Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/26; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 24 2011, 10:58 PM (63,000 Views)
thentherewere4
Member Avatar

I was a huge fan of CC when she was on DAYS the first time, and loved her on Guiding Light as Olivia. However, from the minute she returned to DAYS, she has been awful. She is NOT a nice woman. People she has dealt with in the web soap world who she viewed as a "threat" to her, would agree with that, I'm sure.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

CC is just a nasty person...I can't stand her and I wish she would just shut up...just move on.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

As much as I would love Wally to tweet more, its things like this I'm glad he doesn't.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Christie Clark
Tomorrow is the big day! Days of our lives brings back five fan favorites. Watch, record it or just have your tv set turned on!

Patti Stanger
My eps of @nbcdays start tomorrow... Watch me & handsome James Scott (EJ) have fun together & see old familiar faces return to Salem.

BradyB

Id love to have Lucas back. Rafe needs the boot MarDar and Lumi needs to be restarted!!!! Im sure most fans want Lucas back and Rafe gone.

daisy132

BradyB
Sep 25 2011, 07:58 PM
Id love to have Lucas back. Rafe needs the boot MarDar and Lumi needs to be restarted!!!! Im sure most fans want Lucas back and Rafe gone.
Yes, a lot of fans want Rafe gone and Lucas back, but not necessarily Lumi. ;)

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8624740&t=8581357
OMFG! My heart skipped a beat seeing my beautiful Lumi in a recent pic :wub: :wub: First & true love - Sami and Lucas forever! Bring back Bryan Dattilo!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

AllmyDaysatGh
Sep 25 2011, 09:00 PM
Supergirlx2
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8624740&t=8581357
OMFG! My heart skipped a beat seeing my beautiful Lumi in a recent pic :wub: :wub: First & true love - Sami and Lucas forever! Bring back Bryan Dattilo!
I guess you and I aren't the only ones that love and miss Lumi, but it seems that even Ali was amazed at how much love for Lumi there still appears to be out there even with half of the pair not in Salem, and she expressed it with this tweet:

Quote:

@Ali_Sweeney
Alison Sweeney
@HaleyluvsLumi i know, right!!??!! knew it'd be a big hit!!

http://twitter.com/#!/Ali_Sweeney/status/118042932589760512

she was replying to this:

Quote:

HaleyluvsLumi Haley J.
@luvinglumi @Ali_Sweeney Looking over ALL the THANK YOU messages Ali got for the LUMI pic. WOW many LUMI fans! LUMI still has the magic!

Now if it's true that the pic of CC and PM is what made them consider getting them back on Days then this should be a no brainer.

Lumi_are_true_love

Hi daisy I love your posts about wanting Bryan to return and I feel the same way and want that as well and love that you want him to return to and I hope you don't mind me disagreeing with the other part of your post though on Lumi and the fact that a lot of fans don't want Lumi for the places I've visited say otherwise a huge majority of the DOOL's viewing audience and a huge majority of the fans do want Lumi and want Lumi to return and want Lumi reunited once more.

I love this couple and hope the show winds up reuniting them once more and I hope the show winds up bring back Lumi and the Lumi lovestory once more I know tons of fans out their that love this couple as well and want to see them return and want to see them reunited as well.

I'm not sure where your looking concerning Lumi but I just wanted to say their are definately a lot of Lumi fans out and a lot of people out their that want Lumi reunited TPTB have got to know this already that a huge majority of the DOOL's viewing audience want Lumi reunited once more and want them to return and have got to know already that the Lumi love is alive and well in the fans where they want to see them be reunited once more.

I know a lot of fans that do want Lumi back and want to see them reunited once more and love this couple me included.

I'm definately one of them and for a fact in places I've visited all over there are thousands more out there that feel the same as well that want Lumi back as do I. Ali knows this and TPTB know this as well that the Lumi love is out their and its alive and well in the hearts of the majority of the DOOL's viewing audience out there.

I just wish they would bring him back already and announce his return shortly and say hes coming back on contract once more for hes wanted by everyone. I hope we hear some news soon about him being brought back.

I love you guys and love all my fellow posters here DR and a love DR and just wanted to let every know that I do. I hope this post is ok if not managers feel free to delete this post or I can delete it if you want me to for I just wanted to point out their are definately a lot of fans out there that do want Lumi back and want Lumi to return and want to see them reunited once more and want Lumi along with lovestory to return as well and I hope TPTB wind up bringing Bryan back soon and wind up listening to the fans and wind up reuniting Lumi once more.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall
In NYC for the TODAY show. 930 on Monday followed by the reboot of Days! Stay close. Stay tuned!

Violet
Member Avatar

daisy132
Sep 25 2011, 08:04 PM
BradyB
I would love to see :wub: LUMI :wub: and Bryan back

Lumi_are_true_love

Wow I think thats awesome that a lot of Lumi fans out their responded to Ali and Ali knows the Lumi love is alive and well. I'm glad she knows to that the Lumi love is alive and well in the fans. Long live Lumi and the power of true love.

CynthiaHaskins1

I would love to see lucas horton back on days of our lives. also to see lucas and sami back together how it is meant to be.and i want to see rafe gone from the show and also for rafe and sami to be over with once and for all.
Edited by CynthiaHaskins1, Sep 25 2011, 10:20 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Kenny
Sep 25 2011, 10:13 PM
Deidre Hall
In NYC for the TODAY show. 930 on Monday followed by the reboot of Days! Stay close. Stay tuned!
You know, if I didnt' have a meeting at 9am tomorrow morning, I would totally go there tomorrow.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Kenny
Sep 25 2011, 10:13 PM
Deidre Hall
I'm ready! My co-worker has a tv in her office so I will be camped out waiting to see Dee and Drake! :)

Kenny
Member Avatar

Marlene McPherson
Wow! Tomorrow is finally here! I can't wait! Hope you all enjoy next week's shows. Get the tissues out for Tuesday - we all burst into tears! Thank you so much for be such a special part of DOOL - we could never do it without your love and support. Here we go...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

daisy132
Sep 25 2011, 08:04 PM
BradyB
Yep, this is where I am. I have no need for another round of Lumi, but I join all the BD fans in hoping for his return. MarDar, can we please, please, please get rid of Rafe and bring back Lucas in his place???

jtsahottie
Member Avatar
If I woke from a coma and Channing Tatum told me he was my husband... I'd Believe Him!

SlyestFox
Sep 25 2011, 12:30 PM
Yeah, I'm sure Lucas will be back. I think it's just a matter of waiting until there's a new departure to balance the cost. My prediction is that if and when Shawn is not re-signed in the spring, Bryan will 'take his place' as it were.
please please please be true

Alligato
Member Avatar

So friggin good to see Bryan Datillo! We need Lucas back so bad...he's the only guy that could compete against Rafe and that would just be an awesome triangle, before he would win!
Come on, MarDar! I know you want to do it!

Thanks for posting! He looks good!

Lumi_are_true_love

I do and hope TPTB bring Lumi back and the Lumi lovestory as well. I know I I'm not alone and know a lot of viewers for the same way and want to see Lumi return.

Once their back I hope we get even more bigger and better moments then before in the love and romance department and would love to see the couple get an adventure written for them as well.

Jack and Jennifer got an adventure,Bo and Hope did,Justin and Adrienne did,I think Doug and Julie might have as well,Kimberly and Shane did, John and Marlena did and so did Steve and Kayla and it would be nice to see them get one too with some hijinks included in a really fun adventure story written for Lucas and Sami.

I hope TPTB let the couple get married again down the line and let them stayed married this time around and I am fine with problems coming up and obsitcales or tests that may come up from time to test them from time to time and know they have to have these for its a soap opera and their can't be happiness all the time but If they do they wind up working through them together and face them together as couple.

For they been through so much over the last 18 years and I would love to see Sami get married again at least one more time in a really great really special uniterupted really beautiful wedding Ceramony that lasts this time around to Lucas and honeymoon to match once more and if the show brings him back as Lucas Horton I hope Sami soon becomes a Horton as well and want for Lucas and Sami and the kids to finally be able to live in a house no more lofts or apartments for Lucas and Sami its time for them to live in a house with the kids.

Shes been a Roberts but not a Horton yet but does have a Horton orniment and so does Johnny hopefully soon we get to see here hang her Horton orniment for Sami missed out on getting to do that and so did Johnny the only time Sami was a Horton was in Nicole's film noir fantasy otherwise Sami has never been a Horton shes been a Roberts but never had the last name Horton yet.

I'm hoping in the reset and relaunch of new days ahead that things will be even bigger and better then ever and hoping that great things are yet to come for Lucas and Sami.

For my wish list would be more love and romance then before for the couple, more family moments with the kids and
another uniterupted really beautiful really memorable really special wedding that stays in tact this time around with her becoming a Horton,a really beautiful memorable uniterupted honeymoon to match a really fun adventure for the couple with hijinks included for I've never seen this couple get an adventure written for them yet and think it would be great to see that happen now with the relauch and reset coming where were given things we've never seen before where we get even bigger and better stuff then before.

I want see Sami and Lucas finally get to move into a house with the kids no more lofts,no more apartments a spacious home to call their own. With Sami I do think its time they let her stayed married this time around when she gets married to Lucas again and becomes Sami Horton.

This is just something I have wanted to see for Sami and Lucas a long time now to see Sami become Sami Horton and for her to get to stay married to Lucas and for her and Lucas if any obsticale or challenge were to come up and challenge were to come up in their marriage once they get married again they wind up facing it together and I would to see some adventure be brought into Lucas and Sami's lives for it think it would be wonderful to see an adventure story written for Lucas and Sami.

For we haven't seen an adventure for these two yet and I would love to see one happen now during the relauch if news days are indeed coming I hope this winds up happening for Lucas and Sami during the reset and relauch where we get even bigger and better things for the couple where the show gives them more love and romance then before,more fun times,more family moments with the kids,more flirting then before.

I can't wait to here the details when you get back from meeting Diedre and Drake and your camping out so you can go see them I hope you're not too tired out by the time you get back. I so happy for you that your going to get to meet Diedre and Darke tommorow for thats awesome.
Edited by Lumi_are_true_love, Sep 26 2011, 12:22 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply