Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe Leaves Salem!; October 10th Issue
Topic Started: Sep 23 2011, 09:50 AM (3,747 Views)
Ana75
Member Avatar

TamVan
Sep 24 2011, 08:47 PM
This is totally nitpicky on my part, but I would have loved to have seen Chloe in her 'ghoulgirl' glasses one more time. She's in the hospital, she wouldn't have been able to wear her contacts, have her wearing the glasses and Brady walk in and say something like, 'I remember that girl'. Would have been a great nod to their history.
That would of been a beautiful nod to their history!! I miss my Broe so much and this is all so bittersweet but thanks to MarDar for finally writing for them and hopefully soon they will bring Nadia back so that they continue.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

thentherewere4
Member Avatar

I think this is a good exit for Chloe, and I think she really does need to be off the canvas for a bit. But, I have high hopes that Nadia will be back at some point. I would have loved to have seen a Brady-Chloe-Philip triangle. Too bad we were stuck with Chloe and Daniel, and Chloe and the pimp for so long.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Ana75
Sep 24 2011, 08:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 23 2011, 08:02 PM
Nice article. I love how the writers took their time to give Chloe a proper send-off and salvage her character, leaving the door open for her return. Very respectful.
And I strongly believe that she will return. Really there is so much for Chloe yet to do.
I agree. I believe Chloe will return and Broe will be together again. :)

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The hack-job on Chloe's character has been one of the worst that Dena penned and it's sad to see her go, even on a somewhat salvaged note. I'm glad that MarDar made it a point to give her some dignity on the way out.

Anita

I am glad that Chloe is getting a good send-off. I do hope that the writers will reconsider bringing Chloe back at some point and pursue Broe.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I agree that it's downright criminal the impact Dena's poison pen had on Chloe. I wish Nadia much success in the future - whether it be returning to DAYS or finding bigger and better opportunities.

james0479
Member Avatar

I agree with everyone here....it was beyond sad what happened with Chloe. Nadia is not the best actress on the show but she is still one of my favorites. She's just a cool lady. Seeing her on Dirty Soap last night really made me love Nadia even more. Seeing her cry on her last day just broke my heart. I do understand the character, sadly, needed a break. I'm
hoping they will "reset" Chloe in the future. I
don't think weve seen the last of Nadia Bjorlin!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

See ya later don`t let the door hit you on your way out :wave:

james0479
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Sep 26 2011, 06:44 PM
I grew to adore Nadia and Chloe but this post still made me lmao!!! I can totally see how people wouldn't like her at all....with or without good writing. Snarky! :)

jackjenfan
Member Avatar

I'm glad the new writers were on the go in time for Chloe's exit. Her storyline the last year was beyond terrible. Her having Brady by her side changed so much for the character which had been taken to such a dark and disapointing place. The depression story had potential at the begining but to me then was completely botched. Then the hooker crud then happened and Chloe was reduced to the biggest bubble head in history, from hitting the sheets with a complete stranger and then failing to tell anyone he was blackmailing her into being a hooker. She just went along with it without even trying to fight for herself. The new writers were at least able to give the character a lift from that and renewed hope for a more positive future. If they do bring Chloe back one day I'd love to see her with Brady. He's been nothing but a positive guy for her from the very begining.

Sariah
Member Avatar

jackjenfan
Sep 26 2011, 07:39 PM
I'm glad the new writers were on the go in time for Chloe's exit. Her storyline the last year was beyond terrible. Her having Brady by her side changed so much for the character which had been taken to such a dark and disapointing place. The depression story had potential at the begining but to me then was completely botched. Then the hooker crud then happened and Chloe was reduced to the biggest bubble head in history, from hitting the sheets with a complete stranger and then failing to tell anyone he was blackmailing her into being a hooker. She just went along with it without even trying to fight for herself. The new writers were at least able to give the character a lift from that and renewed hope for a more positive future. If they do bring Chloe back one day I'd love to see her with Brady. He's been nothing but a positive guy for her from the very begining.
I don't know about Brady always being a positive guy for her...considering that he wrecked his marriage to her by being a flaming drug addict and then hid away in a rehab center and let her get accused of murdering him.

But details, details.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

james0479
Sep 26 2011, 07:16 PM
JamesScott_19
Sep 26 2011, 06:44 PM
I grew to adore Nadia and Chloe but this post still made me lmao!!! I can totally see how people wouldn't like her at all....with or without good writing. Snarky! :)
I could`nt stand Chloe so I had to get that out :P

marisol40

Quote:

I don't know about Brady always being a positive guy for her...considering that he wrecked his marriage to her by being a flaming drug addict and then hid away in a rehab center and let her get accused of murdering him.

But details, details.

Ah, but with new writers comes new beginnings. The last writer obviously had a fierce hating for everything Broe, so of course we were never going to see anything positive from her. These new set of writers chose to focus on the Broe of old and all the love their shared between them. Some would call it a rewrite and others would say that the writers are finally making it right. I love this couple, so all the Higley era "details" are nothing but a bad dream to me.

Ana75
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Sep 26 2011, 08:43 AM
Ana75
Sep 24 2011, 08:38 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Sep 23 2011, 08:02 PM
Nice article. I love how the writers took their time to give Chloe a proper send-off and salvage her character, leaving the door open for her return. Very respectful.
And I strongly believe that she will return. Really there is so much for Chloe yet to do.
I agree. I believe Chloe will return and Broe will be together again. :)
We have waited long enough and we can still wait longer. We are very patient fans. :) Can't wait for the day Chloe returns to Salem and gets her man Brady Black back.

rosered

SocRMum1
Sep 26 2011, 10:06 AM
I agree that it's downright criminal the impact Dena's poison pen had on Chloe. I wish Nadia much success in the future - whether it be returning to DAYS or finding bigger and better opportunities.
I know it's awful what they did to Chloe's character Even her boyfriend, didn't like her exit storyline, so sad today is her last day.
But like Brandon told her on Dirty soaps On to bigger and better things. This may be a final exit for Chloe, but I am sure NADIA will be a hit elsewhere.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply