Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Huge maternity secret revealed!
Topic Started: Oct 2 2011, 11:15 AM (43,535 Views)
greatscott114
Member Avatar

LollyPop
Oct 12 2011, 10:06 AM
JoeBucs32
Oct 12 2011, 06:19 AM
Another good point is that Greg Meng keeps saying that Madison is "really connected" to other people on the show. She could be Maggie's....
I really really really hope that Madison is Maggie's child and NOT Daniel. Please pick anyone else BUT Daniel for the love of GOD!
Really? How 'bout EJ? :lol: Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
But hey, that could make for some great soapy drama! Steffie stole Maggie's eggs and used them to implant Kristen w/his child. Stranger things have happened on this show. :lol: That would make Victor EJ's stepdaddy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

LollyPop
Oct 11 2011, 03:21 PM
tabbycat6248
Oct 9 2011, 06:47 PM
J&J4eva
Oct 4 2011, 11:34 PM
I don't see how they could possibly make Daniel Maggie's son and say that Alice and Maggie knew without tarnishing their characters. That is unforgivable. :shame:
I totally agree with you. I've watched Days for nearly 37 + years and I will be royally LIVID if they make Dr. Orange Glow and his witchy/slutty daughter related to Maggie Horton. Tying Mel and Daniel to Maggie just so that they can be tied to the canvas is NOT worth destroying both Maggie/Alice. There is no conceivable way they go down this offensive road without damaging two beloved characters: Alice and Maggie. Enough characters have been sacrificed/ruined at that bitch's altar and that needs to end NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I was personally disgusted, insulted and outraged when Maggie asked Mel to be her maid of honor. The ONLY people who are worthy of such an honor are: Jennifer, Hope, Julie, Melissa, Sarah or even Marlena, NOT Mel. If Maggie needs family around her, then bring back her REAL family: Nathan, Melissa and Sarah. She doesn't need to have a forced/fabricated one with Daniel/Mel when it would be easier to bring back her REAL one. Days, please cut your losses, get rid of these two hateful, soulless, heartless characters and bring back characters who have more integrity in their little fingers then Mel/Dan have in their entire bodies.
Amen and Thank You.

Maggie would like her daughters back home with her.

Could we please have Melissa and Sarah hop a flight back home to Salem to be there when her mother gets married.

Do your homework MarDar...Victor once tried to have Melissa killed and Sarah has always been devoted to her dad Mickey (she went a little bat shit crazy when her mom cheated on her dad with Neil) how would she feel of her mom marrying another man, much less Victor, only a year after Mickey's death...come on folks, look there's two stories right there, ok...go.
Why/how did Victor try and have Maggie's daughter killed?
Offline Profile Goto Top

jwsel
Member Avatar

SpriteEyes
Oct 12 2011, 04:54 PM
LollyPop
Oct 11 2011, 03:21 PM
tabbycat6248
Oct 9 2011, 06:47 PM
J&J4eva
Oct 4 2011, 11:34 PM
I don't see how they could possibly make Daniel Maggie's son and say that Alice and Maggie knew without tarnishing their characters. That is unforgivable. :shame:
I totally agree with you. I've watched Days for nearly 37 + years and I will be royally LIVID if they make Dr. Orange Glow and his witchy/slutty daughter related to Maggie Horton. Tying Mel and Daniel to Maggie just so that they can be tied to the canvas is NOT worth destroying both Maggie/Alice. There is no conceivable way they go down this offensive road without damaging two beloved characters: Alice and Maggie. Enough characters have been sacrificed/ruined at that bitch's altar and that needs to end NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I was personally disgusted, insulted and outraged when Maggie asked Mel to be her maid of honor. The ONLY people who are worthy of such an honor are: Jennifer, Hope, Julie, Melissa, Sarah or even Marlena, NOT Mel. If Maggie needs family around her, then bring back her REAL family: Nathan, Melissa and Sarah. She doesn't need to have a forced/fabricated one with Daniel/Mel when it would be easier to bring back her REAL one. Days, please cut your losses, get rid of these two hateful, soulless, heartless characters and bring back characters who have more integrity in their little fingers then Mel/Dan have in their entire bodies.
Amen and Thank You.

Maggie would like her daughters back home with her.

Could we please have Melissa and Sarah hop a flight back home to Salem to be there when her mother gets married.

Do your homework MarDar...Victor once tried to have Melissa killed and Sarah has always been devoted to her dad Mickey (she went a little bat shit crazy when her mom cheated on her dad with Neil) how would she feel of her mom marrying another man, much less Victor, only a year after Mickey's death...come on folks, look there's two stories right there, ok...go.
Why/how did Victor try and have Maggie's daughter killed?
Melissa inadvertently wound up with some film that Kim Brady had taken that had clues to the whereabouts of a treasure that Victor wanted (as part of the 1985 The Purse, the Power and the Pawn storyline). Melissa and her boyfriend, Pete Jannings, were forced to go on the run, chased by, among others, Steve Johnson (when he was still "Patch" and working for Victor and Savannah Wilder). Bo and Hope tracked down Melissa, Pete, and Tod Chandler (who had joined them) and brought them back to Salem. Bo, Hope, Shane and Kim then followed up the clues, got the details on Victor's drug operation, and he was arrested. But Victor got off scot free when Shane's boss turned out to be crooked and destroyed the evidence.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AlisonLou

If Maggie has to have a secret child then I would rather it be Madison then Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tabbycat6248

AlisonLou
Oct 12 2011, 06:37 PM
If Maggie has to have a secret child then I would rather it be Madison then Daniel.
I totally agree with you! I can tolerate it being ANYONE but Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I could predict that Daniel is Victor's son and turns out that Maggie is his mom!
Offline Profile Goto Top

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Yes Crookedhalo- This is exactly what I think. That Daniel is her son from the stolen egg, and Victor is his father. And neither of them knew it (even Victor). Or maybe Victor did know it.

The ONLY way I can tolerate Daniel being Maggie's is IF Victor is his father. I don't know why that makes a difference to me, but it does somehow. I'd rather it not be him though.

I don't know WHAT I want. Just less cheeto and teeth. That's all.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Christy77

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2011, 07:37 PM
I could predict that Daniel is Victor's son and turns out that Maggie is his mom!
Sigh... I would have hoped the new writing team wouldn't do something so 'old regime'-like. The idea that suddenly Daniel is Maggie's and/or Victor's long-lost son is so implausible its not even amusing. I have never been a fan of Daniel's and to suddenly tie him to a major Salem family out of the blue is ludicrous. If they really want to cement Victor and Maggie's relationship please, please, PLEASE let it be anyone but Daniel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KateJ

If Daniel is Victor's son -- that would mean that Melanie slept with her uncle. Philip and Daniel would be half brothers.
Can't go there.

How did Victor know about Mad World cosmetics? Not his usual enterprise?? Has he been watching Madison?
Edited by KateJ, Oct 12 2011, 08:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AlisonLou

Daniel and Bo would be half brothers too! Don't know if Bo would like this.
Agree with KateJ Daniel being Victor's son would not be a good idea as that would mean Melanie Slept with her Uncle. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

klc224
Member Avatar

YAY Finally a good story. I find this all very interesting. Way to go writers. Happy Days are here again :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

CalAggie87

Wouldn't that mean that Dan almost fucked his biological niece?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't think that Victor will be the father. Dena might do that, but I hope these writers stay away from any kind of incest. Daniel is Victor's godson, so they already have a connection. Victor could have been involved in helping Daniels "parents" conceive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

fuck this storyline to the pits of hell y cant fucken mel and daniel leave so fucken sick of them. they r worst characters in the history of days. y r the days ppl so fucken obsessed with these fucken idiots. just kill them off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LilMikeyK

I actually really like the idea if Maggie being the egg donor which produced the one we now know as EJ. Think of the possibilities of that! And although it would go against what we were kind of promised by the new writers and Deidre, I could see with Stefano's history with embryo switching and such fitting right into the story. I like this idea very much and it would in a weird way make sense. But are these writers that clever? Or are they going to go with the classic soap scenario and have the new girl in town, Madison be the long lost daughter via Chelsea/Georgia or go the Reilly (their mentor) route and force Melanie down our throats making her Maggie's granddaughter? And who would they make the father if it turns out to be Madison or even Daniel? Could this be where Ian Buchannan might come into play? To me the way MarDar handles this strolling will define their tenure at Days for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

Madison as Maggie's daughter, maybe, but I'm not a Madison fan, yet. However, Madison as Victor's daughter, puts a wedge the idea of Bradison.

And even though Mad World seems to have come out of the blue, it's not unreasonable to believe that Victor, a corporate magnate, would always be on the look out for possible acquisitions.

On the other hand, Stefano is continually discovering new spawn. Victor only has Isabella, Bo and Philip. Perhaps he need a new "child" to suddenly appear.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

CalAggie87
Oct 12 2011, 11:48 PM
Wouldn't that mean that Dan almost fucked his biological niece?
The thought of that makes me ill :puke:
Offline Profile Goto Top

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

I'm all for Madison being Victor's kid if it puts a stop to Bradison.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic