Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Huge maternity secret revealed!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2011, 11:15 AM (43,133 Views)
Thomson
Member Avatar

I hope that this is a joke because this is ridiculous. I don't understand why they find these two important enough to tie them to a core family. I can't stomach more of either one of them. We're in serious trouble if this is the writers idea of compelling storytelling. This would be even sicker then all things Hackley has done.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SlyestFox
Oct 2 2011, 11:19 AM
Good lord that's nuts. I can't even... that's ridiculous. Good thing Melanie and her cousin Nathan never slept together.

And nevermind I suppose that the ages are off if Daniel really is Sarah's long lost twin or whatever?
i think they did sleep i rememer melanie with bra in bed with Nathan
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

CalAggie87
Oct 2 2011, 11:30 AM
What is the source of this, what magazine? Because in the past people who post spoilers post where they found the information. And there are posters here with long time status of having legitimate access to information. Until one of these state it or that it comes out in a magazine I am not buying it. because I do not see SC sticking around -- he has not been mentioned in any magazine, and he was not given a interview, nor was he part of any mini-plot.
The thought alone makes me so angry....obviously lol. But I'm with you. I don't see him lasting longer than the current story so I'll need confirmation here. It wouldn't surprise me but I wanna see it in print

I Will make my voice heard if this is true. This is not what ANY fan of this show wants at all. They must know that, right? Isn't this supposed to be a return to OUR show that we love? I wasn't scared when I called and wrote about Dena, so this will be a piece of cake.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2011, 11:35 AM
SlyestFox
Good lord that's nuts. I can't even... that's ridiculous. Good thing Melanie and her cousin Nathan never slept together.

And nevermind I suppose that the ages are off if Daniel really is Sarah's long lost twin or whatever?
They came close, but he got called away to the hospital or something. They definitely never had sex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

The original poster has 2 posts on DR. Pardon me if I need such "confirmation" of weeks of DR speculation to come from someone who's posted here more often and has an actual track record of reliability before I'll buy it.
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

am103
Oct 2 2011, 11:31 AM
I thought these writers promised story that wouldn't involve DNA switching drama? Seriously? If they want to keep Daniel on the canvas, fine. He is much more believable as Victor's godson than Maggie's secret son. Speaking of which, I'm betting Victor knows the truth about of all of this somehow. I actually like Melanie and Maggie's bond, but it meant so much more because they weren't related. Because of this latest twist, MarDar is officially on my shit list.
THIS!!! I just posted the same thing basically. Thanks for those promises of a return to real drama...reality based drama...old Days is here again....etc etc. Look, they can do ANYthing they want and I'm thrilled with current spoilers and the state of the show. But one slight misstep will fuck those writers up and this is possibly one of the biggest shit stories they could do. And it's a bit early in their tenure to mess with us!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Thomson
Member Avatar

pagraves
Oct 2 2011, 11:39 AM
The original poster has 2 posts on DR. Pardon me if I need such "confirmation" of weeks of DR speculation to come from someone who's posted here more often and has an actual track record of reliability before I'll buy it.
Ditto, let's just hope that this is a big joke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Oct 2 2011, 11:35 AM
SlyestFox

I don't think that scene went past kissing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

WTF?

If this turns out to be true, the only positive thing I have to say about this spoiler is that we speculators on DR are good because we totally guessed that about two weeks ago just from just seeing a mini-clip of Maggie and Melanie talking about Sarah. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8554842/90/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

james0479
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8629551&t=8585100
Oh screw it....I'll discuss. Lol. What is the love affair with Daniel. I get that Molly is young, cute, dependable, loyal and Ken Corday thinks she's the bees knees so whatever. Did they just HAVE to connect Melanie to Maggie in blood so the easiest way to do that was to make Dan the son of Maggie? I don't freaking care if Mel is related to Maggie. Whatever. But DANIEL?!?! I'm very upset at that thought. That fucker is going to get an ornament. Lovely. I hope the tree falls on top of him. I wonder if this is more Corday than the writers. Maybe this was one thing he insisted they do. I don't like this one bit. On a side note, it would be cool to see Neil Curtis again. But whatever

The bold/blue is the only positive I see out of this news. I would love for Neil Curtis to be back on the canvas.
Online Profile Goto Top

SlyestFox
Member Avatar

pagraves
See, that's almost what makes me believe it. This person has no history of grandstanding or looking for attention - they're not even prolific. It makes me think they're not really the message board type but came across this information and decided to share it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

pagraves
LOL. Agreed! No offense to anyone with a single digit by their name but this was rather random...and on a Sunday. It just lit a fire in me because we've been speculating this in other threads here so I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully, if this WAS true, it's a revised Dena Higley thing and it won't go down as this posters "reliable source" said. Again, no offense, but why post here out of nowhere just to stir a pot and then vanish?
Offline Profile Goto Top

MyHappyEnding

I really don't see this happening. Daniel doesn't seem anything more than a means to an end of another huge story right now. The writers spent time propping the big stories they were focusing on with the reboot this week, Daniel's only story seemed to be to fuck up Jack and Jennifer for awhile. They don't seem anymore interested in giving him a back story or a history anymore than Higley was.

And Molly's tweet was that they change HER parentage....not Daniel's. I'll believe this when I see it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

If this is true and with the mini plots we have seen, I think it is then my theory that Daniel would be gone after his romance with Jennifer ended just got shot to hell. MarDar are making a big mistake here. I thought Dena's love affair with the characters of Daniel and Melanie would end with MarDar but now it looks like it might get worse. This is terrible and nauseating.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

olddaysfan
Oct 2 2011, 11:43 AM
james0479
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8629551&t=8585100
Oh screw it....I'll discuss. Lol. What is the love affair with Daniel. I get that Molly is young, cute, dependable, loyal and Ken Corday thinks she's the bees knees so whatever. Did they just HAVE to connect Melanie to Maggie in blood so the easiest way to do that was to make Dan the son of Maggie? I don't freaking care if Mel is related to Maggie. Whatever. But DANIEL?!?! I'm very upset at that thought. That fucker is going to get an ornament. Lovely. I hope the tree falls on top of him. I wonder if this is more Corday than the writers. Maybe this was one thing he insisted they do. I don't like this one bit. On a side note, it would be cool to see Neil Curtis again. But whatever

The bold/blue is the only positive I see out of this news. I would love for Neil Curtis to be back on the canvas.
Awww! I know right! Even if just for a week or a little story arc, it would be so cool to see him on our screens again. That face brings back memories of being a kid at my nana's house watching her watch the show......Neil is a cool character. That's the only light in this dark tunnel of news. Heck, the dad is probably Orpheus at this point. Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

What the hell? I can see them giving Melanie ties to Maggie, but Daniel? Seriously?!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

Don't wait until we see it in the weekly spoiler threads....we need the writers to know that we are not happy about this NOW while there's still time to fix it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MyHappyEnding
Oct 2 2011, 11:44 AM
And Molly's tweet was that they change HER parentage....not Daniel's. I'll believe this when I see it.
No, Molly just spoiled a huge family secret. She did not tweet they would change her parentage.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

MyHappyEnding
Oct 2 2011, 11:44 AM
Molly's tweet was that they change HER parentage....not Daniel's.
When did she tweet that? I don't recall ever reading such a thing.

I think you might be confusing that with an interview she did with Soaps.com last month in which she said "a big family bomb is going to be dropped."
Online Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 2 2011, 11:47 AM
If this is true and with the mini plots we have seen, I think it is then my theory that Daniel would be gone after his romance with Jennifer ended just got shot to hell. MarDar are making a big mistake here. I thought Dena's love affair with the characters of Daniel and Melanie would end with MarDar but now it looks like it might get worse. This is terrible and nauseating.
Exactly. My hopes for Mardar are really high because I want my show back and they promised I'd get it back. So I went out on a limb and decided to trust them. This is not something I want at all. It's not drama, it's not interesting, it's not realistic and if the point is to make Melanie a blood relative of Maggie and that's all...then it's even dumber! Right now in this moment, I'm
not buying it. I think there may be a story similiar to this that's going to happen but I don't know that all the facts are straight. I hope not anyway. This 25 plus year devoted fan has no interest in seeing this story.....no interest in the thought of it. So, if anyone out there from Days wanted to "test" this idea out, you can see from all of us devoted fans...this gets a 100% thumbs DOWN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic