Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of Oct 10th; *UPDATED 10/8* (spoiler pics on pg 13)
Topic Started: Sep 29 2011, 12:24 PM (26,813 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also...technically Sarah is not a Horton because Mickey never actually legally adopted her...but he loved and raised Sarah as his own with Maggie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Violet
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Sep 29 2011, 12:50 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 29 2011, 12:41 PM
Violet
Sep 29 2011, 12:37 PM
There is no way they will make Daniel a Horton since he's doing Jennifer. I would think it is either Melanie is a Horton :scared: or maybe Madison is somehow involved...

EDIT- Although, thinking about it... Maggie is a Horton by marriage, not blood :scared:
Exactly. IF (and that's a big IF) is Maggie's son and Sarah's twin, he and Jennifer wouldn't be blood relatives. However, they would now be members of the same family, which you've got to admit is pretty soapy. With the Sarah mention in the Maggie/Mel mini-clip, it seems likely that she is somehow relevant to this story.
But Mickey is the Horton right and Sarah is Mickey and Maggie's daughter?
Maybe a secret lover and child?
Edited by Violet, Sep 29 2011, 12:59 PM.

AFaithL

I agree that John wanting a divorce is about protecting her from a court battle.

FLOVE the idea of Marlena kicking Stefano's ass. Love Joe/Deidre scenes.

Either Melanie or Madison is Maqgie's daughter. Bet on it.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Carol916
Sep 29 2011, 12:45 PM
Gag me! Looks like the writers first big mistake is going to be a big old lie to make that twit Melanie Maggie's child/grandchild
this is just one of their other mistakes they are making.

Ugh! I get they want more Hortons, but come on possibly making that annoying gnat Melame a Horton is stupid!

Keith
Member Avatar

Yeah, I'm already over Melanie being made a Horton by marriage. And if it winds up being Madison instead? Fine by me.

ProphecyGirl

All of these spoilers sound great. So what if it's Melanie or Dan being related to Maggie? I'm fine with it because it gives SR/Maggie some potentially great drama to play. If Molly Burnett doesn't decide to leave when her contract is up, be prepared that Melanie will have some importance under the new regime.

But, personally, I prefer a Maggie/Madison link. Or even bring back Sarah Horton.

I'm concerned though, that this Alice story is progressing kind of fast. I hope it does not involve something stupid like Maggie being blackmailed for some indiscretion in her past.

Or, even worse, the email is just Alice saying that Maggie is now in charge of the payments.

Edited by ProphecyGirl, Sep 29 2011, 01:15 PM.

mia62

sarah horton has not been on the show for a long time it probably does involve her or maybe another secret love child that maggie been hiding. i don't think it involves melanie or daniel i hope not melanie a horton doesn't that mean she and nathan can't be involve because they are cousins that would be totally wrong

CalAggie87

I do not think it is Dan for the mere fact that it seems that Dan is toast. Dan was not part of any of the mini-plots, Melanie was. I think that they are changing Melanie's parentage to keep her around, and with her somehow connected to Maggie (or the Hortons) the last link Dan has is gone, making it even more easy just to ship him overseas and never remembered.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Interesting spoilers sounds very intriguing.

I guess that Marlena is angry and wanting to confront Stefano after John asks for a divorce because she blames him for what is going on with John it would be interesting and different for me if it were not Stefano at all maybe EJ or someone else. The whole Stefano wanting revenge on John because he has Marlena is just sort of played out for me I mean it is not like they have to fight over Marlena because Stefano has Kate now and they are an awesome couple. I really do not want to see that again.

Sounds like stuff will be getting real heavy now that Maggie is getting involved in this secret of Alice's.

pagraves
Member Avatar

Just because Marlena assumes Stefano is behind it doesn't mean he is. It would be out of character not to consider that as the most likely option.

six
Member Avatar

mia62
Sep 29 2011, 01:16 PM
sarah horton has not been on the show for a long time it probably does involve her or maybe another secret love child that maggie been hiding. i don't think it involves melanie or daniel i hope not melanie a horton doesn't that mean she and nathan can't be involve because they are cousins that would be totally wrong
It might mean they shouldn't be involved, but it's not like anyone on Days had any problems sleeping with their relatives by marriage or adoption, before...

CalAggie87

I am thinking that they are setting up a new family. The new character -- probably Ian Buchanan -- coming in February. Quinn sticking around and Madison one or both could be part of this family. And it is this family which is behind things not Stefano.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

I just think that every time something goes down in Salem it does not have to always be Stefano why not make it someone else this time, hopefully they will do that I mean change things up a bit for the relaunch.

ProphecyGirl

CalAggie87
Sep 29 2011, 01:29 PM
I am thinking that they are setting up a new family. The new character -- probably Ian Buchanan -- coming in February. Quinn sticking around and Madison one or both could be part of this family. And it is this family which is behind things not Stefano.
Yep, it could be. But I hope Madison isn't part of the "new" crime family in town.

niki

well Dan did make a few comments at the party about how lovely it would have been to be raised a Horton....

Carly
Member Avatar

Virgo Twins
Sep 29 2011, 01:50 PM
I just think that every time something goes down in Salem it does not have to always be Stefano why not make it someone else this time, hopefully they will do that I mean change things up a bit for the relaunch.
That's a good point. Ernesto Toscano and Orpheus both got killed, but they could easily be brought back to life to tangle with John/Roman/Bo/Victor/Marlena.

lastDays
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Sep 29 2011, 12:27 PM
So, I'm assuming John wants the divorce in order to shield Marlena from the prosecution he's facing or maybe to protect her financially.

All the other spoilers sound good (Marlena and Stefano!!!!), except I think we may be on to something re: Maggie, Mel and maybe Daniel ending up related somehow.
Maybe Maggie had an affair with Daniel's father .I always thought it would come out one day that he was Victor's bio son but looks like Mel is going to turn out to be maggie's granddaughter :sheep: Lets not forget Molly hinted that a BIG family secret was coming out.That plus Daniel wishing he was a Horton pretty much gives it away
Edited by lastDays, Sep 29 2011, 02:36 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Sep 29 2011, 12:53 PM
mer4santo
Sep 29 2011, 12:50 PM
tomsawyer
Sep 29 2011, 12:41 PM
Violet
Sep 29 2011, 12:37 PM
There is no way they will make Daniel a Horton since he's doing Jennifer. I would think it is either Melanie is a Horton :scared: or maybe Madison is somehow involved...

EDIT- Although, thinking about it... Maggie is a Horton by marriage, not blood :scared:
Exactly. IF (and that's a big IF) is Maggie's son and Sarah's twin, he and Jennifer wouldn't be blood relatives. However, they would now be members of the same family, which you've got to admit is pretty soapy. With the Sarah mention in the Maggie/Mel mini-clip, it seems likely that she is somehow relevant to this story.
But Mickey is the Horton right and Sarah is Mickey and Maggie's daughter?
No she is Maggie and Neil's child...not Mickey's...he was sterile..he has no biological children.
OK, than Tan man could definitely fit the mystery profile. yuck.

tabbycat6248

CalAggie87
Sep 29 2011, 12:36 PM
So why would Dan go to Victor? Is Victor going to do something, get involved? Dan going to get obsessive? I really do not want that. I want Dan's actually problems addressed, not have him go psycho, he did not do that with Chloe and that was a deeper relationship.

Seems like there is something between Melanie and Maggie. When did Suzanne leave the show for health reasons, and how long was she gone? Could she have had a kid then? I am trying to remember but I thought she said upon her return that she had been involved with a man.
Cal, here is the information that you asked for. Suzanne Rogers was on Days from: 19731984, 19852003, 2004 to Present. As for her having a child during this time, I don't know how long she was gone. I still think that Dan/Melanie are NOT related to Maggie, at least, I sincerely hope not. I think that it could be that Madison could be Sarah's twin NOT Daniel.
Edited by tabbycat6248, Sep 29 2011, 05:17 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Austin and Carrie's marriage faces new stress.
-John tries to uncover who set him up.
-Sami and Rafe adapt to Sami's new job.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply