Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Karaoke with some Days actors the nite before Day of Days
Topic Started: Oct 5 2011, 11:19 AM (1,215 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.com/news_events/detail_5440.html

Karaoke With the Stars

On Friday, November 4, 2011, from 6PM - 10PM, join Christie Clark (Carrie), Patrick Muldoon (Austin), Eric Martsolf (Brady), Matt Ashford (Jack), Wally Kurth (Justin), as well as Crystal Chappell (ex-Carly) and Nadia Bjorlin (ex-Chloe) for a fun-filled evening at Dimples Showcase in Burbank, CA.

Ticket price is $300 per person, which includes open bar, hors d'oeuvres, and a goodie bag filled with Days items. Novelties will also be available for purchase. For all the information, please go to http://www.dayscharityevents.com.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I would SO go to this if I lived near Southern California...it sounds hilarious....I could even put up with CC for a night I guess ;)

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

$300 to do some karaoke? That is insanity. I would have to drink at 3 full bottles of top shelf liquor and eat enough food for a week to feel like I got my money's worth.

Ellie

bstreis
Oct 5 2011, 11:35 AM
$300 to do some karaoke? That is insanity. I would have to drink at 3 full bottles of top shelf liquor and eat enough food for a week to feel like I got my money's worth.
It goes to charity.

bstreis
Member Avatar
No matter what you think, I DO love you.

Ellie
Oct 5 2011, 11:41 AM
bstreis
Oct 5 2011, 11:35 AM
It goes to charity.
I know, and if I had the money I'd probably be there Friday night, lol. I still think it's pretty high but I guess if it was much lower they'd get too many people showing up.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

I will be there.:)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mirage75
Oct 5 2011, 11:52 AM
I will be there.:)
Yay. :hug: Hope you have a great time! Actually with the ones coming I know you will. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

dont have that kind of cash to go. i wish i could go.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Oh MAN!! I was going to go to DOD last year and had to cancel at the last minute. Lost $800 on plane tickets and everything.

I LOVE ME SOME KARAOKE. If it were a few more cast members, I might have considered it as a B-day/christmas present to myself. But thts pretty steep regardless. At least it goes to Charity.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply