Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 1 2011, 11:30 AM (3,341 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

The Bold and the Beautiful
October Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Just watching Thursday and Friday's episode (last two in September). Not that I didn't already think Liam was pathetic, but seriously these last two days take the cake. You propose to someone else literally 15 minutes after your previous engagement ended. Then use the same ring. But I guess he is perfect there because Steffy is just as pathetic with all her abandonment issues.

For the record, I can't really cheer for Saint Hope either. All three of them are a mess.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I can't stand Hope so I'm all for Liam/Steffy.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

B&B has done a terrible job creating the LA's next generation. Aside from Thomas, I don't give a damn about any of them. Liam has potential, I think. Marcus and Dayzee just need to diappear and they will be two characters I won't care about just dropping from the face of the soap world. I hate Steffy with a passion. I say send her to the Paris offices, and bring on Thorne's daughter Aly to rival Hope.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I've only been watching B&B for a few weeks, but I freaking love Steffy. I'm also loving St. Hope getting knocked down from her high horse.

glamgirl

Frankly this love triangle is boring and I do not like Steffy she is so pathetic and to take the same ring Hope had that is over the board pathetic. What is wrong with Steffy? The man, would have to give me another ring. As for Hope she does not deserve to be treated the way Steffy has been treating her. Steffy is down right low-down. Boring s/l Liam and Steffy...that makes me want to turn the channel. Anybody that know right from wrong knows that what Steffy has done is wrong. Including her so call Mother of a doctor. My mother would have told Liam off and asked him is he crazy giving her daughter someone else ring!!! And asked him is he loosing his mind? B&B is really getting silly and some kind of boring. Another thing too, if I was Hope I would have pulled Liam out of his car and told Steffy off. I would let Liam go and tell him he can have the little hussy!!! LOL!!!! What Steffy is doing is wrong!!!! She needs to ck herself. She has turned mean girl!!!! LOL!!!

EllEll09

darraholic
Oct 2 2011, 07:58 PM
I can't stand Hope so I'm all for Liam/Steffy.
I can't stand Hope either, and I have zero sympathy for her. I love Steffy and Liam as a couple.

LPS
Member Avatar

I still say B&B is by far one of the best soaps out there. The Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle ain't the best or most original stuff out there, but it is by far better than that other crap Y&R is putting out there.

I can't stand Steffy. I think it is the actress. Not impressed with Ms. Woods.

LPS
Member Avatar

If I was Bill, I would want Liam with Hope. Steffy is too much of a wildcard and I just don't buy her instant love. Hope is such a fake. I can't believe what's his name is getting stuck holding Hope's hand through all this.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hope-less photo leaked (Magazine cover From CBS.com)

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/photos/63639/hope-less-photo-leaked/66808
Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I LOVE this show. I don't care. I was hoping Hope would get in a car wreck and die on the way to the mountain, LOL. That interactive taxi was dumb. Rick holding Hope's hand was just gag worthy. I always get the gay vibe from Rick. Steffy is not much better. That fur coat looked tacky and I hate her hair. B&B was a little over-the-top, but I enjoyed it.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Am I the only one who sees the irony in Brooke boasting about the virtues of values, morals, and ethics? Also, I find it really difficult to put much weight in impulsive marriages to the wrong people when it's easier to get a divorce these days than it is to get out of a cell phone contract.

LPS
Member Avatar

Put a cork in it Hope-less.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

LPS
Oct 9 2011, 07:53 PM
I LOVE this show. I don't care. I was hoping Hope would get in a car wreck and die on the way to the mountain, LOL. That interactive taxi was dumb. Rick holding Hope's hand was just gag worthy. I always get the gay vibe from Rick. Steffy is not much better. That fur coat looked tacky and I hate her hair. B&B was a little over-the-top, but I enjoyed it.
LMAO. That fur coat looked like roadkill. Those godawful boots she wore with the mini-wedding dress were the tackiest part of her wardrobe, though IMHO. And she's supposed to work in the fashion industry!

As for Hope, yes Steffy's a slut, but I can't sympathize with Hope. Watching her spy on the wedding was hysterical. And poor Rick. He was the one I really felt sorry for, not Hope. Clearly, he drew the short straw... having to serve as the designated hand-holder.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I bet Steffy winds up pregnant down the road but it's a who's the daddy with either $Bill or Liam as the candidates.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Matt
Oct 4 2011, 11:55 AM
I've only been watching B&B for a few weeks, but I freaking love Steffy. I'm also loving St. Hope getting knocked down from her high horse.
Steffy is the reason I'm loving B&B. Although, part of me hopes Steffy & Liam split. I love the Katie/Bill/Steffy triangle more then the Hope/Liam/Steffy.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Oct 16 2011, 12:07 PM
I bet Steffy winds up pregnant down the road but it's a who's the daddy with either $Bill or Liam as the candidates.
But didn't she sleep with Bill months ago? Wouldn't it be fairly easy to tell based on how far along she is whether Bill or Liam is the father?

If she does have a child, I really hope it's Bill's. I would enjoy watching them (Liam/Bill) both find out that Steffy is having Bill's child. Bill made a complete ass out of himself trying to set up Liam and Steffy; having his plans completely fall apart would be Karmic justice IMHO.

I would feel sorry for Katie, but a Steffy/Bill baby would certainly be more interesting than a Steffy/Liam child. We've already watched Hope agonize over the idea that another woman was having Liam's kid (Amber/Liam/Hope anyone?). I don't need to see a repeat of that.

I don't like Steffy, but she could become a character I love to hate (mainly because I can't abide Hope), if the writing improves. It would help if I actually liked Liam - even just a little bit - then maybe I could sympathize with her desperation to have this guy. But honestly I don't think Liam's worth all this drama. I thought she was with Bill for all the wrong reasons (primarily to hurt the Logans), but I at least understood why she found him attractive. Liam...not so much. He's spineless and boring.

If Steffy could get over her Daddy issues and find a decent man (not just more Logan leftovers), or forget men for a while and focus on her work, she could become a very interesting character. From a dramatic perspective, she certainly has more going for her than Hope, that's for sure. And her "slutty-ness" doesn't actually bother me. Many of my favorite soap characters have been rather promiscuous vixens, and she's actually less randy then most of them. It's the target of her affections, her insecurity, and her seeming desperation that bother me. Steffy's educated, she's talented, she's successful professionally, she's clearly ambitious. I just don't understand why she's being wasted on Liam.

I'd like to see her focus on her career instead of chasing after some loser who views her as a consolation prize. Then I'd become a fan.
Edited by AuroraPhoenix, Oct 16 2011, 05:03 PM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

AuroraPhoenix
Oct 16 2011, 05:00 PM
Fafokahw
Oct 16 2011, 12:07 PM
But didn't she sleep with Bill months ago? Wouldn't it be fairly easy to tell based on how far along she is whether Bill or Liam is the father?

If she does have a child, I really hope it's Bill's. I would enjoy watching them (Liam/Bill) both find out that Steffy is having Bill's child. Bill made a complete ass out of himself trying to set up Liam and Steffy; having his plans completely fall apart would be Karmic justice IMHO.

I would feel sorry for Katie, but a Steffy/Bill baby would certainly be more interesting than a Steffy/Liam child. We've already watched Hope agonize over the idea that another woman was having Liam's kid (Amber/Liam/Hope anyone?). I don't need to see a repeat of that.

I don't like Steffy, but she could become a character I love to hate (mainly because I can't abide Hope), if the writing improves. It would help if I actually liked Liam - even just a little bit - then maybe I could sympathize with her desperation to have this guy. But honestly I don't think Liam's worth all this drama. I thought she was with Bill for all the wrong reasons (primarily to hurt the Logans), but I at least understood why she found him attractive. Liam...not so much. He's spineless and boring.

If Steffy could get over her Daddy issues and find a decent man (not just more Logan leftovers), or forget men for a while and focus on her work, she could become a very interesting character. From a dramatic perspective, she certainly has more going for her than Hope, that's for sure. And her "slutty-ness" doesn't actually bother me. Many of my favorite soap characters have been rather promiscuous vixens, and she's actually less randy then most of them. It's the target of her affections, her insecurity, and her seeming desperation that bother me. Steffy's educated, she's talented, she's successful professionally, she's clearly ambitious. I just don't understand why she's being wasted on Liam.

I'd like to see her focus on her career instead of chasing after some loser who views her as a consolation prize. Then I'd become a fan.
I don't think Steffy and Bill ever consummated their relationship. I believe the only men Steffy has ever slept with are her step brother Rick :puke: and her current husband Liam.
Edited by Fafokahw, Oct 16 2011, 05:33 PM.

AuroraPhoenix
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Oct 16 2011, 05:29 PM
I don't think Steffy and Bill ever consummated their relationship. I believe the only men Steffy has ever slept with are her step brother Rick :puke: and her current husband Liam.
I was wondering about that, then I thought of that night after the Tridge non-wedding, but you're right, I don't think they slept together. So how could they even have a WTD s/l? Do they sleep together now? :-/

Please, don't remind me of Rick's relationship with his step-niece/step-sister. That's a bit of history I'm still trying to forget. :x

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

AuroraPhoenix
Oct 16 2011, 05:39 PM
Fafokahw
Oct 16 2011, 05:29 PM
I was wondering about that, then I thought of that night after the Tridge non-wedding, but you're right, I don't think they slept together. So how could they even have a WTD s/l? Do they sleep together now? :-/

Please, don't remind me of Rick's relationship with his step-niece/step-sister. That's a bit of history I'm still trying to forget. :x
Given that according to spoilers Liam begins to question Steffy's role in how they wound up married, I think Steffy and Bill in a moment of trying to comfort her once Liam tries to woo back Hope probably sleep together you just know that's Brainless Bell's MO. That's why he didn't have Steffy and $Bill do it before now. Also Liam and $Bill have been too friendly for awhile, you know Brainless love to have fathers/sons fighting over the same woman.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply