Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hart of Dixie; on the CW
Topic Started: Oct 8 2011, 11:55 AM (1,762 Views)
Ashley22
Member Avatar

Does anybody watch Hart of Dixie? It comes on the CW Monday nights 9ET/8C
http://www.hartofdixietv.net/

Cast
Rachel Bilson
Jaime King
Scott Porter
Cress Williams
Wilson Bethel
McKaley Miller
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

I do. I'm enjoying it. It's got drama but a lot of funny with her trying to fit in and running into things that are every day to the people of the town but are totally new to her.

I loved the scene in the first ep where she's making out with her neighbor in his car and hits the horn with her ass. "I just played Dixie with my butt." LOL

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Bremol

I do. I'm enjoying it. It's got drama but a lot of funny with her trying to fit in and running into things that are every day to the people of the town but are totally new to her.

I think so too! At first I didnt know if I was going to like it or not. It seemed like all they were going to do was make fun of southerners but then the story picked up and I really enjoyed it! The twist with Harley really suprised me!

Bremol

I loved the scene in the first ep where she's making out with her neighbor in his car and hits the horn with her ass. "I just played Dixie with my butt." LOL

That part was too funny! LOL

I thought 2nd episode was good too but was sad to see Mrs. H (Nancy Travis) go i thought she was a sweet character and really helped Zoe out alot. I am interested to see the history betweeen Lemon ane Levon too.

Bremol
Member Avatar

I'm waiting for the day someone knocks Lemon (who the hell names their child, Lemon?) on her bony little butt. Really can't stand her lol

And yeah, I'm anxious to find out what the deal is with her and Levon, too. After last week's ep, my guess is that they were involved at some point in the past.
Edited by Bremol, Oct 9 2011, 02:11 PM.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

In total agreement about Lemon(hate that name too lol) and Levon being in a relationship in the past....i wonder who will find out about it first....maybe Zoe since her and the mayor have started a friendship which you could tell last episode made Lemon jealous. I can't wait to see tomorrows episode...i hope it's really good!

Bremol
Member Avatar

After last night's ep, Levon and Lemon definitely had a thing in the past. I was lol at Lemon getting jealous over Dee Dee (or DiDi...or...well, did they ever solve that? lol) being interested in Levon and getting her a new job out of town then Levon finding out and turning the tables and getting her a job there in Blue Belle with none other than Lemon's finace. Yay for Levon!

I didn't see Brick softening coming, though. I was glad about it, it was time Zoe got a break, although it stinks that he took all the credit for the save.

Gotta love Burt Reynolds! LOL!

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Bremol

After last night's ep, Levon and Lemon definitely had a thing in the past. I was lol at Lemon getting jealous over Dee Dee (or DiDi...or...well, did they ever solve that? lol) being interested in Levon and getting her a new job out of town then Levon finding out and turning the tables and getting her a job there in Blue Belle with none other than Lemon's finace. Yay for Levon!

I agree! Levon and Lemon definitely had a thing going not too long ago and she is so jealous of that Dee Dee (Di Di) lol I loved too that Levon went behind her back and undid what she was trying to do. That's going to get interesting! :lol:

Bremol

I didn't see Brick softening coming, though. I was glad about it, it was time Zoe got a break, although it stinks that he took all the credit for the save.

I know i was so mad when he acted like she did nothing and he did all the work himself! I wanted to throw something at the Tv. lol I couldn't believe he was nice to her at the end of the episode either...but it was a breath of fresh air cause i was really starting to feel sorry for poor Zoe..haha. I hope that it wasn't just a one time thing and that he continues to give her a chance.

Bremol

Gotta love Burt Reynolds! LOL!

Oh yeah gotta love em' that Gumbo didn't stand a chance against Burt! lol I thought it was sweet that Wade ended up saving the day but acted like he had nothing to do it. :)

Panda

I really like this show. It's a bit cliched, but in a fun way. We have the mean girl with Lemon, our heroine is always trying to do the right thing to fit in and screwing things up, we have the bad boy with a heart in Wade, etc. They add silly things that make it fun, like how Levon always refers to himself in the 3rd person. Burt Reynolds is all kinds of awesome.

Bremol
Member Avatar

Monday's episode was a good one. Planksgiving, lol! Makes me wonder what they'll come up with for Christmas. I actually kind of liked Lemon (but damn that name!) in this episode. When she overheard her furture in-laws and then became over joyous about George's new job and moving in with them...lol. I would have done the same thing.

And Zoey...she's slowly learning 'bedside manner'. I'm glad she came through and helped the little boy and his family. Her and her thirty percent and the back and forth of having it then not having it lol. She and Brick (good grief with these people's names anyway, although his is appropriate since he's hardheaded as a brick lol) using underhanded tricks (her dressing skimpy, him talking to the wife of one of the patients) was amusing too.

All in all this was a good episode.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I hear Justin Hartley(Passions,Smallville)is coming on the show in the fall,I may have to start watching.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 14 2012, 11:19 AM
I hear Justin Hartley(Passions,Smallville)is coming on the show in the fall,I may have to start watching.
Awesome!! I hadn't heard that....thanks for sharing! :)

Bremol
Member Avatar

"Four score and...Mrs. Tucker brought forth from her...woman parts."
"Ah, don't make me think of that."
"I just did."

LOL!!! That was hiliarous. Zoe and Lavon are wonderful as pals.

TerryTVDfan

I love this show.

Zoey & Wade <3

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Bremol

"Four score and...Mrs. Tucker brought forth from her...woman parts."
"Ah, don't make me think of that."
"I just did."
LOL!!! That was hiliarous. Zoe and Lavon are wonderful as pals.

That was too funny and ITA their friendship is great! :)

TerryTVDfan

I love this show.
Zoey & Wade <3

Wade is such a hottie :wub: and I love his sense of humor too!
I can't wait for the new episodes....this hiatus has been way too long! :chee:

Bremol
Member Avatar

If nothing changes, new episodes are supposed to start airing on the 9th. That's just five more days!

Ashley22
Member Avatar

Bremol
Apr 4 2012, 12:37 PM
If nothing changes, new episodes are supposed to start airing on the 9th. That's just five more days!
Yea!! :cheer:

Bremol
Member Avatar

The one-liners on tonight's episode are :lol:

Lavone to Wade: "You made your bed...hope she didn't break it."

elizhope
Member Avatar

Zoe and George are so cute together. :wub: Im rooting for Lavon and Lemon as well. I hope it gets picked up for next year. Have we heard any spoilers for the finale?
Edited by elizhope, May 2 2012, 05:19 PM.

Ashley22
Member Avatar

I finally got caught up on the last few episodes and I LOVED it! The way they ended the season was a good cliffhanger and the episode where Zoey and George go to New Orleans and Scotty McCreery sang...swoon! Although i do like Wade too....so I'm torn! Has Hart of Dixie been picked up for another season? I hope so!!

Thomson
Member Avatar

Ashley22
Jun 7 2012, 09:18 AM
I finally got caught up on the last few episodes and I LOVED it! The way they ended the season was a good cliffhanger and the episode where Zoey and George go to New Orleans and Scotty McCreery sang...swoon! Although i do like Wade too....so I'm torn! Has Hart of Dixie been picked up for another season? I hope so!!
Jup, there will be a second season !

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CW Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply