Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grey's Anatomy Season Eight Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 23 2011, 09:23 PM (3,136 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

i really liked the season premire but hated that christina had the abortion. i hated wat the chief did. April was so annoying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I enjoyed the season premiere of Grey's for the most part. I really liked the finale, it wasn't as stressful as the shooter finale and found it well done. I love Teddy/Henry, I think they're so cute but now wonder what kind of drama they'll get - no drama makes for a less that interesting story for a couple on this show.

I can't believe the chief bailed Meredith out with the board. As unethical as it was I can understand why Meredith did what she did but she shouldn't have gotten a pass for it. It was sad she lost the baby, and Derrick is such an ass...never been a fan of his character.
Edited by bstreis, Sep 28 2011, 07:17 PM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think they should end it next season. its getting boring.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I'm still liking it okay but they're really starting to stretch some things out. The whole thing about the Chief taking responsibility for what Meredith did just so she could keep her job was such a cop out. And if doing that would get her fired, why doesn't that mean the same thing for the Chief?

Alin89
Member Avatar

this week's episdoe was even worse. they seriouslly need to cancel this show.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this week's episode was better. i liked jackson's mom.

Alin89
Member Avatar

too much sex for my taste on this show i want more medical stuff.

King
Member Avatar

I have been liking Grey's lately. I stopped mid-season last season and recently watched all of last season all back to back, as well as the first few of this season back to back.

I have been enjoying it, but I usually like shows when I watch them on DVD a lot more than I do week to week.

This is probably the most I have liked the cast since its first few seasons!

I love all the characters/actors except for McSteamy. Even Owen has grown on me!
Edited by King, Oct 23 2011, 12:32 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this episode was boring.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I agree, everything being all happy and feel good at the end was boring.

Alin89
Member Avatar

this show is boring to me now everyone and everything is too calm and cheery. i miss the old greys.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I heard a rumor that Patrick Dempsey may not return next season (his choice) . Just wont be the same if he leaves

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

elizhope
Nov 8 2011, 10:49 AM
Just wont be the same if he leaves
You're right on. It will be better.

bstreis
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 11 2011, 01:04 AM
elizhope
Nov 8 2011, 10:49 AM
Just wont be the same if he leaves
You're right on. It will be better.
Agreed. I hate Derrick with a burning passion.

Oh and I call Bullshit on Henry dying. Like wtf? That was so not needed. And we don't even get Teddy's reaction because it'll be a new day in Seattle when the next episode airs :censored: still pissed off about it.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i felt so bad for teddy that no one said anything to her owen was a coward.

King
Member Avatar

This last episode was great. So sad. I really loved Henry. I will definitely miss him a lot.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I was pretty much a mess after watching this episode..I can't believe they didn't tell Christina it was Henry..She has every right to be pissed..

Alin89
Member Avatar

grey's on thursday was so sad. I felt so bad for the that teenage daughter. I love that ending though.
Edited by Alin89, Jan 8 2012, 09:28 PM.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I am loving the show this season.

bstreis
Member Avatar

I'm still irritated Henry's dead. But after last night's episode, if Teddy can finally accept it - I guess so can I.

I still hate Derrick.

Zola is so so cute.

I hope Christina and Owen are done for good (previews for next week looked good), never liked them together but if they're just going to break up to try to re-pair-up Teddy/Owen, then I'll pass.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply