Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of Oct 10th; *UPDATED 10/8* (spoiler pics on pg 13)
Topic Started: Sep 29 2011, 12:24 PM (26,914 Views)
Kyrai

SpriteEyes
Oct 9 2011, 06:32 AM
Posted Image

It's great that Kate's into recycling because I swear, this is the old ragrug my grandma had in front of her kitchen sink.
I keep thinking of the 'I love Lucy' episode where potato sacks are the new fashion rage. This just looks so 'untidy' on Kate. Distracting and unappealing.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 8 2011, 09:15 PM
jam6242
Oct 7 2011, 04:40 PM
So we're supposed to believe that Alice was able to send an e-mail from her deathbed when we saw the family keeping vigil at that time & they were saying she was barely responding to them? Are you kidding me?
That was my first thought too. Alice couldn't recognize her family members but she could send an email? I hate it when lazy writers don't bother to do research.
Quote:

-While helping plan Maggie and Victor's wedding, Melanie wonders if she'll ever find love again.

Makes me wonder if they are planning a Melanie/Quinn pairing. It would explain why they suddenly changed their mind about Quinn.
Please let that be true. With Melanie's track record, he will be gone in six months. :cheer:

Beth
Member Avatar

Kate looks absolutely hideous; is she the "new" calliope??? Does that make Stefano, eugene?????

lysie
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Oct 8 2011, 09:20 PM
lysie
Oct 8 2011, 09:19 PM
Maybe I'm missing a spoiler, but it just says Alice was doing this before she died. It doesn't say she did it from her deathbed.
No, the spoiler says the email was sent the day before she died. She was bed-ridden for weeks for before her death, she couldn't have sent that email.
Oh, okay. Then I did miss it. I tend to get bored during longer spoilers. Idk. Maybe part of the problem was she sent it while senile.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CalAggie87

Twenty years ago would have been 1991, Tom was alive, healthy and in his right mind back then.

deletemyaccountplease

I thought kate was getting a brand new wardrobe

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply