Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Like/Dislike Button Issues
Topic Started: Oct 3 2011, 08:38 PM (1,289 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

If your having issues seeing the Like/Diskike buttons please reply in this thread and mention if you use a computer or phone to view the DR, what browser you are using and if your using Windows or have an Apple product. The more information you can provide the better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jderoche5
Member Avatar

Having the problem on both an iPad and a Mac. Using Sarari in both instances.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

I don't have the like/dislike feature anymore. Laptop and I use Firefox and Google Chrome.

Deefanatic
Member Avatar

I don't have them either. On a Mac laptop using Firefox.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

bstreis
Oct 3 2011, 09:47 PM
I don't have the like/dislike feature anymore. Laptop and I use Firefox and Google Chrome.
Are you using Windows?

ProphecyGirl

Using Safari on an ipad and iphone. Just started having this problem last week, I think.

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

I am on an iPad 2 using Safari. I want to say I had the ability to like or dislike until 5 days ago, but I am not exactly sure. Less than 2 weeks, I'm positive.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I don't have the like/dislike feature anymore. Laptop (MAC) and I use Safari.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Laptop and windows and the option isn't working for me.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Like/Dislike not working for me either. I use a laptop. desktop, internet explorer and firefox. (Windows)

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't have like or dislike buttons either and I'm using a desktop, firefox, internet explorer.

james0479
Member Avatar

Same issue hear using Iphone 3G with Safari and laptop with windows and internet explorer. Also am unable to see where any posts have been liked or disliked. Thanks!

Princess_Jenna

On an desktop HP using Explorer and no like/dislike buttons.

AHM

I think the buttons have been gone for about a week. I'm on a desktop, using Firefox. My computer is running Linux---don't know if that matters.

Panda

I don't have like or dislike buttons and I'm using a desktop, firefox and internet explorer.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Using a laptop with Windows, but using Safari as a browser. No like/dislike button.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Every now and then I have problems from both my laptop and my iPhone.

I use Google Chrome on my Toshiba and Safari on my iPhone.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I no longer have like/dislike. I'm on my desktop with IE and Windows XP.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Plus, I can no longer use the smileys and other emotions in my posts.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

For the most part I get the like/dislike buttons but once in a blue moon it doesn't show.
I use Google Chrome.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply