain under house arrest.

EJ files a class action law suit against John.

Sami meets Madison, who turns out to be an old childhood friend.

Bo and Hope learn the bank account belonged to Alice.

DVR Alert: Rafe delivers bad news to John and Marlena.

More Here:
http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2011/10/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-3-to-7.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AlisonLou

Angie79
Sep 22 2011, 01:50 AM
Episode Titles
Monday
"Jack Reveals His Whereabouts to Jennifer"

Tuesday

Wednesday
"Melanie and Sami Each Get Exciting Offers"
I thought they were done with violence/dark stuff on this show?

Has Jack taken off again?

I don't really care about Melanie and Sami getting exciting offers.

MissLola
Member Avatar

One can only hope that Melanie and Sami's exciting offers involve a move to a far away place, never to return :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hmm... exciting offer for Melanie?

Early invite to the Horton tree trimming party?

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 22 2011, 06:23 AM

I know right :lol:

lastDays
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but the continued focus on Melanie just shows me the new writers aren't going to be as awesome as alot f people think.If they make her a Horton,they suck almost as bad as Dena

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Angie79
Sep 22 2011, 01:50 AM
Episode Titles
Tuesday

No...Don't hurt his pretty face! Well...we all know Marlena will make him feel better! ;) :wub:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

One of the reasons I'm so glad John isn't still paralyzed is that if he were, I'd be terrified that Melanie's exciting offer was to be his private nurse. I feel like MarDar don't have any interest in Melanie the Inexplicable Man-Magnet and instead want her in her own age group and hopefully not the center of the universe, but the abuse Dena inflicted is going to take a very long time to heal. Like a whipped dog, I still jump at the slightest sound.

Beth
Member Avatar

Mar-Dar have to realize we don't like Melanie.

AFaithL

Excited for these! Thx!

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yep another reason I hate the reset- Melame is still around- how the hell is that changes? What the hell is damn special about this annoying gnat? I don't get it.

I wish the exciting offer was that both are being shipped off to Bora Bora!
Edited by Mirage75, Sep 22 2011, 09:30 AM.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Mirage75
Sep 22 2011, 09:16 AM
Yep another reason I hate the rest is that Melame is still around- how the hell is that good changes? What the hell is damn special about this annoying gnat? I don't get it. Between Melame Marlena, Sami, Madison, Carrie, Abby, and others- this show just bites for me. I hate them all.

I wish the exciting offer was that both are being shipped off to Bora Bora!
Madison hasn't even aired yet, so how can you hate her?

Also, if you don't like any of the characters why do you bother with the show?

J&J4eva

Kenny
Sep 22 2011, 06:23 AM

That's just not funny! :toetap:

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not worried about Melanie. They didn't even send her out to do press today.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

lysie
Sep 22 2011, 09:54 AM

True, but I don't despise Melanie like everyone else. She's actually grow on me in the past three years. I'll go into hiding now...lol

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Sep 22 2011, 10:10 AM
lysie

True, but I don't despise Melanie like everyone else. She's actually grow on me in the past three years. I'll go into hiding now...lol
I wouldn't say she's grown on me, but she's way less irritating with the younger group.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
lysie

Mel is ten times less annoying than she was six months ago. Putting her with the kids (like we were telling them to do for months) was a good move. I still think they should write her more like the bratty character she was when she first came on. They need a troublemaker in the 18-25 crowd - everybody is too damn nice.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I think the new writers are finally go to do what's best with Melanie, put her in the right age group. I'd much rather her interact with Abby, Will, Chad, Sonny and Gabi then Brady, Phillip, Daniel, and Carly.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Smart move...

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
lysie

Pssstt.... I'm with you!
:peek:

Seriously, I don't know what to say. I'm an old-school viewer, I'm happy about the changes, I loathe Rafe and Daniel and Dena's writing and the whole shebang. But I find Molly Burnett kind of cute and adorable. Hated her at first but she won me over. She's just never had a storyline that fit, in my opinion. They seem to be putting her with the teens now and I approve.
Edited by SlyestFox, Sep 22 2011, 12:04 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply