Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 9/26; Twitter/FB list in first post
Topic Started: Sep 24 2011, 10:58 PM (63,430 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 1 2011, 03:07 PM
james0479
Oct 1 2011, 03:03 PM
lysie
Oct 1 2011, 02:55 PM
Ahem. Tweet your frustrations. And continue to post them.
I really need to try and perfect the whole Twitter thing. If it wasn't for this thread, I'd be out of the loop. I'm more of a FB man myself. This Twitter app on my phone bugs the shit out of me. I call it Daniel. On a side note, I did get a reply from Marlene McPherson on FB!!! I sent her a get well soon message and thanked her for a great week on Days and she thanked me in return! Yay. God, I'm such a fanboy. Lol
Facebook is good too!
I'm on there daily! I'm too sweet tho....but I may send a message regarding Daniel. It's no offense...I just want him out after this
story is over. It's not him, it's me. Lol
My name is James Ruff and I'm on FB if anyone wants to
add me. You'll know my profile pic...I'm the skinny fanboy with my little nephew on my back. Lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Oct 1 2011, 03:05 PM
james0479
Oct 1 2011, 06:55 AM
JDeveraux_91
Sep 30 2011, 06:38 PM
ChampagneRiver
Sep 30 2011, 05:33 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/KateMansi/status/119892021627457536
Team Dannifer I think I've got somethin for ya.... @ShawnC4real @melissa_reeves #DAYS http://lockerz.com/s/143241174

Posted Image

Kate, please forgive me while I :puke:
LOL, I can't get over how ORANGE that dude is,
Everytime I look at SC in this picture two things come to mind
1) I guess Fall is the perfect time of year to go for the pumpkin look.
2) He looks like an extra in the movie Boogie Nights. I don't see the attraction AT ALL. Please leave my show. Pretty please...with pumpkin pie and whipped cream on top
So I guess Daniel is looking festive for fall/Halloween?? :P That could be it, but how do you explain the pumpkin look the rest of the year? I agree with all these posts about Daniel's overall look looking like something from the 70's. Like I've said before, he always looks like he's getting ready to go out to the disco or a long lost member of the Bee Gees. And yeah, he could also being getting ready to hang out at the Regal Beagle and cruise for chicks. ;) I just don't get the attraction of this guy and probably never will.
He is the epitome of Saturday Night Fever.....sadly, that day has passed. If I want Saturday Night Fever, I'll go for a walk shirtless in December. SC seems like a nice guy. Like I've said, it's not him it's me. :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

It's enough to make me twitter again!

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

ChampagneRiver
Sep 30 2011, 05:33 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/KateMansi/status/119892021627457536
Team Dannifer I think I've got somethin for ya.... @ShawnC4real @melissa_reeves #DAYS http://lockerz.com/s/143241174

Posted Image

Kate, please forgive me while I :puke:
I am not a fan of the family, but this is a nice picture of the three,

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ari_Zucker: Sounds good. I will talk to him. And we will get his side of the story about how he really feels about Nicole. :-)
https://twitter.com/#!/Ari_Zucker/status/120252583624458240

--> DM fail, perhaps? i'm guessing "he" is James?!
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 1 2011, 04:46 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

AllmyDaysatGh
Oct 1 2011, 02:52 AM
BTW - Spreading the love! Molly Burnett rocks! :rockon: GHIA!!... :rockon:
Whatever, sweetie. :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

daysfan3691
Oct 1 2011, 10:30 AM
hops
Oct 1 2011, 08:22 AM
AllmyDaysatGh
Oct 1 2011, 02:49 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266704213360664&set=a.203325703031849.48257.200775673286852&type=1&ref=nf

Check out this adorable photo Dee posted on Facebook ;-)

Three months after our first scene at the Horton Town square.

Posted Image

LOVE them!
That's a great photo!!! And love her curly hair :)
I think she looks great with curly hair, too. Here's another new shot:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266703796694039
Posted Image
OK, I might get trounced for saying this but, here goes ( :peek:
This softer look suits her so much better than the straight look, and LOVE it that she doesn't have all the heavy eyeliner that she seemed to have last week. Not just her, but others on the show. (I think Jen/Missy was one of them. GADS, ,that looked horrible!)
Love the curls, especially when they're softly brushed out and not Sweeney-style of curls, which often look like she just took the rollers out and that's it.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

AllmyDaysatGh
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=266704213360664&set=a.203325703031849.48257.200775673286852&type=1&ref=nf

Posted Image

LOVE them!
Love this, can't wait for more Marlena/Will scenes :)

james0479
Member Avatar

bstreis
Oct 1 2011, 07:20 PM
AllmyDaysatGh

Posted Image

LOVE them!
Love this, can't wait for more Marlena/Will scenes :)
I commented on this pic earlier but it keeps popping up.......I love this picture. An interesting thing happened when Deidre Hall and Chandler Massey shared their first scene together: They were more than natural, believable, connected, were funny, warm and seemed like they knew each other forever. It felt right. If we could get that same stuff with new couples, we'd be on fire like Bo in a living room! Lol. I truly enjoy the chemistry and the cuteness of Marlena and her relationship with her grandson Will. I can't wait to see more!

BradyB

Agreed. The two of them just seem natural as family members.

Vicky4Mimi

OH NO LOOK who has a ball on the Horton tree!!!!!!
Posted Image
JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!! I just thought this was neat--a Safe fan sent in 6 ornaments with Rafe, Sami and all the kids names on them...and they are actually using it on the Safe tree in the loft. I thought that was so cool that they took the time to do that!

Sorry for the heart attack there-but I just thought with all the Horton tree Name Ornaments talk-it would be a cute trick to pull on y'all!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Well isn't that cute.

I'm excited to watch this year's holiday episodes. The last few Christmas shows have been awful.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

When I first saw the Rafe ornament I was like...WTF, he's not even connected to a Horton, lol.

Although I'm not a Safe fan, the ornaments were a great idea and how awesome they're going to use it in the Hernandez tree come Christmas time.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DH & CM do look like they're related! Cannot wait for Marlena/Will scenes.

Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

I don't remember seeing these posted. They are just several messages the Dee put on her facebook wall today (10/1)! :)

The Deidre Hall Fan Page What a hectic week! Work, NYC, and more work. I am thrilled with the leap in the ratings. Ken gave a lunch for the whole company and announced that the ratings were up 50%!! Yippee! Keep spreading the word! After shooting 6weeks of shows, I saw my hair in hi-def. Made a change. I'll post a photo soon. D

The Deidre Hall Fan Page We shot more of the Christmas shows today. Magical moments. Thank you Marlene and Darrell! Powerful scenes with Chandler (Will). I've been hearing how much you like us together. Being 11 weeks ahead of you, I can promise you a thrilling ride!

The Deidre Hall Fan Page Thanks for the J&M cupcakes, Karen!!

The Deidre Hall Fan Page You know every actor approaches the work differently. Yesterday Drake, Chandler and I did every scene and the moment the stage manager called cut, we shouted out, "Yes!" Its an creative explosion that happens when every actor in the scene has outdone themselves. Every heart is pounding to the same beat. It's magnificent! Merry Christmas! It is our gift to you. D

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jarlena4Eva
Oct 2 2011, 12:44 AM
The Deidre Hall Fan Page We shot more of the Christmas shows today. Magical moments. Thank you Marlene and Darrell! Powerful scenes with Chandler (Will). I've been hearing how much you like us together. Being 11 weeks ahead of you, I can promise you a thrilling ride!

The Deidre Hall Fan Page You know every actor approaches the work differently. Yesterday Drake, Chandler and I did every scene and the moment the stage manager called cut, we shouted out, "Yes!" Its an creative explosion that happens when every actor in the scene has outdone themselves. Every heart is pounding to the same beat. It's magnificent! Merry Christmas! It is our gift to you. D
LOVE this!

Deidre and Chandler are magical together. I can't wait to see these scenes she's raving about. It sounds like the gay story really picks up steam in December.

Helpless Romantic

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 1 2011, 11:10 PM
Posted Image
JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING!! I just thought this was neat--a Safe fan sent in 6 ornaments with Rafe, Sami and all the kids names on them...and they are actually using it on the Safe tree in the loft. I thought that was so cool that they took the time to do that!

Sorry for the heart attack there-but I just thought with all the Horton tree Name Ornaments talk-it would be a cute trick to pull on y'all!
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. :)

Marlene

Vicky4Mimi
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8629439&t=8581357
Posted Image

That wasn't nice.

Marlene

Jarlena4Eva
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8629462&t=8581357
I don't remember seeing these posted. They are just several messages the Dee put on her facebook wall today (10/1)! :)

The Deidre Hall Fan Page What a hectic week! Work, NYC, and more work. I am thrilled with the leap in the ratings. Ken gave a lunch for the whole company and announced that the ratings were up 50%!! Yippee! Keep spreading the word! After shooting 6weeks of shows, I saw my hair in hi-def. Made a change. I'll post a photo soon. D

The Deidre Hall Fan Page Thanks for the J&M cupcakes, Karen!!

I'm really looking forward to Marlena/Will scenes, perhaps now, even more.

BradyB

Im looking forward to seeing the scenes and watching for the changes she has made to her hair.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply