Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tues Ratings: 'CW' plummets
Topic Started: Oct 5 2011, 06:37 PM (436 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Adults 18-49
New Girl 4.3/11
NCIS 4.2/12
Glee 3.6/10
NCIS: Los Angeles 3.4/9
Raising Hope 2.9/7
Dancing with the Stars 2.9/7
Unforgettable 2.5/6
The Biggest Loser 2.1/5
Body Of Proof 2.0/5
Parenthood 2.0/5
Sons of Anarchy 1.9 (Cable)
Tosh.O 1.7 (Cable)
Teen Mom 3: Check Up With Dr. Drew 1.4 (Cable)
Hardcore Pawn 1.1 (Cable)
Workaholics 1.0 (Cable)
Gene Simmons Family Jewels 0.9 (Cable)
Chopped 0.8 (Cable)
MLB 0.8 (Cable)
Top Shot 0.7 (Cable)
90210 0.7/2 <-------------------------------------------- Series low
Ringer 0.6/2 <-------------------------------------------- Series low
19 Kids and Counting 0.4 (Cable)
Little Couple 0.4 (Cable)
Mad Fashion 0.4 (Cable)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar

So not getting attached to Ringer would be a good idea then.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Not geting attached to any current CW show would be ideal. CW will be gone either this May or next season.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

I have tried & tried with CW shows but it never holds, recorded the Ringer twice fell asleep both times.

Drew
Member Avatar

Rick
Oct 5 2011, 06:43 PM
Not geting attached to any current CW show would be ideal. CW will be gone either this May or next season.

we've been saying that for 3 seasons now.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I liked Ringer but I have the last two episodes sitting on my DVR. Don't know why I don't feel like watching them. It seems to be more of a short-term series, anyway. I just hope they get to wrap it up.

KMan101
Member Avatar

The CW would be fine with those ratings ... if they were cable! lol. Sooooo bad. Wonder if they could become a cable network? Would that even be possible?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dammit. I REALLY like "Ringer". I literally gasped and went "Oh, shit!" at the end of Tuesday's episode.

And I really want to know who all of these people are who are flocking to "New Girl". I've given it 3 episodes to find itself and it's SO. FUCKING. ANNOYING. I keep thinking "there must be something here that I'm not getting" but I've yet to find it. Either I'm *too* smart for the show or I'm not smart enough. Either way, I'm over it. That said, I've yet to see anything about it that deserves those ratings.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Rick

Don't say that! If someone takes away my Vampire Diaries and the beauty that is Ian Somerhalder I may have to cut someone. :jedi:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Drew
Oct 5 2011, 07:50 PM
Rick

we've been saying that for 3 seasons now.
Wasn't this season supposed to be the make or break year? With Mark Pedowitz taking over as president and the greenlight of Secret Circle, Hart of Dixie and Ringer, all of which were supposed to reinvigorate the network?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Oct 5 2011, 06:39 PM
So not getting attached to Ringer would be a good idea then.
It has to be one of the worst scripted shows of all time. The dialogue is amateur at best. And SMG has lost all her likability. She's just cold and lifeless now.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I like The Ringer, give it a chance. Howver 90210 really sucks this season. I Ff through 50% of the last 2 episodes.

frosty
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 5 2011, 09:33 PM
The CW would be fine with those ratings ... if they were cable! lol. Sooooo bad. Wonder if they could become a cable network? Would that even be possible?
Nope! CW is practically a free channel. It's the writing that sucks for the majority of those shows.

MischaD

egads maybe ABC daytime is correct and no one wants to watch a an hour drama/show anymore????

I liked Ringer too, I know others watch it and are just as intrigued but we are a minority.

Funny thing is that i DVR New Girl too. She is just so weird and strange that you cant help but watch it to see what she will do next. The ending of last weeks, all of the roommates dancing to "a groovy kind of love" the chicken dance summed it up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply