Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ruta Lee to Appear on DAYS in 2012; Client of Carrie (Christie Clark)
Topic Started: Oct 3 2011, 03:45 PM (1,220 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Ruta Lee, legendary screen icon known for starring roles in classic films such as "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," "Anythign Goes," "Funny Face," and "Witness for the Prosecution" and co-starring alongside icons like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Audrey Hepburn, and Fred Astaire, will appear in an episode of "Days of our Lives" in early 2012 as a client of Carrie Reed's (Christie Clark).
Edited by NavJLee8785, Oct 3 2011, 03:45 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ah, Ruta Lee. There's a touch of irony since Drake Hogestyn co-starred in the TV series adaptation of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Also, if anyone has ever heard the widely available off-air audio recording of the original AW closing theme, the announcer touts Ruta Lee's upcoming appearance on The Virginian (before imploring us to stay tuned for "You Don't Say").

james0479
Member Avatar

Cool news! Looking forward to this. TFP!
Matt....your knowledge makes me smile in all the right ways!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Ah this is really nice ! I remember her from "Witness for the Prosecution".

jam6242
Member Avatar

Bill Hayes has worked with Ruta too, in the theater. She recently did an interview of Bill & Susan for her tv show. Here it is, Della Reese & her husband were interviewed first. Susan made me tear up at the end.

http://www.lifestyle.org/article.php?id=159

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply