Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/26; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 24 2011, 10:58 PM (63,145 Views)
lazydazes
Member Avatar

Bryan Datillo!!!!!!!!! I already have Jack back, thank goodness. Is it too much to ask that MarDar bring my other fave, Lucas, back to the show? Please do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

jam6242
Sep 25 2011, 07:50 AM
Violet
Sep 25 2011, 07:45 AM
Supergirlx2
Sep 25 2011, 02:33 AM
Kenny
Sep 25 2011, 02:09 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
of course it was a spam attack, but it was all just for fun and for CC's last airdate. :huh: but heaven forbid CC actually tell them it was a bad idea and that it ended up backfiring (and may create difficulty for CC when she tries to get on another soap). instead, she just thanks them even though she didn't actually get a cupcake (though, she did see spam a plenty).

crystalchappell: RT @buh_lia @crystalchappell Not so much a case of what you've fed us, but what we've fed you over the past two years. One for http://twitpic.com/6q7wuj / thnx for the love! Xo
https://twitter.com/#!/crystalchappell/status/117814937249779713

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: I wonder what this is all about

CrystalChappell We ll talk......love is louder. And I love all of you!
http://twitter.com/#!/crystalchappell/status/117042557657165824

CrystalChappell - We ll date tomorrow eve...around 6ish?
http://twitter.com/#!/crystalchappell/status/117824116924485632

@crystalchappell whats the theme?

Crystalchappell RT @ChappellNut @crystalchappell whats the theme?/ cofessions.....a true one... And a pic...
http://twitter.com/#!/crystalchappell/status/117832705961504769
I don't understand what she thinks she can accomplish by keeping this stuff going. Surely she doesn't think Days will hire her back? Would be surprised if any other show would take her on either, not when there are so many unemployed actresses in her age range without the drama.
Geez, when will this end?? She's not on Days-- two words-- MOVE ON!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Ahhhh Bryan!!!! :wub: :wub: Boy have I missed you. TPTB, please bring Lucas home!!!!

I think this pic was from sometime this weekend, maybe there was a Days relaunch party or something that he was invited to? I'm guessing on that one, but it fits with the timing. That's a good sign for us fans of Bryan/Lucas because at the very least it might put the burning his bridges rumors to rest.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 25 2011, 08:43 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2011, 08:42 AM
Ahhhh Bryan!!!! :wub: :wub: Boy have I missed you. TPTB, please bring Lucas home!!!!

I think this pic was from sometime this weekend, maybe there was a Days relaunch party or something that he was invited to? I'm guessing on that one, but it fits with the timing. That's a good sign for us fans of Bryan/Lucas because at the very least it might put the burning his bridges rumors to rest.
alison had birthday onmonday 19 sep he might come to her birthday party

but damm i want bryan dattilo on days more than ever
Edited by Partnersincrime, Sep 25 2011, 08:51 AM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Crystal Chappell ... will this woman ever learn to shut her mouth? She dug a hole and she showed her true colors, has it occurred to her that maybe if she shut her mouth then things would die down. Apparently she likes stirring the shit. Or is she just a fan of her own drama? I can't believe this is still going on. :eyeroll: :shame:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I think she has a martyr complex.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 25 2011, 08:58 AM
Crystal Chappell ... will this woman ever learn to shut her mouth? She dug a hole and she showed her true colors, has it occurred to her that maybe if she shut her mouth then things would die down. Apparently she likes stirring the shit. Or is she just a fan of her own drama? I can't believe this is still going on. :eyeroll: :shame:
It's clear she doesn't care about her reputation or trying to get another job. I think if another soap had wanted her given how we'll only have 4 come February she'd been hired by now. Who in their right mind would want to hire a sociopath who clearly has no respect for fans or the soap industry with the continual juvenile twitter threats and encouraging truly demented people to stalk and attack former co-workers. My hope is eventually she'll start to get to ignored completely and fade into the wind. She's truly the definition of classless unprofessional trash :flipoff: :flipoff:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Sep 25 2011, 08:58 AM
Maybe she's auditioning for 'Dirty Soap' via twitter? :shame:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2011, 08:42 AM

The burning bridges rumor was so baseless anyway. I mean seriously, there is no way Bryan did anything to burn his bridges. And we all know for a FACT that Bryan is one of Greg Meng's besties and Ken C. thinks very highly of him too..soo yeah..Bry's good.

I hope Ali answers the question of where the picture was taken! I would love to know! Looks like a party behind them!

Violet
Member Avatar

If CC thinks she can get Kristian fired or make her look bad, she is sadly mistaken
Edited by Violet, Sep 25 2011, 09:30 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

You know I just wish at times that twitter wouldn't exist, because of people like CC. Seriously, that woman has got a problem.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2011, 09:37 AM
You know I just wish at times that twitter wouldn't exist, because of people like CC. Seriously, that woman has got a problem.
I say both sides should let it go. It was interesting in the beginning but its really old news now.

Ellie

http://twitter.com/#!/jennagering/status/117981391353946112
Thank you @Ali_Sweeney for a super fun party last night!! Great laughing with @MuldoonPatrick and @galengering!!! Can u say Bromance!

Bet that's where Bryan was...

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

MuldoonPatrick Patrick Muldoon
@Ali_Sweeney @jennagering @galengering -Im not ashamed of our Bromance!!! Thank U Ali for soooo much fun!!! Talk about wine locker WOW!!XO
https://twitter.com/#!/MuldoonPatrick

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Yeah, it appears to be a party of some kind at her house:

Quote:

@Matthewhairpro Matthew Holman
Recovering from a few skinny margaritas at @Ali_Sweeney house, best cure is to hit the gym!

Edited by LuvingLumi, Sep 25 2011, 10:54 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

The party sounds awesome! Can you imagine the humor of Patrick, Galen AND Bryan all in the same room?? Enough "bathroom humor" for anyone!! I bet they had a blast. It's great to hear about Bryan mingling with the Days people WHERE HE BELONGS!! I hope he heard at least a dozen times " Dude, when are you coming back to the show?? We miss you!!"

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Vicky4Mimi
Sep 25 2011, 12:09 PM
The party sounds awesome! Can you imagine the humor of Patrick, Galen AND Bryan all in the same room?? Enough "bathroom humor" for anyone!! I bet they had a blast. It's great to hear about Bryan mingling with the Days people WHERE HE BELONGS!! I hope he heard at least a dozen times " Dude, when are you coming back to the show?? We miss you!!"
:hail: :hail:

So true!

james0479
Member Avatar

Oh to have been a fly on the wall at that party! I hope the Dirty Soap cameras were rolling!! That would be a killer episode. (Cant wait to see the debut tonight, by the way)

I am willing to bet BD will be back....if only for awhile. Theres just no reason to tell upcoming story without him....that is, if the Will thing is true (and we all pretty much know it is). :)

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm sure Lucas will be back. I think it's just a matter of waiting until there's a new departure to balance the cost. My prediction is that if and when Shawn is not re-signed in the spring, Bryan will 'take his place' as it were.

lysie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Sep 25 2011, 09:37 AM
I know. I prefer to think more highly of most soap stars, and a lot of them end up disappointing me. I'm hoping that since her final episode has now passed, this is over.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply